[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was a lefty recently, I actually said at the start of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg (183 KB, 1600x835) Image search: [Google]
MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg
183 KB, 1600x835
I was a lefty recently, I actually said at the start of this campaign:

"Hey, it might be pretty cool if Hillary won, woman president"

Then I researched a little, discovered her flaws and her shadiness -- and moved to Bernie.

Months passed, and I eventually realized again, Bernie was the exact same as Hillary, just different promises he would eventually break, just empty words backed by debt.

So, I completely changed my views.

In my own country, I voted SNP, I even voted for Scottish independence.

I'm now a Tory, I now support Trump 100%. I have been completely red pilled.

Are any of you guys similar?
>>
>>67648598

> tory voter
> completely redpilled

M8 please.
>>
File: shame.jpg (19 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
19 KB, 403x403
if you had ingested the crimson medicine, you would never vote for the current tory government.
>>
>>67648682
>>67648808

Tories literally want to deport immigrants and stop the benefits/nhs system.

NEETs detected.
>>
>>67648897

Tories want to stay in the EU and continue the madness.
>>
>>67648598
Don't vote tory, these cunts are letting in close to a million immegrants a year, they are lying when they say it's "only" 300,000. Look at the number of national insurance numbers issued compared to the figures they give for migration.

Vote UKIP, you could vote for a far right party, but it will just be a wasted vote.
>>
>>67648598
>not supporting based Farage/UKIP

Why do you even bother waking up in the morning?
>>
>>67649226
>>67649580

I do support UKIP.

Farage is great.

But he's no a major party.

The Tories are split on the EU referendum, that's a good thing.

I like the fact they're split, and considering both sides and not just jumping into a decision.
>>
File: 0ToNMPF[1].jpg (121 KB, 617x960) Image search: [Google]
0ToNMPF[1].jpg
121 KB, 617x960
>>67649958
Well it's okay OP, you're newly Redpilled. Over time and through your own experience you'll learn that, frankly, no major party will ever accomplish shit, unless it serves to solidify their power base or grow it. I'm proud of you for taking the first step m8, but just try and remember that being "redpilled" is a constant process. Have a thirst for new knowledge and research everything, and you'll get there eventually.
>>
>>67649155
Staying in EU is an ok way.Why would you ruin your economics for pointless ambitions?
>>
>>67650773
>Staying in EU is an ok way

lol M8 why don't you just IMMIGRATE MY ASS UP SENPAI
>>
>>67650773
Because we're about to become the dank anglosphere empire
>>
>>67651697
I though normal people abandoned imperialism after WW1.Imperialists are the cancer of every nation and humanity overall.
>>
>>67651597
Immigrants are boosting british economy pretty strong.Those immigrant causing troubles are usually unemployed and also have nothing to do with EU.
>>
>>67651988
Lol how? Imperialists built all the infrastructure and wealth that made the western european nations so powerful. What exactly did they do that was so bad?
>>
>>67652119
infrastructure and imperialsm are not connected from this point of view.Its like saying Putin is a good leader because in the time of his rule processors became 30 times stronger.
Most nations right now are held by international deals enforcing homeostasis of the world politics.What should really happen right now in humanity is inner changes.Those people wanting to expand instead of developing fuck everything up, IMO.That's what ruins Russia, that's what blocks USA and that's what is going to destroy it if Trump wont get elected and his idea of retiring from the world police wont get implemented.
>>
>>67652470
I agree that internal development is essential, but that's exactly what imperialists did. By ruthlessly exploiting their territories they were able to heavily develop their homelands. If this process were to repeat it would only be beneficial for imperialist countries, at least in the long-term.
>>
>>67649958
>The Tories are split on the EU referendum, that's a good thing.
Yes they are, or appear to be... I would not fully trust the tory party, though anything is better than labour.

If you wanna see real change then vote for ukip, the more people that vote the stronger they become.
>>
>>67652665
But this phase of the history is over and this arguement is invalid in the current state of the world.The standart for most aspects of the society already exists and countries have developed ways to reach them, most empires were built even before industrialization, when you had to exploit 3rd world countries, while right now this is optional and is only one of many ways of developing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.