[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Correct me if I am wrong, but Bernie needs another 1539 delegates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Sanders_Circle.png (3 MB, 1992x1994) Image search: [Google]
Sanders_Circle.png
3 MB, 1992x1994
Correct me if I am wrong, but Bernie needs another 1539 delegates to be able to win the Primary. But there is only 1595 delegates left. So is the only way for Bernie to win is to get every single state for the rest of the Primaries?
>>
>>67650320
Not quite. He needs to either do that, or somehow manage to convert a shitload of Superdelegates from Cilnton. Of course, both are probably impossible, so it's 99% over.
>>
>>67650320
Not even memeing, but basically there's no way for Bernie to win now. >>67650436 knows the score as well.
>>
I think the numbers being spit out is he needs to win all but the smallest of remaining states/territories/commonwealths by >10%
>>
>>67650635
The only chance he's got is if he wins by 15-20% margins in every single remaining state (nearly impossible), and /then/ manages to convert 200-300 superdelegates to cover the gap. It's herculian, and absolutely not going to happen. I'm tapping out after last night, I don't care anymore.
>>
Realistically speaking, it's near-impossible.
The only thing that theoretically could save his ass would be if Hillary gets indicted, but that's not going to happen.
>>
>>67650320
He's boned.
Unless Hilary dies, gets indicted, or becomes so ill she can't run, he's FUCKED.
I love how Bernie supporters are really grasping at straws.
Can't wait for next week when he gets BTFO and it's officially over.
>>
>>67651873
Yeah next week will be the final nail in the coffin. I am waiting for the massive outcry from the Bernie supporters via rioting in the streets again.
>>
>>67652498
It will be the nail in the coffin, but they won't give up until July when everything is overs
Then they'll bitch about living in a fascist nation.
>>
>>67650320
Sadly OP, communism didnt succeed this time. Good luck next election.
>>
>>67650320
It's pretty much over yeah. It's really been over since Super Tuesday and if there was any doubt after that, last night should have laid it to rest.
The win in Michigan was a pleasant surprise (wolverine here) but it was too little too late. Bernie has done admirably considering what he's up against. The low info, short attention span, amnesiac American voter.
Really the fact that so many of Clinton's victory's were by such a slim margin is a good sign for the American left. But who knows where we'll be politically in another eight years. I have an uneasy feeling that another Clinton administration will plunge us deeper into the "Third Way" that effectively killed the Left in the 90's.
I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Benghazi and email "scandals", especially when there are actual Clinton embarrassments if one is actually willing to go back a few more years. At this point, only a major shit storm could damage Clinton to the point where her super delegates would consider switching. The inevitability meme came true
>>
>>67651873

I think you mean schlonged

Although there is a good chance she will get indicted. Sanders supporters only real play is to go on social media and advocate clinton indictment.

it's not much, but it's all you guys got.
>>
>>67650320

2,383 needed for nomination ยท 2,322 available.
At least that's what Google says.
This is why Bernfags are still hopeful. When that second number drops next week and Hilary has almost 2,000 then suicide watch 2.0 begins.
>>
>>67652498
>massive outcry
You mean social network bitching and complain if while they live tweet after hitting their bowls?
Fuckers are too lazy to vote, you think these faggots will throw a Molotov cocktail?
Only thing getting throw is Doritos in their poor, pathetic, high as a kite crying mouths.
>>
>>67650320
>So is the only way for Bernie to win is to get every single state for the rest of the Primaries?
This wouldn't matter, the Dems are all proportional allocation.

Hernie is bernt toast
>>
File: 1392653474859.jpg (38 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1392653474859.jpg
38 KB, 340x480
>>67652721
>I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Benghazi and email "scandals", especially when there are actual Clinton embarrassments if one is actually willing to go back a few more years

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS, THERE'S ACTUAL EVIL INSIDIOUS SHIT IN HER BACKGROUND AND ALL WE HEAR ABOUT IS THIS EMAIL SHIT THAT LORETTA LYNCH WOULD NEVER INDICT HER ON ANYWAY
>>
>>67652498
>I am waiting for the massive outcry from the Bernie supporters via rioting in the streets again

You mean complaining about it on social media for a few days before becoming more interested in the next capeshit movie or cat video?
>>
>>67651041
>>67651339
>>67650635
>>67650900
>>67650436

No, he just needs to win the free delegates. Still difficult, but doable.
If Bernie won more of the delegate count but lost to Hillary's superdelegates, the democrat party would implode, they wouldn't let it happen.
>>
>>67652498
>Bernie supporters
>99% nu-male
>Rioting

You mean crawling under a blanket in fetus position while ranting/being depressed on their iPhone and screaming on Reddit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.