[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'Next time I'll rape you': Woman is calle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
>'Next time I'll rape you': Woman is called a 'whore' and 'Feminazi' by trolls after she posts shocking CCTV shaming pervert who pulled down her knickers in the street
>Andrea Noel posted CCTV of man pulling down her knickers in the street
>US journalist has since been branded a 'whore' and a 'Feminazi' by trolls
>Abusers threatened to rape and kill her and men have loitered at her home
>One wrote: 'I hope the next time they rape you so you know your place'
>27-year-old is planning to leave Mexico City until the scandal blows over

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3494685/I-dropped-skirt-filthy-b-time-ll-RAPE-Woman-posts-CCTV-shaming-pervert-pulled-knickers-street-called-whore-Feminazi-trolls.html
>>
>>67651466
Post tits, CCTV and gtfo
>>
Fucking Mexicans
>>
>>67651466
Tattoo skank

opinion discarded
>>
>>67651466
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>67651466
>terrible people exist

how long does the internet need to exist before people realize it's always been this way and we just had no way of knowing it?
>>
>>67651718

>Tattoo skank

don't forget about the leopard shirt, another huge warning only whores or gipsies/niggers wear leopard
>>
File: 1449120027869.jpg (69 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1449120027869.jpg
69 KB, 409x409
>>67651466
this bitch came to spread feminism and we mexicans know how to keep our bitches in place.
i hope she gets raped and his body ends up rotting in a river
>>
>>67651466

>WOMAN POSTS CCTV SHAMING PERVERTS PULLING PANTIES DOWN (PRANK GONE WRONG) (GONE RAPEY)
>>
what a dumb whore
>>
>they're sending rapists
bitch better be voting for trump.
>>
>>67651466
Face looks like a Male face. Probably dacked to see if dick or not.
>>
>>67651466
Mexicans aren't rapists they said.
>>
Nuffin wrong with dat desu
>>
File: 1458128077349s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458128077349s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>67652271
They're not cucks like your average white "male"

>Pic related
>average white "man"
>>
>‘There’s a disgusting machismo culture here,' she said. ‘Mexico presents itself to the outside world as a progressive and forward-looking country, but scratch the surface and you see how ugly it really is.
>‘A week before this incident a man followed me home while masturbating inside his trousers. When I got home the man shouted at me that I was a b****, and strolled off.
>‘I’ve had my chin slashed, my nose broken and my forehead severely scarred by Mexican muggers,' she said. ‘That’s why I decided to make an issue of getting my skirt pulled down in the street.

Racist slut deserved it.
>>
So Trump was right when he said they're rapists? Good to know
>>
>>67652770
Translation

>i was walking around mexico city with my holier than thou face and some downtrodden poor people told me i was a cunt

I'm starting to like Mexico
>>
Noice one Mexico
>>
>>67652770
>>‘There’s a disgusting machismo culture here,' she said. ‘Mexico presents itself to the outside world as a progressive and forward-looking country,
literally who thinks this

Any beaner on /pol/ here would laugh you out the door
>>
>>67652770
>Mexico presents itself to the outside world as a progressive and forward-looking country
is she talking about the narco beheading videos?
>>
>>67651466
>living in Mexico, not forced to do it
>complain about subhuman scum

hypocrite much?
>>
SO WAIT A MINUTE.
A FRIEND OF MINE, GREEN PARTY, HAS JUST POSTED A MEME THAT SAYS: "LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY IS AN INDIVIDUAL THING. NOT AN ETHNIC OR RELIGIOUS THING".
OBVIOUSLY, HE WAS IMPLYING WE CANNOT GENERALIZE TO MUSLIMS THE CRIMES PERPETRATED BY SOME MUSLIMS.

OKAY, SO WHY THIS GIRL DOESN'T REASON THE SAME WAY? WHY DOES SHE BLAME THE ENTIRE SOCIETY? SHE SPREADS WORDS OF HATE AND CRITIQUE AT MEXICO, BUT ISN'T THIS LIKE SAYING ALL MUSLIMS ARE RAPISTS.
>>
File: whenyourememberyouarebritish.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
whenyourememberyouarebritish.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>67652770
>Mexico presents itself to the outside world as a progressive and forward-looking country
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>67651466
>Mexico City
>>
>>67653473
She's a white '''''''''woman'''''''''. She doesn't have to be held accountable for her actions or her opinions. They don't even have to be consistent.

Even you cucks will take her in if she does a 180° on her ideology and starts proselytizing about how she almost got raped by brown people.
>>
>>67653034
Have you never talked to a Mexican ? The most undeservedly arrogant people on this planet. And yes, they have a very deep rooted macho culture.
>>
File: rare_sheev.jpg (72 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
rare_sheev.jpg
72 KB, 880x880
>>
>>67653974
I meant the 2nd part
pls no bully
>>
>>67653974
>The most unreservedly arrogant people on the planet

That's not how you spell "white "women"", cuckanon.
>>
>basic bitch moves to Gibsmedatvania to "find herself" and "focus" on her vlogging "career"
>thinks staying in the "progressive" country for a while will make her "cultured" with several "great" stories to tell her friends back at home all she "learned"
>in a "shocking revelation" the habanero hombres are too hot and spicy for her

Snow bunnies walk into a lion's den expecting consentual tea time.
Fucking no mames guey
>>
File: 1408894315_paco_de_lucia37.jpg (40 KB, 500x754) Image search: [Google]
1408894315_paco_de_lucia37.jpg
40 KB, 500x754
>>67651466
blonde who goes to 3rd world shithole and gets sexually assaulted strutting around streets in negligee blames patriarchy and beaners be like
>>
File: awaw.jpg (181 KB, 759x658) Image search: [Google]
awaw.jpg
181 KB, 759x658
>>67651466
>Woman is called a 'whore' and 'Feminazi'

Because she probably is.
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>67651466
the donald would not deal with cunting

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>67651466
That Canadian that is annoying
>>
I smell bullshit
>>
>>67652765

That guy has like a 30-40% chance of being jewish.
>>
>>67651466
knickers ptfo
>>
>>67652770
Jesus christ do liberals actually believe their own memes that every minority is merely a repressed delicate respectful noble savage?
>>
File: noice.png (89 KB, 239x204) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
89 KB, 239x204
>>67651466
>pulled down her knickers in the street
>>
>>67656152

They have no choice at this point. It's like Scientologists, by the time they find out that their amazing new religion is about sci-fi bullshit with plot holes the size of Andromeda, they've spent so much money on it that the sunken-cost reflex kicks in, and they decide it's better to deny reality than to fix their mistake.

They form the enforcement arm, that runs around attacking anyone that tries to warn other people, because "IT HAS TO BE REAL OR MY SACRIFICE MEANT NOTHING, AND DENIERS ARE DESTROYING IT"
>>
They wanted spics, niggers and mudslimes, now they have them. This is like someone advocating for letting lions and tigers run free on the zoo, calling everyone who disagrees a nazi racist hitler babyfucker then crying and generalizing about sexism and discrimination when exactly that happens what they were told would happen.

Seriously, couldn't they simply have gotten some fuel, poured it over themselves and then set themselves on fire to prove that fire does not in fact burn or kill people? Same outcome but much less bad for everyone else who disagreed.
>>
>>67651708
It is just banter faggot. It is not like pol hasnt done it before
>>
>>67657650
they wanted this because atleast now they can say sexual assaults happen and get more attention, friendo. they want both the lots of attention.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.