[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White teen beet up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: CdpHveNWwAAz_3q.jpg (131 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
CdpHveNWwAAz_3q.jpg
131 KB, 600x1066
What you gonna do about it ? She is asking.Feels like black people are tougher than /pol likes to think
>>
Assault is assault. That's why we carry. Because the law allows us to kill if they assault.
>>
>white
>>
Black girls are tougher than white girls because they get practice fighting their baby daddys
>>
hahahahahaha, white devils cant win a fight.
>>
>>67651682
Another one that relaxed around blacks

she doesnt even have her guard up

>that she-beast tho
>>
>>67651682
The black is a bloke in a dress.
>>
neat bulgarian negroes you got there.
>>
>>67651682
mamati stara, youre probably turk

toughness is not a good feminine quality
>>
>>67651682
They both look like niggers and the bigger one is a man. Either way why should I give a fuck if some dumb nigger wants to get arrested and ruin their life. Nigger crime is so common these days its no wonder most prisoners are black. If they were smarter they wouldn't always be committing violent acts then bragging about them. Hence why all races are better than niggers.
>>
>>67651682

Skanky white trash VS female gorilla

White bitch probably talks black and fucks black anyway. Half the trailer trash around Cincy is cuck as fuck.
>>
>>67652232
>Pacos are like chicken....they can type without their head.
4chan where learning is fun.
>>
>>67651682
>white people
>fighting

lmao those pussies.
>>
>>67652232
Construct partition
>>
>>67651682
>she
>white
looks like a mulatto
>>
>>67651944
amen brother

fucking burger standards...
>>
>>67655313
>none cuck Svensker

Where are you hiding out? Are they going to send you to reeducation camp soon?
>>
An ape may be 10 times stronger than man but we're a 1000 times smarter.
>>
If this was a video of a big white girl punching a small nigress because she called her a whitey, you'd all be cheering her for beating the shit out of her
>>
>>67651771
Wrong is wrong. Fist fighting is mostly non life threatening. If you discharge for a fist fight you're most likely going to face charges.

Source - I'm a deputy and an active conceal carrier.
>>
>>67656631

But that doesn't happen, because the white woman would get punched in the back of the head by 10 small nigresses
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.