[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How greedy are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 438x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 438x336
/pol/
You can take Donald Trump's 10 billion fortune and take over his business and properties but he will die, Do you?

>You can also take his wife and daughters as trophies
>>
BUILD
>>
WALL
>>
There isn't enough money in the world that would convince me to betray the God Emperor.
>>
>>67650665
Nah, I like Trump.
>>
>>67650665
You can't put a price on a bright future for America desu, so definitely wouldn't take the money at the cost of God Emperor's death.
>>
File: 1456523304178.jpg (960 KB, 2376x1424) Image search: [Google]
1456523304178.jpg
960 KB, 2376x1424
>>67650665
Never, the world needs him more in the White House than the world needs me to have 10 billion.
>>
>>67650665
I'd do it desu. But I'd put down his kids and wife incase they tried to avenge their father.

I'd put the money towards financing a revolution in Europe.
>>
>>67651108
Would take Bernie's $3 fortune and use it on a vending machine for some pork crackle chips though
>>
File: natalia and marion.png (2 MB, 1236x848) Image search: [Google]
natalia and marion.png
2 MB, 1236x848
>>67651125
Replace Nige with Boris and add Russia's Natalia Poklonskaya.
BLONDE REVOLUTION
L
O
N
D
E
>>
File: s.jpg (3 KB, 103x125) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
3 KB, 103x125
>>67651249

>classic irish thinking

i wouldn't want to have the death of another man on my conscience.
Oh and yes, he's going to be the god emperor the 40k Universe taught us about.
>>
>>67650665
The god emperor will live forever and his legacy will bless the world.
>>
No, you latrino Piece Of Crap

He earned that money, and deserves to keep it, which is probably a foreign concept to you.
>>
>>67650665
If I give him $10 billion does he become immortal?
>>
>>67650665
No. I will not kill a man who genuinely wishes to aid the common people of the USA.
>>
No I would not do this. My personal greed is not worth America losing the one savior it needs.

And besides, as a proud capitalist I realize how much more meaningful making $10 million dollars myself would be compared to having $10 billion handed to me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.