[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU Referendum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: VL.png (18 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
VL.png
18 KB, 1200x600
VOTE LEAVE 23/6/16
>>
>>67655747
I will m8, it'll be rigged though.
>>
File: orwell.jpg (49 KB, 600x811) Image search: [Google]
orwell.jpg
49 KB, 600x811
You can't leave

They won't let you.

Leftist globalists decide all thing for all people, and have decided your role is one of a puppet-state of a cabal that decides all things behind closed toors in Brussels, slave.

Now return to your duties of working, paying taxes, consuming, and quietly obeying, slave.

And remember: if you've done nothing wrong to offend those in power, then you shouldn't mind being constantly watched.
>>
>>67655972
I hope you know that picture is shopped.
>>
>>67655747
Britbros, stay strong, stay proud, vote for Europe and vote against the EU!
>>
>>67655827
>it'll be rigged though.

True. "Democracy and elections" in the west have been reduced to a public play where they pretend to give a shit about what you want while working in shadows to ensure they always come out on top while telling you why it's what YOU wanted.

Here in America it's impossible to find a leftist who cares that Obama stole 2012 through voter fraud and is an illegal President for which every last thing he does is illegal. Even you present them with the facts surrounding voter fraud, they either try to marginalize it as nothing, or they just say "HE WON DEAL WITH IT WHY YOU MAD"
>>
>>67656246
Our elections are using a really outdated model, it's hard to explain but watch the election when Nigel and Ukip got one seat even though they had a shit load of votes.

I'm sure another anon can explain it much better than I have.
>>
>>67656246
Same here in UK. Lefty Labour candidates committing electoral fraud but the liberals don't care CUZ EVERY1 ELSE IS A NAZI
>>
>>67655972
that was the plan but the jew puppet masters have been dealt with. didnt you see the signs?

shapiro thrown to the wolves. merkel forced to back pedal on all her fagotry. america had 3 quarters with lower than 1% gdp growth last year and apples tech stock has fallen far from its all time high of $133 a share

the best part is obama did it all by himself by simply not understanding the limitations of the black community. he wanted to be king nig and rule teh wurl
>>
File: brexit_in_a_nutshell.gif (3 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
brexit_in_a_nutshell.gif
3 MB, 300x168
>>67656475
It's a referendum man, votes are counted nationwide, not by constituency.

A few months ago I would've thought the leave camp would be well behind by now. All of the centre and most of the left is on the attack: establishment Conservatives, Labour supporters, even the Greens. But despite this the polls haven't changed.

Right now its 51% remain, 49% leave. If polls hang around 50/50 like this; even if the remain camp pulls ahead by a few percentage points, the leave vote will still win due to a much higher turnout.

I think there's a very good chance we'll win right now. No promises; but its looking good.
>>
File: 1458066524917.png (868 KB, 1803x1074) Image search: [Google]
1458066524917.png
868 KB, 1803x1074
>>67656482
Leftists live by "the ends justify the means" so anything they do to sieze and hold power is a legitimate tactic as far as they're concerned.

And every day they're acting more like Bolsheviks as the reality slowly becomes clear to them that they don't reflect what the majority wants.................while justifying it by calling you bad people who deserve it because they decided they know what's best and you don't.
>>
>>67655747

I am. :)
>>
>>67655747
people who want to stay in wont bother voting. They apathetic

people who want out are motivated

based on who will actually vote, the OUT vote is polling around 56% at the moment

And shit tonnes in IN voters are also floating-voters that will be an extra 1-5% for out by the time we vote
>>
>>67658182
>>67655747
forgot link

>EU referendum: Brexit supporters more likely to vote, poll finds
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-brexit-supporters-more-likely-to-vote-poll-finds-a6931766.html

A poll by the Daily Telegraph found that, without taking into account likelihood to vote, the In and Out campaigns are virtually tied - 47 per cent said they would vote In and 49 per cent would vote Leave.

However, when likelihood to vote was taken into account, 52 per cent said they would vote to leave the EU, while 45 per cent said they would vote to stay.

OUT IS WINNING

I don't know one person irl that will vote IN
>>
>>67656559
This. Nigs truly are the messiahs of the white people. Give your wives to them.
>>
>>67656559
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.