[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Not only has Trump funded open borders politicians lik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: george-soros-628x356.jpg (36 KB, 628x356) Image search: [Google]
george-soros-628x356.jpg
36 KB, 628x356
"Not only has Trump funded open borders politicians like Schumer, Durbin, McCain, Graham and Menendez, but he’s also been bailed out by George Soros."

"[Soros] also funded the Trump Tower in Chicago."

"Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago."

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

Honestly asking, how does /pol/ explain this? Trump is now the public face of far-right views and he makes us all look stupid. You could say he's set himself up as the strawman.
>>
This is very easy to explain. Soros gave money to Trump to build a tower. Trump used that money to build a tower. They had a good relationship. Then Trump ran for president and said a bunch of anti-immigration things. Now Soros gives money to other candidates to stop Trump.
>>
make America great again p
>>
If we are getting played I would want the most entertaining candidate to win. It feels like a win-win either way
>>
>>67657311

Soros dips his fingers into everything.
>>
>>67658358
I would hope it's as simple as that, but what if Trump hasn't repaid the loan? What if went in over his head and was unable to get out of debt?
>>
>>67659057
Then why would Soros try to stop him if he is indeed a Soros investment?
>>
>>67657311
Business deals.Trump is elite, Soros is elite. No reason why they couldn't deal together. Besides just because you're civil for business doesn't mean you don't hate each other deep down.
>>
>>67659057
The company would file for chapter 11 and Trump would either sell or oversee restructuring. Trump is very careful about separating his personal and business assets after he got into some trouble for not doing that correctly early in his career.
>>
>>67659179
He wants Hillary. He donated 8 million to Hillary and 600k to Kasich to fuck over the GOP.
>>
>>67659057
Trump would have to lose a lot of money to default on the loan. Soros can't one day tell Trump that he has to pay 100% of it back, or change the interest rate.
>>
Soros is just a rich guy who invests money in things. It's all business. There is no Jewish conspiracy here.
>>
>>67657311
It's not that hard to figure out. Trump has properties in all of the states that these Dem senators are from.
>>
/r/ing that image of trump calling out soros the left and others saying that they won't relinquish power peacefully
>>
>>67657311
/pol are just sheep and suckers. Plain and simple. They're basically Jew cucks.
>>
>>67658358
first post best post
>>
>>67657311

>World renowned business man
>Not doing deals out of political beliefs

/pol/ is seriously retarded sometimes.
>>
>>67659179
Just speculating here, but what I've been implying is that it was Soros' idea to have Trump run and be the face of far-right conservatives, so he could win the nomination and then take the fall during the general, tarnishing the right's image. Soros trying to stop him would be a ruse. Is it that far-fetched? Isn't Soros the bogeyman of /pol/?
>>
>>67660198
Yeah, it is that far fetched. The Donald would have to be willing to fork out a ton of personal money just to take the fall.

Occam's razor.

If anything, all that money he gave to shitty people was because he had to. That's how shit gets done in our fucked up system, you have to pay people off. This is a big reason Donald can make a great President, he understands the bullshit system and may try to remove/stop it.

I have no guarantee on what he'll do, but the chances he does what he says are far higher than any of the other candidates
>>
I think he admitted sometime that up until few months before launching his campaign he was no different from the lobbyist and rich bastards that have been fucking the USA from the inside, and seeing he is a billionaire entrepreneur and all it doesn't really mean shit because business are business.
>>
>>67661912
Thanks for a civil response. Hope you're right.
>>
>>67660198
What's Trump's incentive for taking a fall? Nobody thought he'd make it as far as he has. If you make it to the nomination process, you aren't just going to take a fall when you're that close to such the immense political power. I think Soros dumping tens of millions of dollars in an effort to stop Trump should be self-explanatory.
>>
>>67657311
Soro, Soro, Soro.

Come on buddy. Its time to give it up. You made a bad investments with the riots, I get it. Sometimes you lose. But you gotta know when to quit. You're gonna blow all your money trying to stump Trump, and it will backfire and make him more popular and make you poorer and under more fire.

Buddy, I'm here to tell you to call it quits. Keep your money and don't throw it away trying to stop Trump. But I figure you won't listen and will lose it all anyway. So sad.
>>
>>67657311
>Honestly asking, how does /pol/ explain this?

It's literally not to have Soros be a part of your deals in one way or another once enough money is involved.

It's not a question of ideology, but of how incestuous the top 0.01% is.
>>
>>67662987

Missing "Impossible" there.
>>
>>67657311
Trump is an opportunist, who would declare himself a communist if it would get him money and power.
>tfw he hired illegal workers
>tfw he is an atheist lying to be a christian for votes
>>
>>67662691
His incentive would be having his debt forgiven, and there might be more than we know of.

>>67662987
Ok everybody's saying you gotta deal with Soros when you're rich, but none of us are in the 1% so where do you get this from?
>>
>>67662551
Your post was genuine, and not some shill or troll "Trump BTFO!!!!1!1!!"

I hope I'm right too, but it's a gamble. I'm a libertarian voting for Trump out of the sheer strategic nature of his possible election.

Politicians aren't contractually obligated to fulfill any of their promises, so it's always a crap shoot.
>>
>>67657311
NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
>>67663334
Do you think Trump hopped into a pickup truck and scooped up some day laborers at Home Depot? No, he hired a construction company to do work he wasn't even directly overseeing, and that company used illegals. Unless you really, really go out of your way, it's nearly impossible to avoid them in NY.
>>
>>67663591
Gee, I dunno? Maybe check the OP, you retard.
>>
>>67657311
> business=/= politics
>>
USA is a country that chose Obama. Twice.

Now you have trump who is making these all sorts of racist statements that make tools on /pol/ very happy and everyone else very angry. Shit that normal people lose their jobs for.

This is to activate the nu-males and landwhales to the voting booths and secure a resounding success for Hillary. Screencap this shit because I'm 100% right.

And the cherry on top of it all is - Trump is in on the whole plan. This whole time.
>>
>>67665983
That's basically what I already said here >>67660198

So elaborate.
>>
>>67665983
Only a kike would play with our hopes in that way... i hope you're fucking wrong mate.
>>
>>67663591
>His incentive would be having his debt forgiven, and there might be more than we know of.

But, again, why would Soros be trying so hard to stop him from getting the nomination then?

Trump has billions in assets that he could liquidate if he was in debt. There's no way he has so much debt owed to a single person, Soros, that he would willingly give up a shot at the presidency when he's come this far just to have it forgiven. Nobody expected him to do this well anyway. Soros couldn't have even predicted it, and it's not like Soros, or anyone for that matter, funded his campaign to make him competitive in the first place.

And although he hasn't released his tax returns, I doubt he'd even consider running if he was drowning in debt.

Also, none of this stuff about immigration was even being talked about seriously before Trump came along. Why would Soros draw attention to it at all when it could have been easily ignored?
>>
File: 1456267170301.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1456267170301.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
No shit theyre both rich and have done business youre all a bunch of fucking idiots. Lets ask the tower in Chicago they built just what it thinks about immigration so we highlight all possible corruption!

You think a man who is halfway through the process to becoming the most powerful man on earth is joking around?
>>
>>67665983
>screenshot my run-of-the-mill "Trump is a secret Hillary operative" conspiracy theory

It's like you think you're the first one to suggest this. The establishment never for a second thought Trump had a shot at being competitive. People who think Hillary put him up to it don't know what they're talking about and have no idea how party politics work or its history.
>>
>>67667739
Yeah, the theory is all predicated on the unlikely possibility that Soros is ridiculously keen on future trends. Maybe he saw the immigration trend coming based on what he started in Europe. So he made a gamble to build up this strawman in Trump to represent all anti-immigration right-wingers, and have Trump act like a fool enough to break the republican party and solidify the opposition against us. I mean now we got tons of lefties who wouldn't mind systemic violence against right-wingers because Trump has angered them so much.

>why would Soros be trying so hard
It would be a ruse, he knows he's unpopular among us so if we think he hates Trump then we'll love Trump. But idk how much money is worth wasting to a man like him.

>Trump has billions in assets that he could liquidate if he was in debt. There's no way he has so much debt owed to a single person
That's a good point and would require a much bigger conspiracy to explain.
>>
>>67668799
The Republican Party establishment is just as pro-immigration and pro-amnesty as the Democrat Party establishment. That's partly why they want to stop Trump (and Cruz - who helped block the Gang of Eight). They just realize some of their constituency (like the Tea Party) is anti-amnesty, so they have to deal with that in the same way Democrats have to deal with the anti-amnesty unionists.

Rush Limbaugh told a story once about how he had some GOP officials come over to his house to try to convince him to support amnesty, portraying it as an inevitability and how it would be a boon to the party to get behind it.

>It would be a ruse, he knows he's unpopular among us so if we think he hates Trump then we'll love Trump. But idk how much money is worth wasting to a man like him.
Most people, especially blue-collar Trump supporters, don't know who he is or what his influence is. Most people especially didn't know he funded the protests, instead assuming it was a grass roots effort.
>>
>>67670242
Fair enough man. What does MAGA mean? I am this new.
>>
>>67670921
Never mind I'm retarded
>>
>>67670921
And when Limbaugh asked the officials if they would consider amnesty on the condition that the immigrants granted citizenship had to wait ten years to be allowed to vote for the purpose of assimilation, they laughed in his face.
>>
>>67659179
Controlled opposition.
>>
Actually I feel sorry you merricans, guess you gonna see more of BLM and such riotting, other than being seen as complete joke - like Italy when berlusconi was in charge, not that this new Italian clown is relevant in any way..

anyone still standing with Rand?
>>
>>67672364
>anyone still standing with Rand?
He dropped out of the race
>>
>Trump
>far-right

kek, he is a neolib
>>
>>67672364
Rand suspended his campaign after Iowa.

It's either Cruz or Trump now, constitutional conservatism vs agrarian national populism. Rand's pro-corporate immigration, pro-isolationist foreign policy libertarian wasn't popular this election cycle.
>>
>>67657311

The Donald just needed a closer look.

>Batman reference.
>>
>>67657311

http://www.eurasiareview.com/27022016-donald-trump-vs-george-soros-who-is-the-bigger-democratic-donor-oped/
>>
>>67659716

tell that to the two assholes that keep flooding this board with Trump threads
>>
>>67674272
>Neoliberal
>Protectionist
Pick one

At first I thought you didn't know what the first term means, but even if you think Trump is a "new liberal" it still doesn't make sense. He's more like a Stevenson Democrat or an Eisenhower Republican.
>>
>>67657311
You're all cucks
>>
>>67660198

You're partially correct. Trump is running for prez cause he's a megalomaniac. Soros and other lefties are happy he's doing so because he ruined the Republican party and won't win the general election so yeah, Soros & Trump are in cahoots but not because they see eye to eye
>>
>>67674923
>Stevenson Democrat or an Eisenhower Republican
Thank you for reminding me of these terms.
>>
>>67674396
>>67674059
oh, so it's real. I thought it was only a meme of Trump shills.

sad times ahead indeed.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.