[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things there's literally nothing wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
>>
>>67650829
Honestly your right, Israel is everything I hope the U.S. will become
>build wall
>nationalistic people
>toughest on immigration
>Strong military, Armed populace
>Doesn't take shit from the UN
But the problem is that there are jews in the united states who seem to be more patriotic to Israel and try every trick in the book to try to destroy the west
>>
Thanks Lebanese brother
Out of curiosity, are you a Christian?
>>
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 222x227
>>67652315
Nope, ex-Muslim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYzi0i_-ky4
>>
>>67652903
>Nope, ex-Muslim.
I really appreciate it.
It must be difficult to make such a change.
>>
>>67653121
The author of the Quran literally didn't know what shadows were lmao, the only thing difficult would be following such bullshit
>>
>>67653291
I think that the difficulty in leaving Islam is coming from the environmental pressure.
>>
Wallah bro. Israel gets shit for aggressive tactics when they have been fighting oppression from Arabs for years. Yea some of the Israeli tactics are crule, but it's the only way to shut up a group of people that only know violence. It pisses me off when Palestinian activists protest on campus and blame Israel for atrocities, but don't acknowledge their piece of shit terrorist regime that keeps them form any govermental autonomy or legitimacy. Yea man, they had their land displaced, but the fuck do I know if it gives them an excuse to live and govern like savages after all these years.
>>
>>67651098

fpbp
Israel is a great country. Once it gets its hand out of America's pocket it has my support.
>>
File: 1434393837723.jpg (130 KB, 506x543) Image search: [Google]
1434393837723.jpg
130 KB, 506x543
>/pol/ now loves Israel
The only good thing to have resulting the reddit migration to this place
>>
>>67650829
>A

>FUCKING

>TREE
>>
>>67650829
Plenty of wrong with israel.
אוגוסט 27 עייף
>>
heteronormativity
>>
File: 1457982358021.png (609 KB, 1053x593) Image search: [Google]
1457982358021.png
609 KB, 1053x593
>>67655494
We've always loved Isreal, we just have troubles getting our feelings across to you guys..
>>
>>67657075
>We
That's implying you even were here before 2015 you underage fucking redditard.
>>
>>67655494
>Implying there aren't self-loathing jews on 4chan

Most of the anti-jew posts here are probably spread by jews themselves.
>tfw grandparents escaped nazi Germany but don't know their background
>>
Yes, Israel is based in the same way as Hungary and Poland for being nationalistic and not tolerating kebab or leftists.

There is a big difference between israelis and leftist jews in the west. Do you think israelis in general believe multiculturalism is good for anyone? I wouldn't think so.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.