[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump is chickening out of another debate and raising money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: trump.jpg (209 KB, 1086x811) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
209 KB, 1086x811
trump is chickening out of another debate and raising money for israel instead

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/16/trump-i-wont-do-fnc-debate-on-march-21-due-to-aipac-speech-i-think-weve-had-enough-debates/

where is your meme god now?
>>
>>67649831
>>
>>67650484
one bump then i'll let it die
>>
>>67649831
trump supporters are all at work
who do you think you're baiting?
>>
We've known for awhile now that Trump is pro-Israel.
Given the choice, I think most people here would support Israeli Jews over the mudskins any day.
>>
File: 1457190739929.jpg (460 KB, 734x760) Image search: [Google]
1457190739929.jpg
460 KB, 734x760
There have been enough debates and the last FNC debate they just tried baiting him, so instead he just goes to AIPAC and makes himself look like a good goyim and also to probably try and fix that "HURRRRRR DURRRRR YOU ARE ANTI-ISRAEL BECAUSE YOU WANT SOME NEUTRALITY IN THE MIDDLE EAST"
>>
>>67649831
Debates are useless. It's the same questions being asked over and over and over and over again.
And yes, Trump is pro-Israel. What's your point?
>>
>>67649831
We can support Isreal, just as long as we aren't pushing their globalist agenda
>>
File: 1458071421974.jpg (140 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1458071421974.jpg
140 KB, 559x456
>walk into another ambush debate with fox
>call jews liars to their face whilst reminding them you can't be bought

How will /pol/ recover?
>>
>>67649831
(You)
>>
>>67651716
Expect him to get shit on by AIPAC for not wanting to invade Iran and Russia day 1 in office.
>>
>>67651558
>>67651716
This.
Honestly most /pol/izens want exactly the kind of nationalist government that Israel enjoys.

Every people have a right to rule themselves according to their own traditions and customs without feeling like a stranger in their own homeland.
>>
>>67651746
This.

Also nobody will want to watch a Cruz vs. Kasich debate.
>>
>>67651558
Which is fucking retarded.
Jews destroy us indirectly while Muslim issues are easily and much more politically correct identified.
FUCK
>>
>>67649831
Have you seen the lies and half truth they are spreading with ads and countless amount of money? Why the fuck would he subject himself to deny all those things and look bad... its not his fault the rest of the politicians are just now waking up and try to pull out all stops. Its smart in that case to be nowhere to be found. Let the losers talk.
>>
>>67652296
>Why the fuck would he subject himself to deny all those things and look bad

Because it DOESN'T make him look bad.
It makes him look like the good guy who's fighting off all the liars on behalf of the public.
Do you think these billionaires are stupid?
They know that when they "spend" millions of dollars on attack ads it's only going to bring Donald Trump more support.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 237x300
>>67649831
AssblasTED Rafael "the rat" Cruzcuck detected.

0-5 last night, little teddybear.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.