[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white male privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
Red pill me on this cancer because a feminist called me a privileged white male pig after I called her a liberal
>>
its just another derogatory racist and discriminatory term
>>
>>67657779
I figured that but what does it mean
>>
>>67657853
its a modern incarnation of WASP
white
anglo
saxon
pig

and in all honesty I don't know what it means
>>
Maybe someday we will understand the mind of the feminists
Captcha was boats
>>
>>67657471
One is a label of chosen belief, one is an accusation of guilt, leaving only the punishment to discuss if you accept it. Start by always assuming everyone is accusing you falsely - you are you're own and ultimate authority on yourself aren't you?

Tell her you don't appreciate being accused of having a privileged experience and the race she generalises about probably doesn't either.

unless she would be happy with you coming up with the real number of men she has slept with. "Sluts are likely to make false accusations"
>>
File: 1453903872746.jpg (26 KB, 180x295) Image search: [Google]
1453903872746.jpg
26 KB, 180x295
Don't try to argue that you're not privileged, they're too entrenched in the mindset that some people are unfairly advantaged to just stop.

The best thing to do is point out that the heroin and suicide epidemic is mostly affecting white non-urban communities, and globalization poses the biggest threat to workers and families in non-minority areas. If they say that it's 'only fair' that white people suffer as much as everyone else for once, tell them that their sense of justice is poisonous to society.
>>
File: fuk.png (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fuk.png
81 KB, 300x300
>>67659675
She is a lesbian
>>
File: kathryn_hahn.jpg (259 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
kathryn_hahn.jpg
259 KB, 1047x1572
>>67657471
>SHUT UP NIGGER
replace nigger with whatever might be offensive to whites which is anything
>>
>>67657471
you say thank you and walk away
>>
>>67657471
So is there a video/story on the guy in OP's pic?
>>
File: wizardofniggeranonymous.png (576 KB, 1088x870) Image search: [Google]
wizardofniggeranonymous.png
576 KB, 1088x870
>>67657471
>>
File: annagasteyer.jpg (171 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
annagasteyer.jpg
171 KB, 664x1000
>>67660277
>get me kathryn hahn
sorry sir, but no one knows where she is
>then get me a funnier version of her that people actually know
got you pham
>>
>>67660421
See I would have done that but she screamed it at me and everyone in the room turned to look at me so I walked away while everyone called me a disgrace
>>
>>67660197
so tell her you are certain she is bi-sexual or hates men or is angry at her father. And wait for her not to appreciate the false characterization and then say "that is all I wanted you to realise" that accusing people unfairly is wrong
>>
>>67660425
Called trump hitler got asked why is he hitler "are you kidding me?!?1!1!!
>>
>>67660825
You are your own authority of you, don't let anyone label you anything, and don't tell them anything about your experience. Just tell them to fuck off and keep labels to themselves.
>>
>>67660825
Her dad is dead... this is just getting worse and worse
>>
>>67661116
that's it, blame it on him, it's all his fault because you know exactly what her experience was. You are the judge jury and executioner in her case of sanity.
>>
it means you're better than everyone else, which somehow makes you worse. the liberals have this strange idea that being successful makes you a bad person.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.