[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jared Fogle beaten up by ‘vigilante’ in prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: subway_spokesman_appeal1.jpg (32 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
subway_spokesman_appeal1.jpg
32 KB, 664x441
>Steven Nigg, who is serving time on gun charges, left Fogle with a bloody nose, swollen face and scratches on his neck after the recreation yard beatdown on Jan. 29, the site reported.

>Nigg, who suffered a small cut on his hand, unleashed his barrage after reaching his boiling point over the number of child sex predators housed in the low-security facility, his relatives told TMZ.

>Nigg
>>
>>67647749
http://nypost.com/2016/03/16/jared-fogle-beaten-up-by-vigilante-in-prison/
>>
>>67647749

sounds like Fogel btfo'ed Nigg's hand in that fight. Don't ever fight the jew 1v1
>>
I'm amazed he's even in general population

Also, is this fucking gunbeard seriously named Nigg?
>>
>>67647749

Why your prison system fails in everything.
>>
>>67648192
Finland has a point. What good is our prison system if it can't even execute a worthless fat pedophile correctly?
>>
>>67648192
He's probably in a special wing for non-violent offenders. Fraudsters and such aren't likely to shank a nonce in the showers.
>>
File: images_0.jpg (26 KB, 550x462) Image search: [Google]
images_0.jpg
26 KB, 550x462
>Steven Nigg
>>
File: 6N7rnvQ.gif (162 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
6N7rnvQ.gif
162 KB, 300x100
>>67648337
>He's probably in a special wing for non-violent offenders

I thought the 4chan had it's own prison wing.
>>
>>67648192

I know in Finland you put your chomos and murderers in luxury penthouses with pet reindeer, but here in The United States of America we don't give a shit if they get ass raped by their own kind. Plus, there are lots of white Americans getting rich off our privatized prisons.
>>
File: t1F5R-_O.jpg (119 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
t1F5R-_O.jpg
119 KB, 1252x1252
>>67647749

>Steven Nigg
>>
>>67647749

>Steven Nigg

What an unfortunate name
>>
>>67648192
We have over 300 million people in our country. A lot of them are niggers who won't obey the law. Our prison system 'fails' at everything because there is exponentially more in prison than your country has to deal with. You have only just about 6 million people in your country alone. At around 3 million, we have half as many people in jail as make up your country's pathetically small population. Your country's justice system would implode at having to deal with anywhere near the level of criminals we have to deal with.
>>
I love when prisoners feel righteous and good and decide to beat someone for their crimes. As if they aren't criminals themselves. And as if beating someone isn't a further crime. What a bunch of worthless fucking trash.
>>
>>67649446

Nigg had 'gun charges', shouldn't even be in prison because all Americans have the right to have guns
>>
>>67647749
If I was a nigger in prison id so get a bunch of niggs together and then ask him if he wants a 6inch or a footlong.
>>
Too bad Nigg didn't kill him, because once Fogle gets out he's just going to restart the cycle. He has the resources to keep doing what he has been doing for the rest of his miserable life.
>>
>>67649612
Oh, so you're one of those guys. Gotcha.

Why don't you read up a bit more on your Constitutional folk hero:

He is a violent felon, with three prior convictions, who was sentenced most recently for gun-running. SUCH A 2nd AMENDMENT PATROIT!

http://www.lb7.uscourts.gov/documents/11-2340op.pdf
>>
>>67650040

>Fogle
>getting out

How long is he in there for?
>>
good, let the attacker off 6 months early
>>
>>67650311

Just 15 years and 8 months.
>>
File: grinning puppet.png (669 KB, 652x586) Image search: [Google]
grinning puppet.png
669 KB, 652x586
>>67647749
child rapist bitch deserves it

here's to hoping a bunch of fat, violent, shit stinking thugs decide to gang up on him and takes turns porking him in the anus and mouth
>>
File: clo.png (128 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
clo.png
128 KB, 350x350
>>67647749

finally a nigg that /pol can tolerate
>>
>>67650093

nothing wrong with selling guns, using violence in another matter entirely

but people should not be charged for gun crimes, unless you're going to charge all the gun criminals but unfortunately most of them are considered above the law,

we should work to change that

MAGA
>>
Nigg gonna nig.
>>
>>67649446
This, to be honest.

The guys in prison that the most aggressive against "sex offenders" are usually white trash, skinheads who sell meth to kids and beat their wives.

Go figure.
>>
>>67651747

latin kings kill them also, the reason criminals hate pedophiles is because most criminals were molested as children
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.