[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been a fan of Paradox strategy games. Been playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: wrf.jpg (161 KB, 1105x994) Image search: [Google]
wrf.jpg
161 KB, 1105x994
So I've been a fan of Paradox strategy games. Been playing CK2, EU4 and HoI3 for a long time. Today I've stumbled upon a video of an early access of their new game Stellaris which is supposed to be a 4X strategy game.

Right of the bat I notice something very disturbing. The leader of the human race.

>Is a god damn black woman. (pic related)

At first I was REEEEEEEEEE, then I reminded myself that the game devs are from Sweden so it all came crushing down. Even vidya developers are covertly pushing for future Earth without whites. So I went back to REEEEEE
>>
>>67655238
at least you can play as a xenophobe
>>
>>67655238
THEY FUCKING BUT BERNIE SANDERS IN EU4
I SOMETIMES PLAY EU4 AND CK2, AND I WAS RETARDED ENOUGH TO SPEND LIKE $50 AND THOSE FUCKING JEWS PUT BERNIE IN THE GAME
>>
>>67655500
put*
>>
>>67655238
No one cares.
>>
>>67655238
Wow that's some unimaginative character design.
>>
>>67655238
Leaders can have different faces and are random. Obviously there is a minority of white males for the rng to choose from and it makes it a nigger/nigress most of the time
>>
>>67655238
They are Swedes, it was inevitable. I was surprised it took this long for it start to creep in
Now we wait for their collapse after they completely forget how to actually make games, and wait even more for some Russians to pick up the slack
>>
Will still play it. If the gameplay sucks then thats that. If I can change my portraot like in CK thats good too, if not, I will play as an ayylmao and comit genocide on humans.
>>
Was is the Swedes who put that full SJW Dreamfall game few months ago?
>>
>>67655238
Try new Masters of Orion instead
>>
>>67655500
Isn't EU set in like the 1600s?>>67655526
>>
If you don´t like a product don´t buy it.

If you want to shitpost about vidya go to designated vidyashitposting boards.
>>
File: 8NyCqUp.jpg (241 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
8NyCqUp.jpg
241 KB, 1440x900
>>67655995
check the popup in the right corner
>>
>>67656106
Never post again.
>>
>>67656274

>>/v/

>>/vg/
>>
>>67655863

Nah, that was a Norwegian.

Which is a fucking shame.

I honest to God loved and enjoyed the first The Longest Journey game. I could even stomach the second one, though I wasn't a fan. The third one though? Absolute trash.
>>
>>67656416
>creates a thread related to cultural marxism
>retard comes in saying to go on /v/, where the thread would get banned for racism

E B I N
B
I
N
>>
>>67655238
Next you're going to tell me they made a game where the president of the USA is black.
>>
>>67656252
Pretty sure the names are random.
>>
>>67656674
Just wait, in 12 years Michelle Obama will be a candidate
>>
>>67656746
you're wrong
this name got added in one of the latest patches, check the patchnotes and or the forums
>>
File: boom.jpg (86 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
86 KB, 1608x905
>>67656516
>Bunch of swedes sell a game, with one character being a negreess
>Political issue

but
>muh gultural arsism, muh racism
>>
i'm more concerned by the fact that the UNITED FUCKING NATIONS is apparently in charge of earth
>>
>>67657053
Is it really?

It says United Nations of Earth, what else would you call a unity of nations?
>>
File: ne anlatıyosun yaa.jpg (23 KB, 513x501) Image search: [Google]
ne anlatıyosun yaa.jpg
23 KB, 513x501
>>67655238
Why don't you play vic2 senpai? It's the best paradox game.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.