[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2.2% of the United States is Jewish >Its Supreme Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9
File: 325.png (33 KB, 615x250) Image search: [Google]
325.png
33 KB, 615x250
>2.2% of the United States is Jewish
>Its Supreme Court is 44% Jewish
>>
SCOTUS is for God's favored religions.
>>
>>67651779
Pure coincidence
>>
protestants literally cant get anything right can they
>>
We should never let a jew, mormon, or mudslime into that much power

I do think we need some more diversity though, I'm fine with a
>Evangelical
>Baptist
>Hindu
>Lutheran
I mean really anyone else than those first 3 I mentioned
>>
>>67651779
All law is derived from the ten commandments, of which Jews are the supreme authority.
>>
File: 1258654790116.jpg (28 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
1258654790116.jpg
28 KB, 363x310
>>67652067
>>
>>67652067
>Jews aint selfcentered.
>>
File: the city of protestants.jpg (957 KB, 1742x1582) Image search: [Google]
the city of protestants.jpg
957 KB, 1742x1582
>>67652042

>Protestants
>>
>>67652371
And Jewish presence in the supreme court is PROOF of that. We are altruistic enough to save the goyim from their own ignorance.
>>
>>67651779
>Jews control the world
>most powerful legal institution in the world isn't even majority Jewish
You guys crack me up sometimes with your conspiracy shit
>>
>>67652042
>Hindu

Yeah Americans really need their public defecation laws declared a violation of constitutional rights.
>>
>>67651850
If that's not bantz.. literally kill yourself
>>
>>67652569
GTFO shill. This board knows what's up with kikes. You can't fool us sheckleberg.
>>
>>67652067
All law is derived from the Seven Laws of Noah, not the Ten Commandments. You kikes can't even get the Old Testament right. Maybe if you took a break from killing Christ and put down your bullshit Talmud and actually read the Old Testament for a change, you'd know that, you ignorant yid.
>>
>>67651906
too nice, we've had enough of nice, right?
>>
>/pol/ complains when there's a forced racial representation as a percentage [affirmative action]
>/pol/ complains when there isn't one, and certain racial groups perform better than others

Jej, when will you stop pretending to be standing up for something noble and just admit you want only "white" people [an ambiguous definition] to exist?

Feel free to tweet them with the hashtag #equalrepresentation and ask to have a council with some muslims, indians, asians, etc.
>>
>>67651779
maybe all those Muslims with their "USA is the dog of Israel" rhetoric aren't that far off the mark.
>>
>>67653144
All of our countries are ZOGs.
>>
>>67653097

Jews are so proud to be part of our institutions once they are in decline but can't seem to make any good ones that are ascendant. The correlation suggests Jews are dead weight somehow, perhaps because of affirmative action and ethnic nepotism.
>>
>>67651779
Jews make great lawyers and judges. It's part of their culture to be argumentative and pedantic which is what practicing law is all about.
>>
>>67653097
Jej when will you kikes stop pretending to stand up for something noble and just admit you want only jews not to be genocided?

>muh 6 million, what a horrible time!
>palestinians? who gives a fuck
>armenian genocide, chinese victims of japan, irish potato famine genocide, rwandan genocide, etc. Who gives a fuck, not as special as MUH SHOA!

Fuck off kike
>>
>>67652569
>most powerful legal institution in the world

Just kill yourself burger.
>>
Protestant Courts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pace_v._Alabama

Jewish/Romanist Courts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges
>>
>>67653097
Oh shut the fuck up Shlomo. This post is the absolute apotheosis of chutzpah.

It's always the fucking JEWS who are agitating for "diversity" and equal representation. But only in areas where white goyim are successful. We wouldn't give a shit if this weren't instigated by kikes in the first place.

But NOW the kikes step away from it and view unequal representation as meritocracy at work. It's disgusting. You and your kind are disgusting. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
>>
>>67653144
>muslims are'nt that far off the mark
You would know Fritz, it's likely your Marks that are paying for them m8
>>
>whites have an IQ one standard deviation higher than blacks
>more whites in white collar jobs and in the middle class in general
>despite the blacks claiming that there is an evil white man conspiracy it is in fact a completely natural occurrence

>jews have an IQ one standard deviation higher than whites
>more jews in positions of power and in the upper class in general
>despite the whites claiming that there is an lizard jew conspiracy it is in fact a completely natural occurrence

Why is this do hard?
>>
>>67653717
How did it feel to be raped by Hezbollah back in 2006 kike?
>>
>>67653616
>>67653535
>>67653428
Any of you capable of actually refuting my argument or do I have to hear your jewish conspiracy trite for the millionth time again?

Seriously, which is it? You want an equal, almost communist-like representation of all races/religions/etc in every aspect of life, including your fucking supreme court, or do you want a merit based system? [In which case you'll have to face the fact that white/jews are significantly more likely to reach positions which rely so heavily on education]
>>
>>67651779
DELETE THIS
>>
>>67653863
Merit based system within one national culture. Jews refuse to assimilate into that culture and therefore must leave. Anything else you slimy kike?
>>
>>67651779
>Half the population is female
>tiny percent of women are in X subject/career

Don't forget how stupid this is
>>
>>67653616
>it's the jews' fault we conceded territory when they demanded it
>we could have said no and it's their fault we didn't
>>
>>67652522
> ignorance
> knows Jesus is the Son of God and still kills him
> then proclaims he's not Son of God

You know the verse "to judge with a plank in your eye"?
>>
>>67653863
I'd gladly trade the SCOTUS representation (as important as that is) if Jews would stop their constant crusade for racial equality and the normalization of outcomes for all groups.

The reason this feels so obnoxious is that the Jews are consistently the loudest voices calling for proportional representation. Meanwhile, they are vastly overrepresented in elite academia and politics.

It isn't up to US to choose. It's up to the ones being hypocritical. And Jews in America are incredibly hypocritical about "privilege" and racial outcomes. If they stopped, we'd all shut up.
>>
>>67653943
>jews are not assimilated in America

O.K. Please tell me which racial group IS actually assimilated if you think Jews of all people aren't.

Seriously, you're so fucking dense and awful at constructing some sort of logical system without a million inner contradictions. No wonder you guys are getting edged out by Jews in law.
>>
>>67653863
The problem most people have with affirmative action type forced representation is that it's a two tiered system where "diversity" needs to be increased when whites(and particularly white men) are over represented but very little if anything is ever done if the inverse is true.

Here's a good example of a situation where if demographic were reversed there would be a massive shitshow over it but since it's blacks making up the majority nothing gets done about it.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/26/metro-derailed-by-culture-of-complacence-incompete/?page=all
>>
>>67654111
>why are people of academia more liberal!?!?!?!!? waaaah

Christ, get over yourself you dumb shit. There's a strong correlation between the highly educated and leftism, that's just how it is.

> Meanwhile, they are vastly overrepresented in elite academia and politics.

Over-represented is a meme word, goes back to my point about merit based.
>>67653097
and as Leaf here
>>67653825
says, you're basically sounding EXACTLY like niggers talking about white people when you talk about Jews

Don't fucking talk to me about "overrepresentation", I don't see you complaining about white people being overrepresented at Harvard and hispanic or black students being less than 10% of them despite being togeher a third of your population.
>>
>>67654126
Hispanics and European immigrants are largely assimilated in terms of religion and cultural practices within a few generations. Blacks, jews, and asians retain their own culture in perpetuity for the most part. Blacks are exempt from deportation since we brought them here. Jews otoh must get the fuck out. What is contradictory about that?
>>
>>67654111
It's actually not that important, really. Throughout all of American history the SCOTUS has been on the wrong side of history. It was pro slavery, anti religion, anti marriage, pro choice, and for big government. It has never been there to interpret the law. It has been there to TWIST the law.
>>
>>67654308
What a joke, you're seriously claiming HISPANICS are more assimilated than Jews? When you have millions of them that can't speak a lick of English? When they are responsible for a massive amount of crime, under-perform academically, and have their own significant sub-culture?

"European immigrants" is the one I'm sort of willing to accept but has no actual racial basis. Jews are also "European immigrants" you pleb.
>>
>>67651779
>2.2%
No it's even that high.
>>
>>67654493
*it's not even
>>
>>67654440
Those are first generation immigrants. Within four generations they will just be regular old rednecks, while Shlomo Sheckleberg, here for ten generations is still speaking yiddish and reading the torah.
>>
>>67654126
>Please tell me which racial group IS actually assimilated if you think Jews of all people aren't.
Europeans in general.
>>
>>67654440
I deal with kikes like you at uni all the time. You exist to serve yourself, your own cultural group. That's why you can't be trusted. If you would integrate with the national culture nobody would have a problem with jews. But century after century you refuse.
>>
>>67654303
Are you fucking retarded? Can you not read?

I don't believe in leveling out outcomes. It's JEWISH intellectuals and academics who employ words like "overrepresentation" and we all fucking hate it.

They apply it to everyone but themselves. Hence the hypocrisy.

You are absolutely bucking the stereotype of the high verbal IQ Jew. You're either terrible at reading comprehension (which I doubt) or you're being purposefully obtuse (which is classic Jew behavior).

Either way, your posts are shitty and you should feel shitty.
>>
>>67654440
But they are, you foreskin sucker. Those that are legal are strongly assimilated and invest in American social structure. I'm from New York, and jews here won't even socialize with goyim. Not even a little. They are EXTREMELY arrogant, standoffish, and if you DARE to talk to a jew, they look at you as if you were a talking dog. Your race is scum. You out yourselves on pedestals of religious piety and cleanliness when there rabbis near my workplace that legitimately run brothels. Your hypocritical kind disgusts me.
>>
>>67652067

> There definitely weren't any laws in Egypt where Moses was chilling before the Exodus

Thanks for that useful nugget of information
>>
>>67651779

Sotomayor is a converso Jew.
>>
>>67654303
>white people being overrepresented at Harvard
BULLSHIT
You slimy kike, jews are far over-represented at Harvard. Whites are under-represented. That's because jew culture revolves around cronyism and nepotism.

>>67654303
>hispanic or black students...being togeher a third of your population.
Lumping all non-whites together as muh POC is a typical kike argument tactic
>>
>>67651779
>believes in meritocracy when it comes to women in the workplace
>in the supreme court "nah fuck these qualified jews lets pick someone else"
>>
America is the most cucked nation on earth. Fucking hilarious.
>>
another holocaust is inevitable
>>
>>67655244
>in the supreme court "nah fuck these qualified jews lets pick someone else"
>whole job is to declare if something is constitutional
>kike judges always destroying what is actually constitutional and allowing what isn't constitutional
>qualified
Fuck off, Ivory Coast.
>>
Pls God gas all the kikes in hell.
>>
>>67652620

American Hindu's usually are smart because we don't let the dumb ones in
>>
>>67655389

You must be posting from the future just after the first one.
>>
>>67654808
>it's the Jews fault that, despite their best efforts to diversify higher education, blacks just aren't any good at it
>>
>>67652490
>cares about pretty buildings over doctrine

Why catholics can't be taken seriously: The Post
>>
>>67652904
Yes we have.
>>
>>67652569

Because you literally have to wait for someone to die to fill the spot. It would be completely possible for a Supreme Court Justice Member to retain the position for 20+ years

In order to guarantee a Jew a spot in the SCOTUS you would have to have enough active members in the Senate who would trust a Jew and simultaneously have one of the judges die.....
>>
> /pol/ cares about privileged ethnic groups if its the Jews
>>
>>67655244
how is being nominated by a nigger who hates the constitution meritocracy ?
>>
>>67655488
/pol/tard conspiracy
>>
File: jews harvard.jpg (142 KB, 612x855) Image search: [Google]
jews harvard.jpg
142 KB, 612x855
>>67654303
oy vey, the goyim know!
>>
>>67652490
> Protestant nations were inferior and didn't have the same influence or global success of Catholics.
> Let me explain this to you in English
>>
>>67655724
Irish people are the worst posters, you guys are just as bad as Scots in your faggotry.
>>
>>67655724
>conspiracy
>what has actually been happening for the last 60 years
>conspiracy
Okay, Ivory Coast. Enjoy your terror attacks and what not
>>
>>67655663
They've had 200 years to rig it, I thought they were good at this shit
>>
>>67651779
To be fair, I'd rather have Jews than niggers.

Unless it's Clarence Thomas. That nigga is ok.
>>
File: jews privilege harvard.jpg (58 KB, 480x507) Image search: [Google]
jews privilege harvard.jpg
58 KB, 480x507
>>67655755
>>
File: jews privilege ivy league.jpg (26 KB, 607x382) Image search: [Google]
jews privilege ivy league.jpg
26 KB, 607x382
>>67655921
>>
>>67655878
wasn't possible until after the 2nd world war, then they had to subvert our culture for a good 50 years

not that long if you think about it, now they are in control of almost half of the highest court in the country.
>>
File: 1449236345002.jpg (423 KB, 1745x715) Image search: [Google]
1449236345002.jpg
423 KB, 1745x715
The future is bright.
>>
>>67654303
> There's a strong correlation between the highly educated and leftism, that's just how it is.

Wow, a correlation/causality fallacy AND an argument from authority. You're slipping, Seth
>>
>>67652867
BTFO'd
>>
>/pol/ on blacks getting denied at an all white Oscars
"Hey, the best people should get the award, it's only fair, I am blind to race and only care about talent"

>/pol/ on a Jew being nominated for supreme court
"What the fuck, this isn't fair, white protestant men NEED to be on the supreme court, judges should be appointed by their religion, and not by having long records of excellence in their field"
>>
>>67656048
Oi vey, can you can?
>>
>>67656134
oh man, I shouldn't 4chan when I'm fucked up
>>
>>67656108
>literal job is to deem what is actually constitutional according to the constitution
>implying kikes don't do the exact opposite of this
>qualified
Should've looked at the flag.
>>
>>67655921
The Ivies is the biggest cucking in history.

WASPs tried for years to keep Jews out and instituted a bunch of qualifications for entry that aren't tied to academics to be able to essentially pick and choose who gets it. The Jews then managed to overcome this due to public outrage after muh shoah and now use the same systems that the WASPs created to prop up the Jewish population at these universities.
>>
>>67656108
stop shitposting, Obama hates the constitution and appoints kikes that will undermine it
>>
>>67651779
>We da Cowt 'ave dezided it's illegal fur da doity anti-Semitic goys to not give all dere money to da Chosen peoples. Da United States belongs to Izrael now, oy vey don't you dere protest you doity Nazis
We Wiemar Germany, nao
>>
>>67655803
nice ad hominem

>>67655861
what attacks?
>>
>The blacks are dumber than us so they deserve to be treated like shit
>Jews are smarter than us, WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GLOBAL CONSPIRACY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why do people even come to this shit board?
>>
>>67655563
500 years from now, nobody will care about doctrine.
It will be a meaningless footnote.

Those buildings, on the other hand, will be the standing examples of western culture
>>
>worrying about ideological diversity

ovey!!, we have latino, black, white and women, why you care about their religion you stupid goyim
>>
>>67652490

All that and you Catholic faggots still don't understand you can't buy your way into Heaven.

>Catholicism
>Not even once

Just as bad as the Jews, desu.
>>
>>67653825

This would be somewhat interesting if it weren't for the fact that two Jews who read a bunch of stuff other Jews wrote developed the original IQ test, which to this day is the basis of accepted IQ tests in the U.S.

Developers:
> Alfred Binet
> Theodore Simon

FYI if you're browsing Wikipedia and notice that someone born after 1800 doesn't have their parents listed it's probably because they had a hyper- Jew last name and never changed it before they died
>>
>>67655770

>Let me explain this to you in a language that is 60%+ Latin
>>
>>67659373

>The other 40% being the rapebaby of German and French
>>
>>67655921
Embarrassing. White and Asian publications exceeded what Harvard kikes pump out decades ago but their student body is still horribly manipulated like this.
>>
>>67656218
Precisely. Jewish judges legislate from the bench. They view themselves as policy makers, not upholders of the Constitution. Their view of their role on the Court is diametrically opposed to the role put forth by the Constitution.
>>
>>67658648
Jews have more doctors and nobel prize winners per capita. Also bankers, movie stars, etc..

They're just generally more successful than other races. Even Nietzsche gave props to the Jews. Hitler was mad jelly.
>>
Only Jews and Catholics are allowed in the good ol boys and girls club. Keep in mind that Muslim and atheist judges are viewed on the same level as literally Hitler (it's been studied.)

Jews and Christians were never known for being religiously tolerant so I guess it's to be expected.
>>
>>67661575
They have more nobel prize winners, bankers, and movie types because of Jewish nepotism, not because of merit alone.
>>
>>67653825
Where are all the Asian Supreme Court judges?
>>
File: 1450189621290.jpg (545 KB, 1280x1378) Image search: [Google]
1450189621290.jpg
545 KB, 1280x1378
>>67661755
If you every taking a science class you would know a disproportional number of Jews contributed to the architecture of modern physics.
>>
>>67652490
>protestants
Poor pious people
>catholics
Paid the church money so they wouldn't get excommunicated
>>
>>67662249
Right, but that doesn't account completely for their over-representation as nobel prize recipients. The nobel prize, as I'm sure you know, is for many things other than science. In point of fact, the selection committee for the prize is disproportionately jewish. Hence the clear case for nepotism coming into play. And this is nothing unique to the nobel prize. Jews get into position of power or authority and then do what they can to bring other jews in with them. Take a look at admissions and tenue-track faculty commitees in academia. Now, of course, nepotism is not unique to jews. However, it is unfair to exalt jews for their achievements without mentioning the role nepotism has played.
>>
>>67653955
We're discussing the highest court in America, not electrical engineering.

Want some real math?
How many lawyers in the US are Jews as a percentage.
Now figure how many of these lawyers are picked for a position as a Justice in the Supreme Court, and the odds that they would be Jewish.
>All these kikes in this thread.
Don't forget, they hate losing power.
>>67652522
>We are altruistic enough to save the goyim from their own culture, religion, economy, and state.
Thanks Shlomo, hows that billions of US taxpayers dollars every year to your supposedly great country?
>>
>>67651779
cos jews are successfull
>>
>>67651779
i support israel
>>
File: inbred marriage rates.png (136 KB, 1095x560) Image search: [Google]
inbred marriage rates.png
136 KB, 1095x560
>>67652067
>No Hammurabi

Fucking kikes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.