[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We choose the nominee, not the voters: Senior GOP official
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
Welp,you tried. Please voter for Ryan 2016

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-voters-senior-gop-official.html

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/15/paul-ryan-wont-categorically-rule-out-accepting-gop-nom.html
>>
>>67649583

It's like they want their own party to die off, get Hillary elected, and continue to benefit from cheap illegals
>>
The GOP is dead, wepcome to the New Republican Party.
>>
>>67649583
>http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-voters-senior-gop-official.html

Yeah, but we vote. Dumbfucks.
>>
File: jew lotion.jpg (66 KB, 694x544) Image search: [Google]
jew lotion.jpg
66 KB, 694x544
>>67649583
>>
>>67649583
Oh, this going to backfire gloriously.

Trump needs to just play that shit on a loop for the next month
>>
>>67649642
Precisely this
In what fucking world would a businessman like Trump be so excessively against his own interests by banning cheap labor? This is all a ruse by the GOP to lose themselves the election, because they don't want the policies they pretend to support.
>>
File: 1344268259066.png (665 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1344268259066.png
665 KB, 1440x900
>>67649583

>http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choose-the-nominee-not-the-voters-senior-gop-official.html

This turncoat piece of shit.
>>
>>67649583
>people actually voting for Paul Ryan for president
>ever
>implying Ryan isn't the establishment's meme guy that no one else actually likes
>>
>>67649583
Last night NPR had a republican strategist that seriously said he doesn't give a damn about Trump voters. The party needs to nominate a "true conservative" to save the parties congress positions.
>>
>>67650363

"True conservative" is code for "can be paid off"
>>
>>67650363
>to save the parties congress positions.

I don't get this
How is by pissing off the republicans that voted Trump so they won't come out is helping the congressional elections?
Do they really believe Trump only got votes from the independent and cross party democrats?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 505x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 505x372
>>67651028
No, they think that if they shill enough for it, it will become the reality. It's effectively crude meme magic. The difference is that their narrative needs to be constantly shilled and enforced, while memes are contagious.

The cucks are going down wether they like it or not
>>
>>67651028
>Do they really believe Trump only got votes from the independent and cross party democrats?
I think this particular GOP strategist believed that Trump supporters are ideologically closer to democrats than conservative republicans.

The interview exposed the butt hurt of the conservative wing of the party that could loose power by way of their own voters.
>>
>>67649583
Now
>THIS
is gonna be fun to watch!

GOP to GOPers:
>"Drop dead!"
>>
>>67649583

>"The media has created the perception that the voters will choose the nomination and that's the problem."
>...
>"Then why hold the primaries?"
>"That's a good question."

LMAO
FUCKING LOL
>>
>>67649583

>then why even have primaries?
>good question

Where were you when the Republican party committed seppuku ?
>>
>tfw related to Paul Ryan
>tfw related to Rubio's senior campaign officials

Ryan I like but I don't want him to get a cheap win over golden Don
>>
republicans flew planes into buildings of their own country, so subverting democracy is nothing big in comparison
>>
>>67649583
Nice "democracy" you have here ameriburgers.
>>
>>67649583
politico.com/story/2016/03/boehner-endorses-paul-ryan-for-president-220855

Suicide party back at it.
>>
>>67652599
You have to understand this is NOT an official election. This is a party election. They're not bound by any rules, they could decide the nominees with a coin toss for all we care, this is a party, not the nation.

In many other parties, the nominee will be chosen by the leaders. What really matters is the real election, the one giving you the actual job.

But the US have such a long tradition of voting for the nominee, you forgot it's not a real institution backed by laws. They could very well do whatever they want. And you're free to vote for whoever you want.
>>
>>67649583

Paul Ryan? What kind of faggot has two first names?

I'm beginning to think the GOP is ran by those lizard aliens that look like pepe.
>>
>>67653130
This democracy FUCKING SUCkS
>>
File: Participation Trophy.png (140 KB, 385x600) Image search: [Google]
Participation Trophy.png
140 KB, 385x600
>>67649996

Worst Conspiracy Theory
>>
>TFW Trump gets cucked
>GOP basically dies
>Trump rules as a Libertarian Party nominee
>2 party system is broken
>America is made great again
>>
>>67654447
>Libertarian Party nominee
>Trump

top kek
>>
>>67650363
They haven't had a "true conservative" nominee for decades
>>
>>67653659
and then people would leave in droves to another party
>>
>hey, let's nominate a little girlie man no one in the country likes

At least the democrats have a pathology of success. The GOP are criminally retarded.
>>
>>67653659
Then I'll vote Trump as a third party. I don't care if it splits the vote. Hillary and Paul are the same amount of bad
>>
>>67652449
This actually makes sense if you think about it from the crazy gop establishment perspective.

If the RNC has convinced themselves that the people voting for trump are just democrats, that would explain why they are so balls to the wall against him.
>>
>>67654101
>conspiracy
where have you been the last two years. its reality mcconnell and friends literally handing shit to obama
only reason they havent given them SC replacement is because that would be too obvious
>>
>>67654447
>libertarians in favor of having a border
>>
>>67654800
Not gonna be a third party trump run yesterday was deadline for filing petitions and signatures
>>
>>67654675
And that would be great for democracy. Bipartism pushed that far is NOT healthy.
>>
File: 1426131794243.png (672 KB, 584x553) Image search: [Google]
1426131794243.png
672 KB, 584x553
>>67655046
Well if the democrats are ass slamming them so bad that they manage to get Hillary and Trump their party is already hit the shitter.

Please flush thank you.

The RNC is not stupid.... much

They know they have to stop Donald because he is going to expose their kike cock sucking schemes.

I'm sure the government has some really dirty secrets they want to hide from the public about how they tug on everyone's dicks for a taste of cum.

Meanwhile the American people get pushed closer and closer to serfdom.
>>
>>67654447
Libertarians already chose their man: John McAfee
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.