[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DURRRRRR BENRIE BTFO HUEHUEHUE.. REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: vDdq7B6.jpg (7 KB, 480x443) Image search: [Google]
vDdq7B6.jpg
7 KB, 480x443
>DURRRRRR BENRIE BTFO HUEHUEHUE.. REDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH HUEHUEHUE..

Reminder that Trump will not win. If you think someone with that personality, you need to check yourself in a mental hospital.

Bernie still has a chance to win. Remember Obama? He lost 21 states and less super delegates.

FUCK OFF!
>>
>>67656525
what the fuck is wrong with that picture? It hurts my eyes...
>>
>>67656525
What the fuck is that image quality?
>>
>>67656525
Leddit telling people to fuck off.
>>
>>67656599
It's a visual representation of the quality of this b8.
>>
>>67656525

>jpeg
>old may mays
>bernie getting btfo in south and north
>no nigger votes
>no women votes
>no geriatric votes

get fucked cuck
>>
>>67656525
t. reddit suicide prevention team
>>
>>67656570

He's just trolling. Let it go.
>>
File: 1458107116720.jpg (137 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
1458107116720.jpg
137 KB, 700x550
>>
>white people dont know what poverty is
Fuck that commie
>>
>>67656525

Oh reddit... we'd literally have 50% less to laugh at on this board without you.
>>
File: jpeg.jpg (3 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.jpg
3 KB, 500x374
https://youtu.be/QEzhxP-pdos
>>
>be bernout
>no job
>no monies
>pawn off xbone mom gave me for christmas to help bernie's campaign
>bernie loses another state
>sell all my clothes
>bernie loses 3 more states
>bernie tells me not to fear, the day of reckoning is upon us
>turn to prostitution and sell out my tight boipussi for 30 bucks a pop
>bernie loses nomination to Hillary
>kill myself
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
>>
File: 1458141191417.jpg (59 KB, 849x373) Image search: [Google]
1458141191417.jpg
59 KB, 849x373
>>67656525
1/10 made me reply
>>
>>67656525

Obama also didn't have the DNC specifically saying they wouldn't let him win.

They can and will just say 'no.'

Bernie's a sheepdog. He's there to rile up the youth and fringe vote, and then when he bows out he can tell them to unite around the anointed one for the good of the country and the party.
>>
>>67656525
You may be right but Obama got the "Minority vote" and the support of the black south. Now Shillary has the support of the self describing democracts and the minority support.

Sanders has no fucking chance in hell. He may had one if he had won Ohio but now? No way in hell, he would need to win the net 9 States by AT LEAST 2:1 leads on each state and THEN win big in NY to have a chance.

And even if he won big on the next 9 states and got to NY if he loses NY or even TIES or win by little, then he is fucking done. Losing NY would mean that he would need to win California for over 2:1. And the current pooling on both NY and Cali don't favor him AT ALL.

If Sander losses or wins by 1-3% margin more than 3 states before NY then you don't even need to get to NY to know that he is done.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.