[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister tried to be vegetarian >lasted a week before she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
>sister tried to be vegetarian
>lasted a week before she was eating meat again
>now forces my parents (she is 20 living at home) to buy organic steaks and shit like this
>they're like 10 dollars more expensive
>says that she is eating cruelty free only now
>walk in on her last week eating a fucking McDonald's burger
>thinking to myself why the fuck is she forcing my parents to buy $30 steaks if she is just going to eat fucking McDonald's
>bring it up to her
>omg anon McDonald's here uses Alberta beef blah blah
Fucking wat. No McDonald's doesn't use fucking Alberta beef and I can guarantee that shit is not cruelty free. Does anyone have any relatives that think like this?
I'm 2 years older than her by the way not underage b&.
>>
File: frans-hals-descartes[1].jpg (73 KB, 476x484) Image search: [Google]
frans-hals-descartes[1].jpg
73 KB, 476x484
She wants the D, OP.
>>
Tit pics right meow
>>
>>67651642
DESU SENPAI your parents should be telling her if she cares so much she should buy the steaks
>>
Fuck her mouth and tell her its the only meat she's getting shoved in her face from now on
>>
>>67651735
>>67651739
>>67651857

Is this /pol/ or /b/?
>>
>>67651845
That's what I said.
She has a part time job too so it doesn't make any god damn sense. I think she is too busy buying Pokémon shit to buy herself fancy steaks though.
>>
>>67651910
Sometimes I can't tell the difference.
>>
>>67651910
It's a blurred line we walk anon.
>>
>>67651642
>forces
Why don't they tell her to go fuck herself?
Is your Dad a stupid fucking pussy or does he want to buy 30$ steaks.
Because he probably wants to if it's what he's doing already.

My sister is a vegan dyke. My parents don't really go out of their way to accommodate her they just tell her to buy/make her own food when she visits.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 460x259
>>67651857
>>67651739
>>67651735
for a moment i thought i'm on /b/
>>
>>67651642
If she wants the extra expensive steak she should fucking pay for it. She's 20 years old for fucks sake.
>>
>>67651642
If your parents are that much of idiots, tell them to buy dry aged steaks. It dries the steak of bad fat, making it more healthy, so it'll be worth it.
>>
>>67652009
He is a total pushover. I talked to him about it once and I suppose he is making up for years of being a drunk.
>>
>>67651642
Woman like this need a good Dick in her Life
Lime the other annons said ; give it to her
Unless she is ugly then Its a los cause
>>
>>67652084
It's not about the healthiness of the steak she is buying cruelty free because she doesn't believe in hurting animals.
>>
>>67651642
am I like your cousin or something because mine forced everybody on her confirmation to not eat meat /like a hundred people showed up).
>>
There's nothing stopping you from hitting her a couple of times, just be careful not to bruise her and it's her word against yours.
>>
>>67651910
i personally browse /pol/ and /b/
>>
File: weed.jpg (175 KB, 1565x386) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
175 KB, 1565x386
>>67651642
>cruelty free
Ask if she has any problems with halal.
Explain how they do it if she doesn't know.
Call her racist if she says it's cruel.
>>
>>67651642
Yeah, cousin of mine is doing the same thing. Suddenly going 'vegetarian' primarily because of animal cruelty, flipping her diet. She'll eat eggs though, and it doesn't occur to her that the hens are kept in battery cages. Wont last long
>>
>>67651735
The D?
The enlightenment of Descartes' rationalism?
I could jump aboard with this.
>>
>>67651642
can confirm, younger sis about 17 tried going vegetarian i still give her shit whenever i visit the family and see her eating meat.
>>
>>67651642
Ha, that's almost like when I became a vegetarian.
Only it went a little different

>be me, become vegetarian
>that's all
>>
>>67651642
>cruelty free

No meat is "cruelty free". It's the corpse of an animal that has been killed violently.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1600x1600
>''''''''''''''organic'''''''''''''''' steaks
>not dry-aged, preferably grass fed
>>
>>67651642
im a vegan, but my family has no idea
>>
>>67652424
See that's cool if you want to be vegan or vegetarian or something, it's your choice to be malnourished, but my problem is when people act like douche bags about it.
>>
>>67651642
Force yourself on her sexually and impregnate her to show dominance and get your point across.
>>
>>67652424
It's gay that you refer to yourself as a vegetarian instead of just telling people that you don't eat meat. It's like you're only doing it for the predicative.
>>
>>67652424

I did something similar:

>18 years ago
>read book about factory farming cruelty
>go vegan
>never ate animal products again

It's pretty easy to do if you're not a hypocritical piece of shit.
>>
>>67652545
This
>>
>>67651642
>No McDonald's doesn't use fucking Alberta beef

They do though.

All mcdonalds in Canada are supplied by the Cargill meat plant using only Alberta and Saskathewan beef:

>In Canada, the cows are grass fed as they wander around acres of pasture (average farm size of approximately 850 acres) until the final quarter of their life, when they are taken to a feed lot. The feed lot is the place where grains are added to their diet. This is simply because our North American tastebuds want a certain taste to our beef, as well as a certain tenderness that can only be achieved by grain feeding to finish the growth of the animal. McDonald’s and Cargill cater to the desires and preferences of their customers.

>The parts of the beef used to make the burgers are: shoulder, chuck and round as well as steak and roast trimmings. No organ meat is ever used in the making of McDonald’s burger patties.

>Antibiotics are given at birth, and then again between 3-6 months. Unless an animal is ill, no further antibiotics are given. They can only be administered under the direction of a certified veterinarian.

No growth hormones are allowed by Cargill.

tl;dr

McDonalds in Canada is like McDonalds used to be in America back in the 1950s and 60s.
>>
>>67651642
Vegetarians are scum. Cruelty free eaters are a step above.

Dumb species DON'T matter. I say torture them for shits and giggles. Your pleasure as a human is worth more than their lives & well being.
>>
>>67651642
>women
>expecting any sort of logic, reason, or rationality from them
>>
>>67651642
>Meat
>Literally muscles from dead animals
>Cruelty free
Topkek, your sister is fucking retarded OP. You can make the argument that it will be more or less cruelty free but it will never bee cruelty free.
>>
>>67651642
your sister is a retard but what is her phone number? I'll bang some some sense into her. You live in Ottawa?
>>
>>67653779
Ya beat me to it (and explained it much better than I could have).
I am NOT a fan of their food at all, but truth is truth.
>>
>>67651927
Tell her Pokemon is about slavary and pit fight.
>>
>>67653779

Ever had a steak in 'Merica?

Corn fed beef tastes like garbage.
>>
>>67651642
>>lasted a week before she was eating meat again
Your sister has no self-control at all. It's easy to be a vegetarian. I've managed to be a vegetarian for seven years now, even through my wild youth when I had little self-control with other things.
>>
>>67651642
Your parents are idiots for giving in to her if they don't want to spend loads of money on steaks.
>>
>>67651642
>forcing my parents
there's your problem
>>
>>67652888
But some people like B12, and not getting dementia.
>>
>>67653779
>deliberately feeding your cows grains just because North Americans are used to shitty beef

ha ha what the FUCK
>>
>>67651642
go veg and ridicule her for being weaker than you are
>>
>>67651642
only good steak is year round grass fed, has to be somewhere it's green grass all year with no barn bullshit, you can always take a weekend drive and buy a cow, cut it up and store it in a deep freeze, 1 cow will feed a family of 4 for a year, you dont really save that much though, but still better than buying canadian meat
>>
>>67651642
>>67651927
>>67651946
>>67652009
>>67652118
>>67652323
>>67652560
>>67653779
>>67654054
>>67654056
>>67654063
Many Canadians I know of, seem to follow a most arbitrary trend of lifestyles that are pointless which they barely if ever stick to.

there exists a culture that believes they're wiccan, otherkin, or someshit this week, then something else the next week. It ranges from Sexuality, eating habits, to picketing, etc.

One thing I do know is: they're all liberal.
>>
>>67652424
also i wanted to say that i vape
>>
>>67651642
Those are some spineless parents you have there, OP.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.