[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have we let a race people become to feel so entitled tha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: ScreenHunter_978 Mar. 16 07.20.jpg (27 KB, 621x347) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_978 Mar. 16 07.20.jpg
27 KB, 621x347
How have we let a race people become to feel so entitled that they should be able to break into your home because they need money for school clothes?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/16/how-else-was-he-gonna-get-his-money-relatives-outraged-after-homeowner-shoots-kills-burglary-suspect/
>>
>>67650741
>he was a good boy!
>he dindu nuthin!
>he was just robbing a house! It's black culture!
>>
>>67650741
Devil's advocate /pol/.

You wake up tomorrow. You're a poor black teen in the hood. School's starting. You apparently need money for clothes. What do you do.
>>
>>67651060
Look gross for a few days.
Get a job.

It isn't the hard working man's fault his family is shit. They should have worked harder to provide and teach him how to not be a thug.
>>
find it funny they like we got no jobs! haha you dumb fuck no jobs because no business owner in there right mind would set up a store in black neighborhoods
>>
>>67651162
This, or even if you're a real lazy nigger just beg and whine and throw fits at school administrators until they give you free shit
>>
>>67651060
Hold a sign on a street corner for a day
>>
>>67651162
But /pol/ his dad bailed on his mom when he realized she was pregnant when the sandwhich bag broke.

His mom had to spend what little money the welfare gave her on mcdonalds and phones/phone bill.
>>
Kek his name was Trevon
>>
>>67650741

>He had a future ahead of him

No family should have to worry about thier son/brother when he robs a house
>>
>>67651060
Attend school in normal clothes
>>
>>67651060
So he has never had clothes before then? Did he grow out of everything he owned overnight ?
>>
>>67651555
But /pol/. The new nikes are out. The other kids have new nikes and shit. This is oppression. The new nikes must be had /pol/.
>>
>>67651352
Not everyone wins.
>>
Robbers are fucking dumb and pathetic. I know a guy who made off with 60k in a robbery and fast forward 2 years; he is broke with 3 felony's. Another guy who robbed me in high-school I saw not too long ago, still broke, selling drugs and waiting tables. Robbing people is for the poor, stupid, and desperate. If you have to resort to it, then I wouldn't bet on you amounting to much later in life.
>>
>>67651060
Attach a cornucopia to my dick like my ancestors.
Either that or dress like some fuckin poor ass white boy wit no jordans
>>
>>67651880
But /pol/ if he were to break into ol lady tracy's place he can nick her dead husband's bracelt and pawn it for [s]weed[/s] school clothes.

This way he can win sometimes, and not just be oppressed by his lack of nikes.
>>
>>67651060
Ask my father for some ca... oh.
>>
>>67651060
>concerned about needing new clothes

nigger leave
>>
>>67651060
Go to a church and ask for help
>>
File: 1448777142131.png (337 KB, 1325x1800) Image search: [Google]
1448777142131.png
337 KB, 1325x1800
>>67650741

pic always related
>>
>>67651060

go to school? i thought you were going to watch me fuck your girlfriend while her parents are off at work
>>
>>67650741

As if they don't already get Niggerin' Cash in the form of welfare. These people deserve to be burned by flamethrowers and their cities demolished and the dirt and rubble salted.
>>
File: 1457399531036.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1457399531036.gif
848 KB, 665x662
I HATE NIGGERS

REEEEEEE
E
E
E
E
E
>>
>>67651060

I wash my clothes in the sink the night before and hang them up to dry. If my water/power is out because of unpaid bills then I use a gas station sink.

Robbing people to buy status shoes would be pretty low on my list though.
>>
>>67652365
Underrated post.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.