[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Angry Whites" Mourn the Republican Party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: caesarsnicker.jpg (84 KB, 200x370) Image search: [Google]
caesarsnicker.jpg
84 KB, 200x370
http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2016/03/16/rest-in-peace-to-the-republican-party/#5e1d3ece6fe3

>The Republican Party, known by its nickname as the Grand Old Party, died on March 15, 2016. It was 162 years old. The party, born in the strife of the 1850s, succumbed to internal strife, sources said.

>The GOP leaves behind millions of supporters identified as “real conservatives,” angry whites who just could not adjust to change.
------

When are you "angry whites" going to just cut the shit and adjust to "change"?
>>
>>67655138
>zogby
Hmm
>>
>>67655138

I am sick and tired of this notion that angry whites do not matter and need to go away or change.

They say this while insisting that we need to do what latinos want.
>>
Stoo resisting your cultural displacement and dispossesion angry white people, I mean gawd it's like 2016 I just can't even with these white people not just simply rolling over like they were told to.
>>
>ahead in almost all polls from the start
>wins most primaries
HE'S A BAD CANDIDATE AND REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT HIM

Republicans losing even if Trump wins is just a narrative being pushed by liberal media
>>
Haha what a silly article. You feel the passive agressiveness while reading it.
>>
File: 1452449834300s.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1452449834300s.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>67655138
>>
I'm not white. Only issue I'm left on is legalizing illegals that have stable jobs and haven't committed a violent crime. Other than that, the democrats can go fuck themselves.
>>
Democrats still pretending that Republicans are done for even as they lose. I don't even feel bad for whatever happens to them under Trump.
>>
>>67655138
>bet the farm on rubot
>lose
wah muh party is kill
>>
>>67655138
>Zogby
Seriously.
>>
>>67657722
Republicans DO lose if Trump wins. The Republicanism of Trump is not the Republicanism we've had for the past several decades. It may not even keep the name. That would be okay.
>>
>>67659667
>Only issue I'm left on is legalizing illegals that have stable jobs and haven't committed a violent crime

Fuck you latrino trash.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 575x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 575x677
>>67660220
>It may not even keep the name.
The Trump Party
>>
"Change" always seems to be used hand-in-hand with "less white people", for some reason. Strange!
>>
Why can't whites quietly die off? Why are they fighting their annihilation? What kind of selfish people wouldn't just let themselves be destroyed by the superior brown and black races?
>>
>>67656120
He's Arab.
>>
If this party dies, the only one left to lead the country is Barack Obama (he will easily lead behind the scenes if Hillary Clinton is the president as she is a woman, a white woman no less)

Enjoy 40 more years of Middle East warfare as he is secretly a muslim fighting for a muslim cause.
>>
>>67655138

Come home white man!
>>
>all these frightened white manchildren who think that because the country isn't going to be run specifically to their liking they're going to be exterminated
Can you guys take a look in the mirror and realize that you're your own worst enemy?
>>
>>67661602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

>"KILL WHITEY!"
>(whitey fights back)
>"P-pls stop whitey..."
>>
>>67661897
You don't seem to understand what a formal debate is
>>
>millions of angry people
>haha so funny

Are liberals this dumb? Have you ever laughed in the face of a person who was already angry?
>>
The change is your loss of all power and then extinction, whites. Adjust to it.
>>
File: trump316.jpg (427 KB, 2188x982) Image search: [Google]
trump316.jpg
427 KB, 2188x982
>>67655138
Angry whites?

>Trump opened up a can o whoopass

IT SEEMS THE MUDHOLE STOMPED ON THESE KUKS ACTUALLY RAN DRY.
>>
>>67661897
I still can't believe the caliber of people they let into college these days. Absolutely mind blowing
>>
But Trump is the white man's candidate. Real Conservatives™ are butthurt neocohens and kike on a stick worshipers who are single-issue abortion voters.
>>
>>67655138

For too long the republicans have been selecting shit candidates that are completely out of touch with what most conservatives want. Nobody gives a fuck about abortion, gay marriage or religion anymore. They want to see actual change like a less intrusive government, protection of the 2nd amendment and a strong border policy. Trump is necessary to push the party in the right direction.
>>
File: 1408164791743.jpg (85 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
1408164791743.jpg
85 KB, 330x357
>>67655138
Oh, we're changing alright. Changing into early 1930s Germany
>>
Ideological staleness is the death of a party. In France to solve this problem they changed the name of the main right-wing party from UMP to 'the republicans'. It wasn't effective for some reasons
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.