[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol what do you think of Ted Kaczynski's manifesto? H
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
TedKaczynskiAP_2228681b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
/pol what do you think of Ted Kaczynski's manifesto?

He makes the point that the more technology evolves the less freedom humans will have. That is because technology can only sub-exist together with the industrial system, and the bigger is the industrial system the more human race will suffer.

He also dissects the leftist agenda and say that because of the leftist hunger for power they will use any tools available to accomplish their goals, be it mass communications or eugenics in the future regardless of the impact it may have in the people's freedom.

Making leftism the most dangerous ideology for freedom, because it gradually increase their goals indefinitely, and even if they criticize certain facets of society they will embrace the exact same thing when they are in power if it can be used to control and spread their ideology.

Leftists is also the ideology who needs mass communications and transport the most because to maintain equality between people you need to be able to coordinate enforcement of egalitarian views.

The more equality the left try to have in the world the bigger the industrial system will be, and the less equality will actually exist.

Link to the full manifesto:
http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
>>
But he's an ebul terrorist.
>>
File: chomsky_on_leftists.jpg (610 KB, 1200x1630) Image search: [Google]
chomsky_on_leftists.jpg
610 KB, 1200x1630
>>67656211
Based Ted is required reading on /pol/ Spainbro
>>
>>67656211

Crazy guy but what he says makes sense to some degree.

Too bad people will dismiss his manifesto because "he terrorist n' shit" and never look at the exact motive that made him do it.
>>
>>67656309
he did exactly what he believed in, he tried to start a revolution, even if people had to suffer in the process
>>
His point about why people are liberals is spot on
>>
A better question is: what did they the CIA do to him in MKUltra?
>>
>>67658236
Some anons say they gaslighted him until he became a terrorist
>>
>>67656211
I like what he says about overly entitled wealthy liberals.
>>
>>67656374
Those quotes are not Chomsky but Will Ferrel
>>
>>67659060
dude that is Ted's manifesto...
>>
>>67659060
part of it
>>
File: 1457708665935.jpg (127 KB, 747x480) Image search: [Google]
1457708665935.jpg
127 KB, 747x480
I've read a lot of it. The question I always have with these primitivist/anarchist activists is why they think they can actually change society, rather than just encourage everyone to leave society themselves. Did he think there was some moral imperative for striking a blow against the abusive system, or did he really think that he could 'wake up' that large a portion of the country?
>>
>>67659366
That's a actually a very decent point. By what I understood, what he try to say is that because of how technology makes evolution of society inevitable there is no way of escaping the process, meaning even if you leave society sooner or later the industrial system will fuck with your land, contaminate your air and kill your animals, therefore there is no escape, all technological revolutions are obligatory not optional.
>>
File: ted.png (81 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ted.png
81 KB, 300x168
>>67659180
Lol
>>
>>67656211
You posted this last night, fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>67660038
no. don't tell me what to do in a Taiwanese anime image board
>>
>>67659907
where is this from ?
>>
>>67659907
so it was a SNL panel lol
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457986557446.jpg (36 KB, 453x750) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457986557446.jpg
36 KB, 453x750
Although the growing pains of a technology based society are obviously painful.. Does his manifesto address a post scarcity technological society, and exploring the stars?

I'll agree that leftism is a disease though.
>>
>>67663569
His manifesto goes as far as AI.
I would argue that accordingly to his views there would be no space exploration because this wouldn't benefit the leftist agenda in any way.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.