[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are minorities treated badly in the United States?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: family.jpg (33 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
33 KB, 450x300
Are minorities treated badly in the United States?
>>
>>67648601
They're not, what are you falling for media lies for?
>>
>>67648601
Yes, the white minority is being treated badly.
>>
They're not all in camps, despite committing the absolute majority of crime, living in a segregated culture, and consistently showing themselves to be racist pieces of shit.

So I'd say no.
>>
My uncle returned from NY in the late '90s and he was adamant that most Americans were racist.
>>
You're asking this to a board who believes white males are the most oppressed race in the world, so oppressed that there's literally a secret genocide against them happening right now
>>
>>67648601
Minority here. Not at all, and I'm a brown Dominican. Only people that were rude were the black JFK TSA guys, and that was to my white skinned sister. My dude used to live here, same thing. He worked in carpentry with people from Maine, they only hated minorities that didn't work.
>>
>>67648601
>Are minorities treated badly in the United States?

Yes. Much of the mistreatment is not noticeable to whites because they are taught from birth that blacks are uncivilized and uneducated.

The first step is to teach white people how to look at themselves first whenever a minority is accused of a crime, and ask themselves "what did I do to make this crime happen?".
>>
>>67649163
>dude
Meant dad
>>
>>67649023

Also he didn't support Obama (because Christfag) but he thought it was a huge deal that he was elected. Not because he was going to do anything at all. It just showed that there must have been a huge shift in public opinion away from racism.
>>
>>67648601
By eachother.
>>
>>67648601
yeah minorities hate other minorities
just look at black on black crime
>>
>>67648601
Well they are coddled and treated like children.
So indirectly, yes.
>killed with kindness
>>
Hispanic here . nope, we are treated pretty nicely
>>
No.

The only time minorities really get shit around here is if they chimp out, cause collateral damage, or has a gibsmedat protest about how evil whites are. I am white and get along perfectly with minorities. Just don't be retarded.
>>
I like how those my guilt-ridden are speaking for minorities. Guess masta' has to speak fo' his slaves.

It's a question directed primarily to minorities, like me.

The question should be posed like this: given the way things are in the U.S., if you could have all the abilities and faculties you now possess, with only difference being colour of skin, would you object to being brown in America?
>>
>>67649178
Excellent point, but we can take it even further. When a person of colour is committing a crime a whie person should be ready to step up and protest against police action against people of colour.
>>
>>67649163

>be minority
>don't work
>get called a lazy bum
>work hard
>get rich/successful
>get the NAZI treatment

Either way you lose
>>
>>67649375
Of course I would object. I'm sure brown people don't want to be transformed into white people either...
>>
>>67649440
>be a minority
>get shot
another loss
>>
>>67648601
If by badly you mean given everything handed to them on a silver platter but still live like animals then yes
>>
>>67649163
But we're in NYC and if you live in Washington heights or the Bronx, you know the police are pretty hardcore. Everywhere else is kept pretty light.

But if you go anywhere with a white majority you will quickly realize a difference in treatment. But in their defense the black people in that area are usually southern expats who are pretty bad.
>>
>>67649375

No. I'd be hired to more jobs for being less qualified. If you're a nigger with an education and not completely incompetent, you rocket through the ranks.
>>
>>67649579
>everything handed to them on a silver platter
This is bullshit

>inb4 college scholarships
I've looked and its college specific or for women only or immigrants.
>>
>>67648601
It depends on where they are.
>>
>>67648601

In certain instances, yes. However, they take it to the extreme. If you went by what the media says about racial issues in America, you'd swear there were lynchings and KKK mobs in every state looking for innocent blacks to kill.

For the most part, the Left creates problems that they demand everyone solve. They create pseudo-narratives that're specifically designed to make minorities victims for all eternity, even though the narratives do not reflect reality.

Black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime in the US but yet the Left cries about how black people are more likely to end up in jail. This is makes up 99% of the "racism" the Left speaks of.

White cop on black violence is not a problem but they talk about it like it's the biggest issue facing black people. Black on black violence is literally at an epidemic rate and they never mention it. You'll never hear about it, though.

Essentially, the "racism" in America is a result of white Liberals creating problems that don't exist and then blaming white people for them and convincing willing minorities of them. They do this so they don't have to face the reality that a lot of problems facing black people could be solved by personal responsibility, promoting intelligence, and valuing the family dynamic more
>>
>>67648601
Only by other minorities
>>
>>67648601

Also, I forgot to mention, they create the "blame white people" narratives to avoid hurting the feelings of blacks. It's a byproduct of their relentless white guilt that they shouldn't have.
>>
>>67649820
Wow. News to me. I'm an African-American from New York living in Germany. I'm a teacher and graduate with honors. I speak English, German, and Spanish--and I could not land a teaching job in N.Y.

Thus, I'm in Germany, where opportunities agree endless. I left initially because of no opportunities in all white school faculties. But, I've learned to love living here because there is no overt racism in hiring practices that I've seen, thus far. Your ignorance is unbecoming.>>67649820
>>
>>67649178

The first step is to teach white people how to look at themselves first whenever a minority is accused of a crime, and ask themselves "what did I do to make this crime happen?"

I ask myself this question every time a nigger kills another nigger and I always arrive at the same answer: Nothing
>>
>>67648601

Also, I forgot to mention, they create the "blame white people" narratives to avoid hurting the feelings of blacks. Due to the 20,000 years of oppression black people faced a few years ago (white liberals are always raising the number of oppression years), black people can't be held responsible for the violence they act out, the drugs they sell to each other, or the destructive culture they've created.

Nobody is saying black people weren't treated with absolute cruelty for a long time but eventually, if black people truly want to recover, they have to move past it in one way or another. This doesn't forgetting the past or pretending it never happened but it'll allow them to focus on what really matters, the future.

They've been taught by Liberals to do the opposite.
>>
>>67650368
plz go back to amerika
>>
>>67649146

There is a genocide against white males.

why do you think everyone's been anti-white this decade.
>>
Most black deaths are caused by other blacks.
An Inconvenient Truth (tm).
>>
>>67648601

Not really from my experience.

That's also why minorities are so loudmouthed. They are ok but they want more.

Compared to places like India and Asia USA is a heaven for minorities. Save for Europe I can hardly think of a more respectful place for them
>>
>>67649375

The only reason I would object to being black in the U.S. would be if my name was changed to some stupid ass WE WUZ KANGZ shit like Shaquevian or Orangello
>>
>>67650862
>There is a genocide against white males.

does nobody know what that word means? yeah, it's ok to trash white males in the media, and that just goes to prove their point: we ARE privileged, but we earned it.
>>
File: IMG_13262353364606.jpg (11 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13262353364606.jpg
11 KB, 240x200
>>67650796
Nope.
>>
>>67648940
They commit the most crimes because they are held under more scrutiny by police because they historically committed the most crimes because they were held under more scrutiny by racist police.
>>
Yeah all those minority based scholarships, getting accepted into prestigious colleges despite low test scores, tons of government programs directed towards them, affirmative action. Really a struggle in the states for them.
>>
File: bravo shia bravo.gif (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
bravo shia bravo.gif
2 MB, 1024x576
>>67650140

Best post I've read on this board.
>>
>>67651049
I've heard worse. Much worse.
>>
>>67648601

yes, whites are treated very bad in US

1-800 SAVE A CRACKA TODAY
>>
File: 800px-Escipión_africano.jpg (123 KB, 800x1322) Image search: [Google]
800px-Escipión_africano.jpg
123 KB, 800x1322
>>67651049

>Orangello
>>
>>67651381
I second this
>>
PRISONS ARE RAYCISS!

Dey keepin my peoples down! We wuz kangs and sheeit.
>>
>>67651267
So you're saying they commit the most crimes because the cops watch them closer...because they commit the most crimes. Should they just turn their back then? I'm not sure how to solve that.
>>
>>67651769
Yeah. The stats i've been told claim that much, maybe most, of crime is non-violent and if all neighborhoods were policed the same, you'd probably find similar rates of non-violent crime. These are the crimes that are disproportionally enforced, causing the crime rates to go up. Either they should turn their back to more non-violent crimes in minority neighborhoods or enforce it more in all neighborhoods.

Violent Crimes are something they have to respond to, nobody should turn their back to that.
>>
>>67648601
yes
>>
>>67651140
stop appropriating white cartoon images, NIGGER
>>
File: 1456927656913.jpg (113 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1456927656913.jpg
113 KB, 540x720
>>67651049
>mfw World of Warcraft was in the last PVP season where arena teams could name themselves, and the top ranked pair of 2v2 players on my server were (SHANAYNAY HOLD MY WIG>
>>
>>67650140

screen cap this someone.
>>
I'm a brown ethnic Iranian and I've never felt I was treated differently because of my race. People have asked me my ethnicity but just out of curiosity and of course I take no offense to that.

I think it's different for blacks, though they do get treated differently. In my experience people in the US don't even give a shit about race unless it's blacks.
>>
Until the last white man dies they'll claim they're being oppressed.

But when we're gone beaners will be the new majority.

They're gonna look back and wish we were still here.

Too late they'll realize how good they had it.
>>
File: capdis.png (3 KB, 465x106) Image search: [Google]
capdis.png
3 KB, 465x106
>>67653613

done
>>
My Korean gf said the only people to discriminate on her are blacks and Hispanics always stare at her. I'm a quarter Chinese and I've noticed the same.
>>
>>67648601
Minorities are treated better than white people in the US. Minorities often do stupid things that keep them poor or get them thrown in jail, whereas whites do these things less often.
>>
I wonder if some that complain even genuinely believe they are being oppressed.

Some are just trying to exploit white guilt.

I'd do the same thing if I were them.

Take the oscars so white crap. By now we've all seen the stat that says 12 percent of nominations in recent decades were for blacks. Given that this is about the black population in the us is, we all say they're being fairly represented.

Something that is talked about less is the blacks and TV thing from last year.

After the big tv awards last September when a black woman won the actor award people were talking about how blacks only made up 13 percent of the tv roles.

Again that is about their population size in the US

But for the struggling actor, why wouldn't you use misplaced white guilt to your advantage.

I'd do the same thing.

Not saying there aren't a lot of blacks who believe in the oppression narrative but I just think some of them know better but are doing what they can to get ahead.
>>
>>67654232
/b/ tier joke for a tumblr tier request.
>>
>>67654232

what's going on here.
>>
In diverse cities, you'll get treated badly mostly by other minorities especially the spics and nignogs.

In white majority backwater states, they don't really do anything but stare in a racist manner.
>>
File: maximum kek.jpg (409 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
maximum kek.jpg
409 KB, 1157x772
>>67654232

Ok you're alright.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.