[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ has anyone here ever converted to Islam? Ive had a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: children_of_men-620x336.png (328 KB, 620x336) Image search: [Google]
children_of_men-620x336.png
328 KB, 620x336
/pol/ has anyone here ever converted to Islam?

Ive had a gf for the past 5 years, loyal, cooks, cleans, great sex, good looking, hates the left and liberals, hates feminists, doesn't drink alcohol, basically a pretty cool chick, but to marry her I have to convert to Islam, I'm good friends with her entire family and her brothers even said if a woman in Islam cheats they will have to shame the fuck out of her, so it's a pretty good deal.

Is it worth converting? I wouldn't have to go to a mosque everyday just once for the converting thing.

Ive seen two of my uncles get divorced with White British women who ruined there lives and a bunch of guys at work who have had the same happen because the women cheated and left them.
>>
>>67652178
You'll hate yourself the rest of your life.

and
>great sex [before marriage]
will eventually come out and give you problems
>>
>>67652431
It's just a one time thing so I can marry her.
>>
>>67652178
if you had sex with her and didnt mary her first she isnt a real muslim and shes just trying to get you to convert over some recent liberal faggotry

i cant believe any one is dumb enough to trust a woman you can fuck before marriage. i bet she told you she is a virgin when you met lmao
>>
>>67652178
Convert her to christianity and teach the Arab girl her place. Cucking the muslims is alpha, converting is almost the definition of beta.
>>
>>67652768
I'm not Christian.
>>
>>67652178
>that flag
>that post
>>
>>67652603
> trust a woman you can fuck before marriage
That is such a retarded mentality. Sex isn't something holy or sacred. You fuck because it's pleasurable and because you want to spread your genes.
>>
>>67652603
She is not a strict Muslim, but her family keep up traditions.
>>
>>67653065
If you lived here and dated a few British girls in the past mate you would know where I'm coming from.

>British women
>Moderate alcoholics
>Rude
>cannot cook
>Fat
>Look like they worked in a mine for 10 years
>plus 15 sexual partners by the age of 20
>>
>but to marry her I have to convert to Islam

What? why? There is no HAVE to anything, if you want to marry her, go ahead and get married. if their family cries, then buy them tissues or some shit. if she cries coz muh muslim law, then she obviously isnt the right intellectual calibre to marry.
>>
>>67652178
Tell her that for having sex she has defiled mohammeds stance on femdom and now considers her a breeding human version of cattle
>let me milk ur gf faggot
>>
>>67653399
yeah have to agree m8
>also looks 15 at 15, 23 at 18 and 40 at 28
>>
>>67652178
>but to marry her I have to convert to Islam
She's already a degenerate if she's been dating you for five years.
Tell her to leave Islam. Her family aren't likely to honor-murder her if they know you've been fucking her. If she can't be an apostate for you, she's not worthy of your DNA.
>>
>>67652178
I converted brother. Ask me anything.
>>
>>67654943
Im white btw. Converted for a Muslim girl just like youre saying.
>>
Inshallah everyhin works out for you brother.
>>
File: 1279847859205.jpg (32 KB, 448x442) Image search: [Google]
1279847859205.jpg
32 KB, 448x442
fuck off fagots. I was so happy when they brought the flags back because /pol/ was infested to the brim with you mudslimes who almost drove /pol/ intot he ground. now were stuck with you mudslimes living in western countries and your shitty ass threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfcFg5H7KhI&index=31&list=PL46C903145F7A1AF6
>>
File: civilization_jihad.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
civilization_jihad.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>67652178
Y'all must remember what thread you're in.
>>
>>67652178
>getting married
>EVER
>>
>>67652846
Who cares?
>>
>>67652178
How'd you avoid her brothers killing you for fucking their unwed sister?
>>
>>67652178
How religious is the family?
You've known them for 5 years now, so should have a good feel for what they're like.
What kind of traditions do they keep up?

Does your GF have to wear a headscarf?
They seem pretty chill if you're white and get to date her and get on with them.
I've only got problems with people who don't want to integrate and have islam fuel hate and racism.

If you're happy, go for it. I don't have a problem with individual muslims, only islamism. This seems cultural.

I think in their heart of hearts they know that if you're converting for love, you're not religious and it's just more of a cultural thing, more for their family to not appear shameful.

I just want a world where we don't have to worry about this shit anymore. They seem cultural and hopefully in the next generation it will be more relaxed and integrated.

Don't let dickheads on here get to you for her having slept with you before marriage.
I've been with my girlfriend for around the same time, and we're getting married next year and have done the same thing.

Best of luck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.