[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trump wants the US to return to this Why are you still supporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: segregation12.jpg (303 KB, 1600x1062) Image search: [Google]
segregation12.jpg
303 KB, 1600x1062
>trump wants the US to return to this
Why are you still supporting this man?
>>
>>67658351
What would happen if a nigger in the South used a white fountain?
>>
>>67658351
But that's what the extreme left wants now too
>>
>>67658351
I'm pretty sure it's BLM that wants to return to that, not Trump.
>>
>>67658351
If we can't return to slavery, this is the next best thing.
>>
File: germany.jpg (114 KB, 1280x790) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
114 KB, 1280x790
>>67658351
Cause niggers keep chimping out no matter what we do for them

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>67658429
Get his ass beat
>>
>>67658351

That already happened, it was done by the left, and it was called welfare. Hence why in every major city the black majority areas are ghettos.
>>
Shut up Talabong, there's no proof of this.
>>
>>67658429

Depends. Arrested in most cases. Sometimes white folk took the law into their own hands.
>>
>>67658351
People don't use water fountains any more.
>>
>>67658351

You're going to have to vote for him to prove that smart guy.
>>
>>67658557
What if he ran away? Would the white people just go "fucking nigger" and go about their day, or would you get reported and the cops track you down and fine/beat you?
>>
>>67658351
Actually thats what BLM wants
>>
That's what democrats want.

Democrats: they're niggers, so we need different standards for them when it comes to university admissions, behavior we expect of them (chimpouts), etc.

Republicans: they're just like us, and should be subject to the exact same standards of intellect, behavior, etc.
>>
>>67658351
Exactly what has Trump said or done that encouraged black segregation in the US?
>>
>>67658351
acutally BLM wants this. Trump wants a unified America which can stand up to its enemies. Why do you hate America anon?

maga
>>
>>67658351
Aren't there colleges putting in black only dorms now at the behest of the NAACP and BLM? I thought I saw something about it on the news the other day.
>>
I've never seen Trump call for a return to segregation.

I see SJWs on tumblr call for it all the fucking time, as not to be triggered by the "white scum"

A lot of anti-Trump bullshit is coming from the regressive Left, who are guilty of far more divisive rhetoric than I've ever seen from Trump.
>>
>>67658351
Because we are going to win, and we are going to win by a lot. And then we are going to win, and then we are going to win, and then we are going to win, and then we are going to win, and then we are going to win, and then we are going to win, and then we are going to win.
>>
>>67658429
He'd get a movie made bout his life.
>>
>>67658739
In the days leading up to the Illinois, Missouri and Ohio primaries he organisted rallies in Chicago, St Louis, and Cleveland.

Notice any trend there? He's deliberately visiting places where there is a lot of tension amongst the black community. There would be no other reason to have rallies in these places.
>>
>>67658647
His home gets torched. They didn't put up with uppity nigger antics back then like we do know.
>>
File: 1454565436366.jpg (91 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1454565436366.jpg
91 KB, 685x474
Poor attempt at shitposting
-10 / 10
>pic absolutely related
>>
>>67658943
That's called the sports scholarship wing
>>
Twice as many drinking fountains ?

Cool! No waiting.
>>
>>67658351

I don't get it, you can quench your thirst on both fountains, what's the big deal?
>>
>>67659291
Because why was this necessary?
>>
>>67659134
He held campaign events in large cities in states that were about to vote? The horror! Has any other candidate ever had the audacity to do such a thing?
>>
>>67658351

I thought it was BLM that wanted to return to this, perhaps with the signs reversed.
>>
>>67658351

Nope. BLM wants that.
>>
>>67659111
Kek
>>
>>67659111
Will we celebrate fountain looter kang day in the future?
>>
File: Charlton Heston.jpg (10 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
Charlton Heston.jpg
10 KB, 252x240
>>67659213
God damnit, Australia.
>>
>>67658351
>implying there is anything wrong with segregation

you fucking shills and your proxies
>>
File: 1456682052147.jpg (27 KB, 700x445) Image search: [Google]
1456682052147.jpg
27 KB, 700x445
>>67658429
The white fountain would have to be replaced as to avoid the spread of nigger from the tainted fountain.
>>
>>67658351
Whats funny is you know that white and black water fountains and the housing down of black protesters were at the will of democrats and a democrat governor?
>>
>>67659341

Perhaps the black people who hanged around that place were often dirty and had bad hygiene, so a fountain just for them would be better.
>>
>>trump wants the US to return to this
Prove it
>>
File: Baltimore Riots.jpg (120 KB, 1186x654) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore Riots.jpg
120 KB, 1186x654
You prefers this?
>pic related
>>
>>67660164
Progressive hero Woodrow Wilson was EASILY America's most racist President post Civil War, and he could have given half of the ones who owned slaves a run for their money.

Not even memeing:

Several historians have criticized a number of Wilson's policies on racial grounds.[265][266][267][268][269][270] According to critics, Wilson believed that slavery was wrong on economic labor grounds, rather than for moral reasons.[270] They also argue that he idealized the slavery system in the South, viewing masters as patient with "indolent" slaves.[270] In terms of Reconstruction, they argue that Wilson held the common southern view that the South was demoralized by Northern carpetbaggers and that overreach on the part of the Radical Republicans justified extreme measures to reassert Democratic national and state governments.[271][272]

While president of Princeton University, Wilson had discouraged blacks from applying for admission, preferring to keep the peace among white students and alumni.[275] Wilson's History of the American People (1901) explained the Ku Klux Klan of the late 1860s as a lawless reaction to a lawless period. Wilson wrote that the Klan "began to attempt by intimidation what they were not allowed to attempt by the ballot or by any ordered course of public action".[276]

Cabinet heads appointed by President Wilson re-segregated restrooms and cafeterias in their buildings. Wilson showed the film The Birth of a Nation (1915) in the White House. The film, while revolutionary in its cinematic technique, glorified the Ku Klux Klan and portrayed blacks as uncouth and uncivilized. Wilson, who did not know the nature of the film beforehand, never praised the film and considered it to be "a very unfortunate production."[277] During Wilson's term, the government began requiring photographs of all applicants for federal jobs. He told black leaders that he sincerely believed this was in their interest.[278]

He also fully segregated the army.
>>
>>67658351
The left is ruining the west, and people are realizing that being an intolerant racist is how you get things done.
>>
>>67658575
This, OP is sure retarded as fuck.
>>
File: 1440211796268.jpg (61 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1440211796268.jpg
61 KB, 500x513
>>67659503
>fountain looter kang
eggsellend
>>
>>67658351
>progressives and blacks want the US to return to this

ftfy
>>
>>67658351
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
>>67660573
based as fuck
>>
>>67658351
that's what BLM wants as well
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 834x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 834x690
>>67659503
fuckin shit I lost
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.