[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
JUST
>>
>>67647243
niggger
>>
PLANT
>>
PLEASE RELEASE ME

I DIN DU NUFFIN
>>
>>67647243

What a pussy. Let the cuck suffer.
>>
>>67647243

hes a god damn SPY
>>
I AM AMERICAN PLEASE SAVE ME BURGER
>>
File: otto-frederick-warmbier.jpg (10 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
otto-frederick-warmbier.jpg
10 KB, 400x225
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
File: oneders.png (1 MB, 1600x866) Image search: [Google]
oneders.png
1 MB, 1600x866
>>67647243

Damn, he was my favorite member of The Oneders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPMLG8mnCRM
>>
HARDO RABOR
>>
he looks crazed
>>
The edgy kids have arrived in this thread XDD
>let him suffer for eternity XD
>>
>>67647243
Like so many others. Darwined by Karl Marx.
>>
CASUS BELI
>>
File: 11_139.jpg (50 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
11_139.jpg
50 KB, 600x338
>>67647557
And that neil diamond cover band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVilgNifLcM
>>
>>67647895
>The edgy kids have arrived in this thread XDD

It isn't just edgy kids who think this guy is a complete idiot who deserves whatever he gets. NK fucking hates the USA and has zero tolerance for, uh, life in general. So fucktard goes over there and messes with their propaganda banners?

Jeez. I hope our government makes no comment whatsoever about this idiot.
>>
>>67647895
>go to foreign country that hates Americans
>dude, lol, watch me take this north Korean banner
>oh dude, that's epic
>get detained for being a dumb faggot
>America pls help
>>
>>67647243
>>67647392
>>67647465
>>67647522
Forgive my instincts but this guy seem to be a plant in there so the current Washington establishment can prolong its power in case the election did not go exact as planned. They now have the reason to invade North Korea and possibly start the third world war. I believe the Russians' withdrawal from Syria was strategical to position themselves near the North Korean border.
>>
>>67648432
Well that's right, he did that stupid mistake but i hope this meme country will get dealt with once and for all
>>
File: kek8.png (473 KB, 689x380) Image search: [Google]
kek8.png
473 KB, 689x380
AYYY LMAO
>>
File: 1453252955958.jpg (37 KB, 350x331) Image search: [Google]
1453252955958.jpg
37 KB, 350x331
>>67647243
>he likened the prisoners to walking skeletons, dwarfs, and cripples in rags. An estimates that about 30% of the prisoners have deformities, such as torn off ears, smashed eyes, crooked noses, and faces covered with cuts and scars resulting from beatings and other mistreatment. Around 2,000 prisoners, he says, have missing limbs, but even prisoners who need crutches to walk must still work. Prisoners get 180 g (6.3 oz) of corn per meal (two times a day), with almost no vegetables and no meat. The only meat in their diets is from rats, snakes or frogs that they catch. Ahn estimates that 1,500–2,000 people die of malnutrition there every year, mostly children. Children get only very basic education. From six years on they get work assigned, such as picking vegetables, peeling corn or drying rice, but they receive very little food, only 180 g (6.3 oz) in total per day. Therefore, many children die before the age of ten years. Elderly prisoners have the same work requirements as other adults. Seriously ill prisoners are quarantined, abandoned, and left to die.
>Prisoners have to do hard physical labour in agriculture, mining and factories from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm (7:00 pm in winter), followed by ideological re-education and self-criticism sessions. The mines are not equipped with safety measures and, according to Ahn, prisoners were killed almost every day. When there was a fire or a tunnel collapsed, prisoners were abandoned inside and left to die.
>He described a sealed glass chamber, where he witnessed a family with two children dying from being test subjects for an asphyxiant gas. Ahn explained how inexperienced medical officers practiced their surgery techniques on prisoners.
>It was reported that 27,000 prisoners died of starvation within a short time between March and June 2012
Good ruck. Shouldn't have given them tourist dollars to do the same to others.
>>
>>67648866
He stole a propaganda poster.
Regardless of what the item is, he stole it from a foreign nation. That's not a mistake, that against all sense.
>>
>>67648734
what

this chucklefuck is like the 15th American to get arrested and sentenced to a gorillion years of hard labor for crimes against the state

he is definitely near the bottom of "sympathetic" though, what a fucking retard.

What I'm saying is if we were going to use an arrested American as a scapegoat to reignite the war we definitely won't be using him
>>
>>67647557
I read that as the O needers
>>
File: JUST.jpg (16 KB, 465x425) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
16 KB, 465x425
>>67649164
>>
>>67649164
God stalanism is so fucking weird in this century
>>
>>67649164
>The guards may at any time kill any prisoner who does not obey their orders. Kwon reported that as a security officer he could decide whether to kill a prisoner or punish him in other ways, if he violated a rule. He admitted that once he ordered the execution of 31 people from five families in a collective punishment, because one member of a family tried to escape.
>Water torture: The prisoner has to stand on his toes in a tank filled with water to his nose for 24 hours.
>Hanging torture: The prisoner is stripped and hung upside down from the ceiling to be violently beaten.
>Box-room-torture: The prisoner is detained in a very small solitary cell, where he could hardly sit, but not stand or lie, for three days or a week.
>Kneeling-torture: The prisoner has to kneel down with a wooden bar inserted near his knee hollows to stop blood circulation. After a week the prisoner cannot walk and many die some months later.
>Pigeon torture: The prisoner is tied to the wall with both hands at a height of 60 cm (2.0 ft) and must crouch for many hours.
>There daily beatings, if prisoners do not bow quickly or deeply enough, if they do not work hard enough or do not obey quickly enough. It is a frequent practice for guards to use prisoners as martial arts targets.
>Rape and sexual violence are very common in the camp
>Ahn reported about hundreds of prisoners each year being taken away for several “major construction projects”, such as secret tunnels, military bases or nuclear facilities in remote areas. None of these prisoners ever returned to the camp. Ahn is convinced that they were secretly killed after finishing the construction work to keep the secrecy of these projects.
>>
>>67649168

Probably to get a souvenir or sell it on eBay.

He is not a plant.
>>
>>67648734
I have to agree with you. The way he is acting and conveying emotions isn't the way normal people do it. He looks like hes acting. He also just looks a really sympathetic handsome average American, which will guarantee people will care about him rather than someone who was ugly.
>>
>>67650689
>He also just looks a really sympathetic handsome average American, which will guarantee people will care about him rather than someone who was ugly.

hah. he looks like yet another privileged idiot who thinks the rules don't apply to him. I can't see any groundswell of support for a handsome white idiot.
>>
I mean why would you go to an enemy state? It's no different than that stupid bitch who hitchhiked across the Middle East to show that Muslims are peaceful and ended up getting raped and murdered.

He's a plant though. The way he spoke and his emotions were not natural.
>>
>>67650689

I wonder how you will look like by weeks of conditioning, passive agressive handler who say you're gonna to die. It's very easy to brain wash someone in the right conditions.
>>
>>67648866
>bunkerboy calling anyone else meme country
>>
>>67647243

What in the fuck was he doing in North Korea? It's his fault for entering an inherently oppressive regime's nation. He knew the risks involved and now he's fucked.

However, if N. Korea doesn't release him, N.Korea is going to go back to the Stone Age.
>>
File: Julmahuvisummanenwtf.gif (1 MB, 309x221) Image search: [Google]
Julmahuvisummanenwtf.gif
1 MB, 309x221
>>67649164
>>
>>67647243
To bad so sad. This Idiot though stealing shit from NK was a good Idea. Then got caught and has to suffer the consequences. Just leave him to rot. I'm sure the only reason NK did this is so they can get sanctions lifted for his release.
>>
>>67647243
I hate thieves so much. Good riddance.
>>
>Be millennial faggot
>Live for the Likes and Reddit points
>Go on trip
>"How can I get famous on Reddit?"
>"Oh I know!"
>Sneak into hotel to get a """"souvenir""""
>See poster with Best Korea leader on it
>omg Reddit is gonna just LOVE THIS
>take poster off wall
>Get caught by manlet gooks
>IM SAAWWWWRYYY
>PLS HELP GAY WHITE PRIVILEGE
>>
so what does "hard labor" mean?
I mean hes white i think he doesnt have to work hard and will set free in several months
>>
>>67651679
probably farming 16 hours a day, plowing fields and moving rocks and shit.
>>
kek, i love it when these people get grilled.

hope he gets the chair, gas all protestants!
>>
inb4 hillary takes time off from campaigning and negotiates a very good deal for the release of this """"""""""student""""""""", preventing war and saving his life all at the same time. wew
>>
>>67651869
Sounds like it'll be good for it.
>>
>>67652259
Wont get fed right though. Doing that kind of work and getting good food you'd end up pretty fit. Getting maybe some rice you'll look like moot.
>>
>>67647243
>American Spec Ops deploy
>infiltrate Pyongyang
>silent kill a few guards
>make it to his cell
>pull bag off his head
>"It's him."
>*silenced gun shot*
>the Spec Ops tape pic related to his corpse, on the back is written "-t. America"
>>
File: grinch_speed_gun.jpg (93 KB, 1199x763) Image search: [Google]
grinch_speed_gun.jpg
93 KB, 1199x763
>>67652543
Woops, forgot my pic.
>>
>>67649164
>>67649884

What in the fuck

What is this from?
>>
oh hell the plant is already in the crows nest. now we wait for the invasion
>>
>>67653140
Wikipedia. Hoeryong concentration camp, one of six.
>>
>Otto Warmbier
>Warmbier
>Warm beer
Should be put up against a wall and shot.
>>
>>67653140
You must be 18 years or older to be here.
>>
Jesus, I just saw a snippet of him pleading with their govt and 'praying', the worst acting I've ever seen. No tears as well. The acting takes the cake over the SH parents. THey were distraught compared to this fuck.
>>
>>67653636

>Ottowarmbier

kike?

>Commerce student

Confirmed kike.

Enjoy the North Korean labor camps, Schlomo.
>>
>>67651679

See:
>>67649164
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.