[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Travelling PSV fans humiliate beggars in Madrid >imag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: mendigos_madrid.jpg (36 KB, 659x330) Image search: [Google]
mendigos_madrid.jpg
36 KB, 659x330
>Travelling PSV fans humiliate beggars in Madrid
>images show its fans throwing coins at beggars and cheering as they scramble to pick them up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5TV9Q3iwVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL7fAfApfKs
>>
Football supporters are like niggers or muslims, this isn't news
>>
its disgusting but at least they got some money
>>
>>67656652
I agree. They are given money and not even hurt for it
>>
Throwing coins is humiliating them, but not sitting around all day begging for money?
>>
To be honest I'm neutral.

Football fags are niggers, but those gypsies are also despicable.

They literally spit at you if you dont give them money and always try to rob you even after you give them something.

They tasted their own medicine I think. Also there is a reason why those niggers are bullying those gypsies and not just any beggar.
>>
>>67657691
Pampered first world denizens that find safety in numbers while spending huge disposable income on watching bunch of illiterate favelinhos kick the ball around are a blight on western culture.

At least those gypsies clean the streets and posess a strong strain of individualism.

At least Romans had fun with their sporting events, these retards just drone away.
>>
not really sure what to make of this
>>
>>67658136

Those gypsied dont clean the streets at all. They also behave as you described the football niggers behave.

I still maintain my possition that those gypsies tasted their own medicine and it's further proof that those animals will only be submissive and receptive when a bigger group of niggers dominates them.
>>
>>67658339
No shit, Hernan. Still, that scene is a prime example of a bigger collective ganging up on a ragtag group of those scrapping by. Since both groups contain niggers I favour the less pampered ones because their upbringing didn't exactly give them many opportunities not to come out like that.

However nobody forced those Dutch normies not to waste their life away on /sp/.
>>
That's probably because we're used to treating beggars in the Netherlands like shit, and rightfully so since they're all drug addict low lives.

Sorry not sorry. Only gypsy subhumans beg. White men work.
>>
>>67659241
It's far harder to beg on the street all day long and rummage through trash than it is to work.
>>
>>67656139
Those are fucking gypsies.
People that refuse to work, refuse to send their children to school and also kidnap babies for begging purposes (they drug them).

Fucking cucks.
>>
>>67659052
>scrapping by

You live in Serbia, you know what gypsies do.
Or are you a fucking gypsy yourself?
>>
Its widely known that PSV fans are violent amd cause problems wherever they go.

PSV fans are the /pol/ of football
>>
>>67659509
Whoa there Domagoj, are you this assertive on the first date too?
>>
>>67659416
fuck at least someone reasonable itt. everyone is crying over roms but they dont even deserve those coins. PSV fan are way too kind with them here. Also soccer fans are top tier (at least right wing ones)
>>
so some Dutch people humiliated and ridiculed some Spanish, whats new here? Spain is the asshole of Europe, and Spanish people are actual poos.
>>
>>67659357
Their fucking problem
>>
File: gypsies.jpg (1 MB, 2879x1552) Image search: [Google]
gypsies.jpg
1 MB, 2879x1552
>>67656652
>>67657446
I'm from Madrid. I know those women (and their daughters), everybody except tourists know them. More than 50 arrests for stealing. They are smart, always stealing less than 300€ so its not a felony, so free jail card for them...a poor
gypsy minority.

A reported tried to interview one of them this morning, she said that she was happy because those idiots gave her 50€ for a few push ups haha

Football hooligans are just another kind of problem.
>>
File: 1436723943382.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1436723943382.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>67659241
fuck you

>>67656139
sorry mate, unfortunately, our country is full of retards, and the worse of them are football "fans"
>>
>>67657691
>Football fags are niggers

Hooligan firms can act like monkeys, but at least a lot of them are right wingers. Serb Volunteer Guard in Bosnia and Pravni Sektor in Ukraine had their birthplace in these firms. So they can be usefull
>>
>>67660093
You mad zigeuner? Those gypsies are fucking scum.
>>
>>67660093
If you don't like it here, you can get the fuck out, Achmed
>>
>>67660407
yeah so are hooligans.

>>67660204
>implying hooligan monkeys know anything about politics
>>
>>67659560
PSV fans aren't even the worse we have
>>
>>67656139

Who are the beggars? On YouTube they say they're gypsies but on some Moslem's twitter it said they were Syrian refugees
>>
>>67656139
I always new Vita owners were shitheads.
>>
>>67656139
Football fans are assholes everywhere. Outs are no different.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQqTkBNFcWg
>>
File: dancing spurdo.gif (37 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
dancing spurdo.gif
37 KB, 69x120
>>67660796
they are from Rumania
>>
>>67656139
Let both groups fight to the death, and finish off whoever survives.
Football is a fucking blight. I don't know how it is in Flanders, but in Spain, all manners of despicable acts against property, family and basic decency are commited in the name of the "sport".
Football-niggers will refuse to educate themselves in political matters to make an informed decision, but be sure, they know the entire history of their team and players like the back of their hands.
They will ignore their electricity or water bills, in the name of getting tickets to "THE GAME", or simply to go to a bar and get drunk on cañas with other apes, hollering and chimping out included.
And gypsies, well. The best you can say about them is that it is hard to be taken by surprise, given that you can smell them three streets away.
>>
>>67660796
>some Moslem's twitter
wtf are you doing on twitter? and wtf are you doing on random "moselem's" twitter? wtf are you doing?

clearly gypsies.
>>
>>67660884
That fucker and his cronies should be in a dark cell. And not only because that scene.
>>
>>67656139
Good. Gypsies are not humans. They are the biggest leeches in the world.
>>
>>67660963
>all manners of despicable acts against property, family and basic decency are commited in the name of the "sport".
yup
>how it is in Flanders
PSV is Dutch, from the netherlands.
>Football-niggers will refuse to educate themselves in political matters to make an informed decision, but be sure, they know the entire history of their team and players like the back of their hands.
exactly, they're a dead weight to society.
>>
>>67660969

Don't worry about what I'm doing, you need to get your people in line.
>>
>>67660796
You can be sure that whomever confuses gypsies with syrians is either manipulating, or has never encountered either group.
>>
I fucking hate gypsie beggars.
Poor people annoy me.
>>
>>67661167
you need to make sure your next president isn't a criminal woman, and a clinton.
>>
Hacer un "Manolo Lama" is fine time by time.

You should do it too guys. Next time you see a beggar throw them pennies or cents until he/she says stop.
>>
top kek
farmers making fun of gypsies
>>
>>67661157
Sorry, I meant Flanders in the broader sense, I know they are not the same. Kind of an historical joke. Even today, if Spain we use Holland and Netherlands (Países Bajos) indistinctly (and erroneusly).
>>
MUH POOR GYPSIES DEY DINSTEAL NUFFIN

Fuck off all of you, those niggers are street harassers and deserve to be put in jail for stealing every single day. Yet they're the poor oppressed minority.
>>
>>67661688
Also if you have gypsy problems just surround yourself and your house with frog statues/pictures etc. They are retarded and believe frogs are the devil. Pepe will literally solve your gypsy problems.
>>
>>67656139
oh yes, now those homeless degenerates feel shame.

they never felt it before apparently during the many failures that led to their circumstances.
>>
>>67661836
Fuck, neighbour, I didn't know that. That for real?
I imagine they will just steal them.
>>
>>67656139
for some reason this reminded me of medieval times top kek
>>
>>67656139
Fucking quality banter there. 9/10.
>>
I don't get why some people are mad about this.
They actually gave them money and also got a good laugh out of it.

Yes, football (soccer) fans are degenerate, but they're no worse than gypsy scum
>>
>>67662003
Just look it up man. Every store I visited in Lisbon had a small frog statue, I didn't know why so they told me gypsies think it's bad luck to cross frogs or some shit.
>>
>Masses of white people chanting together and waving their banners, collectively hating on jews and other races

Implying this isn't /pol/'s wet dream.
>>
>>67662573
First google link kek
http://portugalresident.com/shops-display-frogs-to-keep-out-gypsies
>>
>>67656139
>go to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
>oil princes throw hundred dollar bill on ground near me
>laugh as I scramble to pick them up
I'm such a victim, how could they humiliate me like that.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.