[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he still begging for more donations? At this point I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1332222.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1332222.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
Why is he still begging for more donations?

At this point I think even Redditfags are becoming suspicious of him
>>
>>67649368
Retirement fund.
>>
>>67649368
Needs to pay his debt off somehow.

He needs to pay for his funeral.
>>
It's pretty obvious that he doesn't want the nomination, he just wants money. If he wanted the nomination he could have spent half of what he has spent and instead just attacked Hillary's record.

The nominee against Trump will receive billions in funding, these small donations are NOT for a general election campaign.
>>
Redditfags are selling all their valuables at a pawnshop to donate to him right now. A year from now, they will still donate to him because redditfags
>>
>>67649368
Reddit fags are not that smart.
>>
>>67649530
This guy spent four times more money than Trump
>>
>>67649368
Hilary took 21 states from Obama and lost in 2008. Yes it's looking bleak for Bernie but there's still time for Hillary to get prison time if the email investigations reveal anything fruitful.
>>
Did Bernie win anything last night?
>>
File: bermie's coming.png (374 KB, 806x513) Image search: [Google]
bermie's coming.png
374 KB, 806x513
>>67649368

http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-sanders-worst-states-behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBAQjJl1-j0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUJiHlYFstc
>>
>>67649702
>Muh 08 election

You do know Obama won the southern states and his deficit was nowhere near 300 delegates?
Also Sanders only has young students in his bag while Obama easily had the black vote which Sanders also doesn't have
>>
>>67649368
Probably one of the oldest memes in history
>>
>>67649368
He wants that 400k a year presidential job or the donations to retire on, either way.
>>
>>67649866
He lost his soul.

>>67649993
Hillary has NY and California, the other states are irrelevant.
>>
File: 1456728317335.jpg (59 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456728317335.jpg
59 KB, 480x480
>>67649368
I have never seen so much delusion from the so called intellectuals at Reddit.
they literally believe that Bernie can beat hilary and eventually stomp Trump.
>>
>>67650596
According to who?
>>
>>67649368
Reddit will donate to anyone who comes up with a decent plot line for a sob story. Plenty of "game developers" taking advatange of that at the moment, so I guess I'm not really surprised they're still donating to Sanders.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.