[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't SJW throw a hissy fit over St Patricks Day? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: stpatricks[1].jpg (455 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
stpatricks[1].jpg
455 KB, 750x500
Why don't SJW throw a hissy fit over St Patricks Day? It's arguably far worse than any other form of stereotyping in the US. Don't get me wrong, we fucking love the holiday here and I'd never change it, but it's just interesting to see that they don't really care about it now, but would call for it to be banned if it was there was an equivalent for other races or nationalities.
>>
>>67649326
because white
>>
>>67649326
cause they can get drunk and have a threesome with chad and tyrone without society batting an eye
>>
>It's arguably far worse than any other form of stereotyping in the US

Please make that argument. I'm listening.
>>
>>67649326

Irish people are white, you cis male white scum. It's not like the Irish faced any oppression or harsh treatment for a long time.
>>
>>67649361
/thread
>>
>>67649326
irish people are the worst white people
>>
>>67649616
To celebrate their Irish heritage, Americans get ludicrously drunk, wear cartoonish ginger beards and pauper hats, and wear shirts like "I'll be Irish after a few drinks". Like I said, I'm not offended by this, I honestly don't care and neither do most Irish people, we take part in that shite ourselves, but just think of an equivalent for other races.
>>
>>67649781
youre mean please delete this
>>
>>67649787
>>67649818
>>67649326
do you guys do anything remotely similar in Éire to celebrate it?
>>
>>67650031
It's the same here as in the US. Just less costumes, usually.
>>
>>67649787
That's a pretty good breakdown, but I wouldn't say it's 'arguably far worse' than the stereotypes surrounding other races. Blacks are also stereotypically drunk, AND on crack, and they don't get to take their funny hats off and be treated normally 364 days of the year.

>I'm not offended by this, I honestly don't care and neither do most Irish people

And that's why SJWs don't care, Irefriend. They'll be there for you when you're ready to feel oppressed.
>>
>>67651142
The point wasn't that blacks are terrible people and suck at life the point was that they are basically going around the equivalent of black face except with Irish people
>>
I am a ginger and sometimes I'll give people shit for dying their hair red. I see it like blackface
>>
>>67649361
/hilo
>>
>>67649326
Because if they did they would have to acknowledge that a group of whites were discriminated against and faced more hardships then any minority in the United States at the moment
>>
>>67651254
The beards and dumb hats are supposed to be leprechauns, not people.
>>
>>67650031
They celebrate it the same way we do in the states, except they do it every day if the year.
>>
>>67651827
The black face and the red lips are farm equipment not people
>>
>>67649326
Do americans really eat lucky charms? Like do they still exist? That's weird, its like eating "Negr-OS"
>>
File: 1456935183333.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456935183333.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
>>67649326

Especially since we were slaves for hundreds of years and also almost got genocide'd to extinction by the British and then when we finally got away to America we built the place from the ground up in horrible conditions. (Irish in Finland here)

Remember all them signs about no niggers, dogs and Irish? Why are people not raging about this?
>>
>>67649409
You can do that on Cinco de Mayo as well come up but somehow wearing little hats then is racist
>>
>>67653107
The Americans or Irish decent in the US don't give a fuck about being butthurt PC eurofags you potato nigger
>>
>>67649361
First post is always right
>>
Paddy ID get
>>
>>67653107
Bad parents feed it to their kids. But I've never seen somebody actually eat that garbage over the age of 9.
>>
>>67652626
>farm equipment not people

kek

>>67653107
You can't eat Negr-OS, that's a Linux distro.
>>
I do not approve of St.Patricks day in American Colleges. I am going to write a few e-mails against prolonging such a hateful, hurtful and simply rude stereotype. How is it the nigger, the boot skins, the slanty jappy, the chimney nose and the sneaky curly haired coin pinchers get defended? But not the proud people or Ireland.
>>
>>67652626
>farm equipment
Holy shit burgerbro, my sides hurt so much after laughing at that shit.
>>
dude I'm irish and named patrick i'd chimp out if st patties gets screwed over by sjws

literally get my cock sucked every st patties day when i go out
>>
What you need to realize is none of this SJW nonsense has anything to do with helping people.

This is just a socially acceptable avenue for insecure women and weak men to redirect their anger towards the groups that make them feel inadequate. They see straight white men as the sociological version of Chads, and they hide their REEEEEEEEEEs under the guise of helping oppressed groups so they can deny that they are complete assholes.

If they were actually compassionate people then yes, there probably would be some kind of ideological consistency to their bullshit. But they are not compassionate people. It's got nothing to do with logic, it's just a different version of the nerds hating the jocks, only wrapped up in enough faux morality and post-modern double think to avoid scrutiny.
>>
>>67654226
But it did happen, 2 years ago homosexuals got funding pulled from the St.Patricks day parade in boston because it didnt have a gay float.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.