[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this retard just got sentenced to 20 years in prison Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 23
File: 1411602025000seangroubert.jpg (18 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
1411602025000seangroubert.jpg
18 KB, 534x401
>this retard just got sentenced to 20 years in prison

Good fucking riddance. The victim is lucky to be alive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBUUO_VFYMs
>>
Was the the officer the one jailed? He didnt deserve jail, idiot went back into car
>>
>>67650951
>can I see your license please
>GET OUT OF THE CAR! *BANG BANG*
>>
File: police state2.webm (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
police state2.webm
3 MB, 320x180
>>67650694
He is an idiot, he shouldn't be allowed to be a police or anything else and he deserved to be punished.

But jailing him for 20 years just seems like a waste of money desu. 5 years would have been enough, considering that the victim lived. But maybe they want to set an example and maybe 20 years in prison is cheaper then the riots Soros would have arranged if he got of easy.

>>67650951
He got the license in his car.
>>
File: olB0hX5.gif (962 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
olB0hX5.gif
962 KB, 245x213
>>67652324
That video is awesome.

Police stumping on dindus, hippiefags and women that want a pussy-pass is giving me a freedom boner
>>
>>67650694

At least he'll get respect in prison for putting his life on the line to protect Americans as a police officer
>>
Good. Cop was a fag. This black guy legitimately dindu nuffin.
>>
>>67652737
I thought I was the only one... then I found /pol
I don't do shit to get even close to being in confrontation with police why can't everyone be normal.

Fuck the police tho seriously only because they give traffic citations not the hippie nigger bashing.
>>
>>67650694
lel fuck him, what a shit cop
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 389x279
>>67653159
Top kek. In all seriousness, he will envy the dead.
>>
>>67650694

It was nice of him to move to the right to make sure that everybody at the pumps and beyond on the street were in the line of fire
>>
>>67650694
What the fuck, why are US cops so jumpy
>>
>>67651968
I literally can't think of anything else to post while laughing this hard.
>>
>>67652324
Serve and protect.
>>
File: lol9mm.jpg (288 KB, 1529x2048) Image search: [Google]
lol9mm.jpg
288 KB, 1529x2048
>>67653823
>>
>>67650694
It's just a black guy though.
>>
Fucking idiot pig. Too many stupid cops.
>>
>>67653554
i know where was theBLM outrage for this guy? he was a little dodgey reaching in his truck. i'm not defending the cop.
>>
File: nigger media cycle.png (2 MB, 917x4143) Image search: [Google]
nigger media cycle.png
2 MB, 917x4143
>>67651968
>>67652324

Hahah look at the britbong and swedecuck passing judgement on a culture they have no experience with.

Listen up Eurofags, let me educate you on our culture.

The cop's response was reasonable. Cop asks for license, nignog stares blankly with no response then quickly turns around abruptly reaches far into the car, and doesn't stop when the cop starts yelling. Every fucking American knows you DONT DO THAT SHIT BECAUSE IT'S VERY SUSPICOUS. You say, "Yes sir officer, my license is in my car, may I get it for you?" and position yourself so that the officer can see your hands while you retrieve it.

I know it's hard for you Eurofags to understand since you don't have to live with niggers running around your streets every goddamn day, stealing, raping, and shooting people for their shoes. Come back to this thread in 10 years after Europe is turned completely black, and you'll be posting how disappointed you are that the cop missed his head.
>>
>>67650694
>"I was just getting my license, you said get your license"
For fucks sake America, poor cunt legitimately dindu nuffin, shit like this is why tumblr has a leg to stand on.
That was serious fear in his voice, I want to give him a hug.
>>
>>67654507
>Literally "hands up don't shoot"
>Fucking crickets
BLM HAS to be a group funded to destroy race relations. It's the only plausible explanation.
>>
>>67654409
Not their job to serve or protect, they exist to uphold the law.
>>
>>67653823
why does this estonian post this gif in every thread
>>
The way the driver turned around i would of assumed he was reaching for a gun. Who the fuck turns that hastely and with such bravado. I guess he tried to side step the cop and almost got side step himself.
>>
itt: boot lickers
>>
>>67650694
What in the holy fuck. That dude was a psychopath.
>>
>>67654683
This was already talked to death when it happened, the nigger diving into his car was stupid, but the cop was just as stupid.
>>
>>67654381
not all are, this was a case of a scared little man who thought a badge and a gun would make him strong and powerful.
now all he is gonna be is a power bottom.
>>
>>67654507
wtf dude
normally I see why an officer decides to shoot one of these niggers, but the guy was totally chill and just going to get his fucking license
how would you have done it differently? He didn't have to shoot the moment he reached inside the truck, that's the moment you draw your gun and tell the fucker to freeze if anything
you have complete advantage over him he's not going to fucking shoot you while bending over inside the fucking truck
>>
>>67650694

american cops keep giving reasons for blacks to sperg out, not gonna win like that, ameristupids
>>
File: 1449263101275.gif (304 KB, 261x282) Image search: [Google]
1449263101275.gif
304 KB, 261x282
>>67653823
was worried you were gone desu
>>
>>67652737
>police stumping on people
>freedom boner

wut?
>>
This retard deserves it.
>>
>>67654813
kinky
>>
File: 1448339164253.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1448339164253.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>67654507
Liberals only defend thugs and criminals, this guy actually dindu nuffin.

License please
>Sure officer, I'll get it right now for you
GET OUT DA CAR *BANG BANG BANG*
>Oh fuck I'm sorry I'm sorry please stop fucking shooting me
BANG BANG BANG IMA ACTION HERO
>Dear lord my hands are up and I've leap with what strength I have left away from the car
I HAVE SUCH A BONER RIGHT NOW *BANG BANG BANG*
>Please stop shooting me
>>
File: Hit smirking.png (73 KB, 286x219) Image search: [Google]
Hit smirking.png
73 KB, 286x219
>>67654540
>You say, "Yes sir officer, my license is in my car, may I get it for you?" and position yourself so that the officer can see your hands while you retrieve it.

Do you also offer to suck his cock and beg not to be shot for your sloppy technique?
>>
>>67650694

He should be fired but not jailed.

He's a shitty cop but I don't believe he was malicious, just dumb.
>>
File: 1455430322489.jpg (79 KB, 652x495) Image search: [Google]
1455430322489.jpg
79 KB, 652x495
>>67653769
My typical police encounter

>Hello Officer what seems to be the problem
>License and registration please
>Here you go
>Alright brb (goes to squad car and gets info on me)
>patiently waiting with both hands on the wheel the entire time so he doesn't think I'm being a shifty dindu and helps him relax too
>OK sir did you know you were doing [X] on this street?
>Oh I'm sorry sir I didn't realize
>either Well I'm going to have to give you a ticket or I'm just going to give you a warning this time, I barely get tickets because I've been complying and the guy usually just wants to move the fuck on
>Oh alright thank you Officer

So is it because I'm a white male or is it because I'm complying?
>>
>>67655093
You Germans are the experts on sucking other men's cock, you tell us.
>>
>>67654785
if a cop asked you to show your licence after you just pulled up to the gas station, and your licence is in the car, what would you do?

You would go into your car to get it.
>>
>>67655093
>Do you also offer to suck his cock and beg not to be shot for your sloppy technique?

When anyone is pointing a gun at you, yes. Get on your fucking knees and take it in the ass if you have to. What are you retarded? Or do you not understand how a gun works?

Don't provoke a cop by giving him any reason to think you're going to pull a gun on him.
>>
>>67655057
kek
>aggressively approaching an armed cop
>expecting him to retreat
poor kid dindu nuffin
>>
>>67655281
I'd let him know it's in my car and I'd have to get it, I wouldn't just dive in without a word.
>>
>>67654683
>turn too quickly
>get shot

If the cop was on such a hair-trigger, his first order should have been to tell the guy to step away from his vehicle rather than make a request that anyone of average intelligence could have reasonably foreseen might lead to the guy reaching back into his vehicle.
>>
>>67654785
How was the black guy stupid? The cop asked him to get his license and that's what the man did.
>>
>>67654594
well, the cop is getting 20yrs, so...
>>
>>67655057
DINDU
I
N
D
U
>>
>>67650694
Jailed for what?
It was a bad shoot but he obviously wasn't just randomly shooting niggers because they are niggers
>>
>>67655173
You should be jailed for being so dumb it could cost someone their life.
>>
>>67655401
Lots of people keep guns in their cars, and this manlet was already scared having to talk to a nigger, him diving into the car without saying anything about needing to freaked the cop out, and the nigger should have known it would freak him out.
>>
File: 1457589794340.jpg (114 KB, 648x864) Image search: [Google]
1457589794340.jpg
114 KB, 648x864
>>67652324
All I'm hearing is "It's a Hard knock life for us " in my head.
This seriously though is the one time in awhile where the guy legit didn't do shit .
>Can I see your license please
> GETOUTGETOUTFJFSLJTHECAR BANG BANG
>>
>>67655281

I would do it while not black though

Also it wouldn't hurt to say "it's on my passenger seat lemme get it" or something to announce what you're doing. Not defending the cop he's a trigger happy dipshit
>>
>>67654540
You know the cop isn't always in the right, don't you? I understand you're on the defensive about our police culture, but there's no reason to blindly defend someone just because he's a cop. Cops are just people, they make mistakes, and some of them are jumpy little weirdo pussies who aren't cut out for the job.

Majority of the time, cops are fine, but come on. Even you can admit that sometimes a human is going to get scared and jump too quickly to violence.
>>
>>67654540
>The cop's response was reasonable.
Yeah sure, if the driver had just rushed for his car for no reason but this wasn't the case. The cop asked for his license that was in his car.
>Nignog stares blankly with no response then quickly turns around abruptly reaches far into the car
Because his license was in the car.

>and doesn't stop when the cop starts yelling
He does though

>Every fucking American knows you DONT DO THAT SHIT BECAUSE IT'S VERY SUSPICOUS.
Police state much? Its the police that should be educated how to deal with civilians so that these situation can be averted, not the other way around.

> You say, "Yes sir officer, my license is in my car, may I get it for you?" and position yourself so that the officer can see your hands while you retrieve it.
No you fucking retard. The cop says ''step away from the vehicle please'' and ''do you have a license?'' ''keep your hands where i can see it and slowly reach for your license''

You don't fucking bait some one in to reaching for his license just so you can shoot him when he does.
>>
File: weeee2016 279.png (960 KB, 711x797) Image search: [Google]
weeee2016 279.png
960 KB, 711x797
must be fucking crazy falling this far down the ladder of life
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/south-carolina-cop-shot-man-shoplifting_us_5638e34de4b00a4d2e0bf40d
>>
>>67655390
That would be the smartest thing to do, yes. That doesn't mean you deserve to be shot for not realizing you need to treat cops like dangerous animals and make slow movements while avoiding eye contact.
>>
>>67655446
>Jailed for what?
For shooting a man that was complying with his orders and nothing else
If hte cop was that concerned about a potential gun in the car he should have put more though into his words and tell the guy to step away from the vehicle
>>
>>67650694
police academies teach their recruits to be hyper spazzoid

I had to go to one for a family member that graduated

all the speeches were like prep talks for going to war

like they were going to vietnam and wouldn't be coming home, this is in one of the smallest, safest states

not much about being part of the community or whatever

it was retarded
>>
>>67655232
Copfag here. I rarely let someone's attitude affect whether or not they get a ticket.
I look for severity of the offense and your record.
If you've never gotten a ticket then as long as what you just did isn't pants on head retarded I'm not going to give you more than a warning.
If you've gotten 5 tickets in the past month then fuck you.
Also friendly reminder to keep either the paper copy or a picture of your updated insurance with you.
People think I'm a God damn nazi for writing them tickets when the only proof of insurance they can give me is 4 years out of date.
>>
>>67655697
>The cop asked for his license that was in his car.
The cop had no way of knowing it was in the car, as it was never communicated. He's an idiot, and shouldn't have ever been given a badge, but both parties are at fault here.
>>67655792
One could argue that if niggers didn't always act like dangerous animals this guy wouldn't have began shooting as soon as the guy reached in his car.
>>
>>67655697
Who would have guessed, a muslim with no respect for the law!
>>
>>67655824
>If hte cop was that concerned about a potential gun in the car he should have put more though into his words and tell the guy to step away from the vehicle

also, the cop followed him because the cop thought he was not wearing a seatbelt. what kind of idiot cop draws his weapon for that?

also, OP, all the links say that the cop is FACING up to 20 years. where's the link that says he got 20 years?
>>
>>67655608
>there's no reason to blindly defend someone just because he's a cop

The fuck? I gave you specific reasoning why he was in the right. Nothing blind here. There are plenty of times when cops do really shitty, horribly wrong things. In fact, I'm of the opinion they're wrong more often than not. I am no supporter of police, I'm a supporter of reason. And this particular situation made sense; The dindu acted in a suspicious manner, not in accordance to the expected cultural norms of how to respond to a police officer making such a request.
>>
>>67652737
absolutely delusional
>>
>>67655057
>cop has a gun pointed at me
>should I surrender?
>nah I'll simulate drawing a gun outta my back pocket! he'll be confused and back off so I can get away!
>>
>>67655930
>The cop had no way of knowing it was in the car, as it was never communicated.
Which is why he should have asked instead of just ordering him to show it.

>He's an idiot, and shouldn't have ever been given a badge,
IDD
>but both parties are at fault here.
Yep, but the cop is more at fault.

>>67655985
Is there a law about being black and getting fuel in america?
>>
This shit always confuses me.
>Thug gets killed because legit shit
>"We dindu nuffin. We wuz kings and queens"
>Black guy who legit didn't do anything and just got shot because they cop was a fucking idiot
>No BLM people anywhere
I swear it's like they don't care because it destroys their image of cops never being punished for being idiots.
>>
>>67654966

it's an american thing, you wouldn't understand

USA USA USA
>>
>>67655446
For gross negligence with a fucking firearm.

Hell he was pretty much firing into traffic and gas pumps at the end there.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 866x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 866x647
>>67655321
This is some next level bootlicking
>>
>>67655390
>i would assume that i'm going to get shot if i don't very carefully get my licence for this public servant

one time i had to call for help after my car broke down. the cop showed up and i opened the door to greet him and he pulled out his fucking gun shouting "STAY IN THE FUCKING CAR". thanks for the "help" officer dicknose
>>
>>67655321
>yes

Now tell me how you are the land of the free angain
>>
>>67656022
Looks like "not acting in accordance with the expected cultural norms of how to respond to a police officer making such a request" doesn't hold up in court. Try something else.
>>
Its no secret that police in U.S. are just a bit too trigger happy for their own good.
>>
>>67656227
Go ahead, tough guy. Be a "man" with five 9mm rounds in your skull. Boy you sure showed me.

Gun > muh dick any day.
>>
>>67655173

Uhh.. yeah. You should be jailed for shooting someone without reason.
>>
>>67656276
You don't call the cops for your car breaking down. It's not an emergency. Get AAA, faggot.
>>
>>67654845
i agree. i was just saying the situation was escalated by his fast movement into the truck. again not defending the cop. the cop was trigger happy and skidish.
>>
>>67655057
How are the fucking SJWs and the niggers on this one? I must have missed it.
Clearly that fucking ape was a fucking retard.
>Aggressively approach a cop
>Simulate reaching into back pocket like you have a gun
>Draw like you have a FUCKING GUN IN YOUR BACK POCKET
> Get mad when the cop fucking shoots you

Well he can't really get mad cause that stupid niggers rotting in the ground now.
>>
>>67656160
>Which is why he should have asked instead of just ordering him to show it.
The cop should have predicted that a man about to walk into a gas station didn't have his wallet in his pocket?
>>67656276
Maybe you look like a shifty character or are a nigger? In my opinion, you should treat everyone with caution as they could snap and pull a gun, not just cops.
>>
Jesus Christ. He should have asked "Do you have a driver's license" and then "where do you have it".

How hard is it to become a cop in the US? Is it 2 years of university level studies as it is here?
>>
>>67656354
yeah just keep choking on that cop dick. innocent people aren't supposed to be afraid of the police.
>>
>>67655913
As long as you're not one of those shithead faggots that sits at the bottom of the steepest hill in the city.
>>
>>67654446
I carry a 9mm daily.
This is making me consider a higher caliber.
>>
>>67656354
Also this, cop could think he is walking into a trap since nobody calls the police when they are broken down.
>>
>>67656467
>calls cops because car breaks down
>says I'm the one choking on cop dick
>>
>>67654446
lol aww princess /pol/
>>
>>67654507
That guy was already guilty and gonna be charged
>>
>>67656304
>tell me how you are the land of the free angain

We're not! We're the land of whoever's got the most money and guns, wins.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 638x540
>>67656343
It takes a lot more than 5 9mm rounds to kill me friend.
>>
This happened in my neighborhood a few years back. Cop shot an old man 5 times becausw he thought he was reaching for a gun. Turns out he was reaching for his walking cane. The cop fucking shot and killed this guy who was over 80 years old.
>>
>>67656227
>This is some next level bootlicking

You should know how to behave with policemen. Way traffic stops work in US is simple, you stay in the fucking car with your both hands visible and follow orders. Usually their policy is to shoot if you exit your vehicle without being ordered to do so by police. This exactly what happened here. Nigger was asking for it.
>>
>>67656454
>The cop should have predicted that a man about to walk into a gas station didn't have his wallet in his pocket?
Yes, the cop should have predicted that a nigger with saggy ass pants and with no belt couldn't possibly have anything in his fucking pockets.

Fucking retard think for fuck sake.
>>
All you stupid anons. Cop must treat all suspects equally so the treat them all as hostile suspects. Thats why almost twice as many whites are killed by cops than blacks. Thanks nigs.
>>
File: milo1.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
milo1.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>67656227
faaahbulous meme daaaahling
>>
File: stopyou.gif (675 KB, 303x282) Image search: [Google]
stopyou.gif
675 KB, 303x282
>>67653159
>>
>>67657281
The black guy was caught off guard by an officer stopping him while was already outside his car. His mind was probably already halfway in the store.

He responded to the command immediately and reached into his car to get it, he was then screamed at to exit his car which he did immediately

He was then shot multiple times on his way away from his car, while he was putting his hands up, once after he had his hands up, all while facing a fucking GAS STATION.
>>
>>67654355
sudden movements reaching towards a hidden area is imminent danger
>>
>>67650694
Good, that was the most retarded thing I have seen an American cop do.
>>
>>67650694
USA USA USA USA
>Be American.
USA USA USA USA
>Enjoy the freedom to get shot by your police for complying with their orders.
USA USA USA USA
>Land of the free, home of the really fucking brave.
USA USA USA USA
GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
>>
>>67655583
you're in luck somebody made a version to the song.
>>
>>67654355

because they deal with well armed and murderous niggers all day every day
>>
File: 1457025725835.png (193 KB, 444x325) Image search: [Google]
1457025725835.png
193 KB, 444x325
>get out of car
>get shot
America everybody

Meanwhile in civilized country where polices are not fucking retards

https://youtu.be/9btoWtpBYns?t=1m19s

Police arrests a gunman who shot his childhood friend dead because of drug debts.
>>
>>67656191
>For gross negligence with a fucking firearm.

1. that isn't a crime
2.Yes this was a bad shoot
3. there was no malicious intent the dindu reached into his car and pulled out something
4. The cop should be fired and definitely sued in a civil court
>>
>>67650694
Holy shit, this guy is fucking autistic
>>
>>67659193
>autistic

wtf does that even mean
>>
>>67659045
1.It is if you add discharge to it.
2.His crime was assault and battery, if you were wanting to know the real answer to his question.
>>
>>67659045
People who drive drunk don't usually have malicious intent either, but we still send them to prison when they hit someone.
>>
>>67658095
>The black guy was caught off guard by an officer stopping him while was already outside his car. His mind was probably already halfway in the store.

>He responded to the command immediately and reached into his car to get it, he was then screamed at to exit his car which he did immediately

You don't make any fast moves and keep your fucking hands visible. Policeman was just defending himself.
>>
Why are police so afraid of people shooting them during a traffic stop?

It's not hard for someone who has been given a ticket to go home, think on it, grab his rifle and wait patiently outside of the police station in a tree for his target to arrive home from his shift.
>>
>>67660066
He pulled the guy over for a fucking seatbelt violation. The cop should not be entering this encounter with the mindset that he needs to defend himself. If that's the case, then BLM is right and cops should stop enforcing petty misdemeanors in black communities.
>>
>>67660412
it's not like a nigger would shoot a cop out of spite because he gave him a speeding ticket, but a nigger with 10kgs of cocaine and guns in his car, no driving license or registration might pull a gun and shoot the cop
>>
>>67660453
Cops have been killed for pulling people over for minor violations and it turns out the nigger has warrants out for his arrest.
>>
>>67660412
because it happens often enough
>>
>>67650694
While i do think the cop fucked up and i do think he should be punished "but less then 20 fucking years" and shouldn't have fired so hastily the black guy reaction was also autistic. I dont get why niggers don't know how to react to cops. My family was poor as fuck and even they told me "when a cop pulls you over put your hands up and do what he says unless he doesn't have a uniform and badge then run because he's a serial killer"

>>67654355
Its horrifying being a cop. I have a friend whos a cop and he tells me a few horror stories how he pulls people over and sees them glaring at him from behind the car windows, he also pulled over a group of mexican drug cartels at a restaurant once alone and they managed to surround him, jump him and take his gun away, he almost died but a motorcyclist cop stopped by and chased them off.

My buddy used to be thee least racist mother fucker in the world, one of those good catholic boys that used to say shit like "god made everyone equal" and ever since he became a cop he's a fucking hard semi-asshole and has a bad taste for blacks and mexican, he tells me shit like "you're one of the good ones but a lot of those fucking eses are going to ruin this country."

In the video tho although i think the cop
>>
>>67650694
this cop should get the death penalty
>>
>>67652324
>But jailing him for 20 years just seems like a waste of money

In the US a 20 year term is really 7.33 years because unless specified in the sentence a prisoner is considered for probation if he's exhibited 'good behavior'.
>>
>>67660863
If they ever stick him in with the general population of the prison he probably will get it, or wish they'd kill him, one of the two.
>>
>>67654355
Because nigs be noggin
>>
>>67650694
the way that nig responds, he looks like hes about to arm himself or something dangerous

if the driver has a record, that also will add to the 'jumpiness' of the officer
>>
who the fuck wants to be cop in murrika?
>>
>>67655057
This one gets me every time!

>2 of the 3 tweets are Shaun King

Just goes to show how few white people are buying this shit when they have to try to frame that faggot as 'public opinion.'
>>
The only good cop is dead

Jail is reasonable tho
>>
>>67660453
Seatbelt tickets are retarted

If you dont want to wear one, who cares?

Land of the free... (And yes canada is the same shit)
>>
>>67661915
in all fairness. the government is just trying to protect idiots from themselves and capitalize on retards to make some free money. i think seatbelt tickets are better than speeding tickets
>>
>>67662029
Speeding tho might endanger others

Seatbelt is just you, its like smoking but faster potential death
>>
>>67660453
>He pulled the guy over for a fucking seatbelt violation. The cop should not be entering this encounter with the mindset that he needs to defend himself. If that's the case, then BLM is right and cops should stop enforcing petty misdemeanors in black communities.

It is irrelevant why he was stopped. Misdemeanor or suspected terrorist, no fucking difference at all.

Mindset where policemen drop their readiness because of routine traffic stops due to misdemeanors is one of the main reasons why cops die on line of duty.

Maybe black communities should stop making misdemeanors and crimes.
>>
>>67661915

In case of accident idiot without seatbelt might end up trough the windshield and injure someone else with his or her corpse.
>>
Good. Should have been life.
>>
LAND OF THE FREEEEEE
LAND OF THE BRAAVE
>>
>>67654641
bcujz he dindu nuffin
>>
>>67655057
How is this not considered suicide by cop? It happens all the time.
>>
File: presidential laugh.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
presidential laugh.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>67650694
dude was an idiot but 20 years seems excessive.
>>
>>67663453
Probably more like 8 with good behavior.
>>
File: c88.jpg (31 KB, 393x382) Image search: [Google]
c88.jpg
31 KB, 393x382
>>67654355
>>
>>67654355
Because cops get literally 1 week of weapon training and never again.
>>
>>67650694
Good fuck that cop.

>i never thought id say that
>>
File: gibesme_datsmoney.png (443 KB, 1582x778) Image search: [Google]
gibesme_datsmoney.png
443 KB, 1582x778
>>67663292
>How is this not considered suicide by cop? It happens all the time.

Fella is dindu.
>>
I don't know where these cops can be found really, I went to USA three times now, got stopped twice and they were really nice, didn't even keep my hands on the fucking steering wheel.

>good evening sir
>good evening officer, did I do something wrong?
>just a regular check, license and registration please
>here you go officer
>wait 2 mins
>enjoy the states and good evening
>thank you, goodbye

They are blowing this "cops are crazy" thing out of proportion.
>>
>>67650694

average white amerilard retard when they are given power thats how they use it.
>>
>>67650694
wow thats pretty bad, but also 20 years??
it seems strange to me that we train people and put them in a position where they could potentially be in control of a persons life, and then punish them when they make a mistake as if it wasnt his job to be put in his position. i mean the consequences of a mistake in this profession are way more severe but everyone makes mistakes.
>>
only 20y? he deserves be in jail all his life
>>
>>67664508
US is huge YUGE. Not just landmass but population too.

It makes it very easy for the media to pick whatever narrative they want as they're almost always enough incidences of any given or even random nature to use as fuel.
>>
>>67655583
i like that picture
>>
File: tits.gif (890 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tits.gif
890 KB, 500x500
>>67664508
see
>>67664924

Also the population varied. Sometimes you have culture clashes like when southerners go north and vice versa. It causes a rift when personalities collide.
>>
File: 1429436383195.gif (954 KB, 285x235) Image search: [Google]
1429436383195.gif
954 KB, 285x235
>>67664165
>Preferred Pronouns: Din/Du.
>>
>>67664603
>shoot an innocent guy 5 times for complying with your orders
>he dindu nuffin!!!!!!
>>
File: lolkek.jpg (60 KB, 509x720) Image search: [Google]
lolkek.jpg
60 KB, 509x720
>>67653159
ayy lmao
>>
>>67664508
Tens of thousands of people are stopped in traffic every day.

Once a cop goes full retard it's blown out of proportion and lots of murricans seem to pretend like it's a normal thing.
>>
>>67650694

Yea they should have given him life, Im anti-nigger as much as any of you, but that was horseshit and easily could have been a white guy.

Seatbelt violation.
>>
>>67650694
Yeah this was actually the police's fault for once.
>nig goes into car to get license
>somewhat suspicious but not that bad
>police literally shoots him before he turns around
>4 shots for no visual confirmation of a weapon
>guy has his hands up probably kneeling, "GET ON THE GROUND"

Usually BLM is retarded but they're gonna love this one
>>
>>67658963
>Meanwhile in civilized country where polices are not fucking retards

In Quebec, when the cops do mass arrests of criminal biker gangs or Italian mafia, there is less blood shed than on the average traffic violation stop in the USA.
>>
>>67666340
>Usually BLM is retarded but they're gonna love this one

This is long past and BLM didn't care because the black guy wasn't a thug. He was a working man with a nice car, nice house, nice wife. Also he didn't die.
>>
>>67666340
BLM is funded to destroy race relations, this case had the officer too obviously at fault so you wouldn't get enough of a divide generated between people to make use of it.

This happened in 2014, Trayboon was shot in 2012 for reference.
>>
>>67665765
Huge indeed, also beautiful (hated the big cities but the small quaint towns in the middle of nowhere were astonishing, warm and very friendly). I always like how they never cared what part of Europe I was from etc.

As soon as I said I was European they were all friendly and curious about me. Overall a great nation with some great people.
>>
>>67650694
Good
>>
>>67650694
well that sucks, also he looks like a norfag
>>
>>67666795
A
>>
>>67654355
Because of the freedom to carry weapons makes it so this could be a legitimatly dangerous situation.
>>
>>67664603
Plenty of people go to prison for stupid mistakes. Cops should be no different.
>>
>>67650694
> go to america
> get shot
the video.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.