[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If NASA said today that they'd be sending a human group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: GfSeeOI.jpg (85 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
GfSeeOI.jpg
85 KB, 960x960
If NASA said today that they'd be sending a human group to Mars to settle, but went full progressive and said, that the group would have to be diverse. Would you volunteer for your race?
>>
Yes. First white man on mars? Nice. I wont be the last. My comrades will be the last of their kind on mars.
>>
>>67644928
fuck yeah
then make an aliance with the asian and rekt the niggers
>>
>>67644928
Why wouldn't they want it to be diverse? Any colony of a population less than 400 has to be very genetically diverse to allow buildup past the 400 mark with as little possibility of inbreeding achievable.
>>
>>67644928

Why would you let a nigger in your space mission? Don't you know what happend the last time?
>>
>>67645562
>What is outbreeding depression.
>>
Its discriminatory unless its a disabled black transsexual pansexual woman.
>>
>>67644928
Diverse group?
Can only volunteer white women. White men are never diversity.
But it will be white men's fault when it all fails.
>>
>>67645840
>White men are never diversity
Despite being a minority in the world population?
>>
>>67645819

Pretty sure for initial group of settlers everybody would need to be fertile. So trannies are automatically out.
>>
"Mission control, come in. I'm afraid I have some bad news. Astronaut Tyrone has....accidentally gone outside the airlock without a spacesuit."
>>
>>67645935
That's just a racist and ignorant comment. Ugh.
>>
>>67644928
First thing I'd do is reinstate slavery and start breeding with the best, pure white women. It's not like anyone could stop me.
>>
>>67645943
You're literally raping me with your bigotry. I don't need bottom surgery or hormones to be one hundred percent woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1579x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1579x1920
>>67644928
Fuck this shit !!if all they care about is diversity their mission will fail anyway .
>>
Fuck no. I don't want the other special snowflakes to bitch at me for not being as special as they are.
>>
>>67645562
Inbreeding in the long run isn't necessarily bad if you have no moral problems with recycling the retards.
>>
>>67646901
That's a good point now that you've mentioned it.
>>
>>67646079
I'm sure everyone could stop you
>>
>>67646093

You aren't 100% woman if you can't reproduce just as you aren't 100% man if you are unable to impregnate a member of the opposite sex
>>
>>67644928
Sounds good. We need labor races and thinker races to succeed in a new environment. Just no mixing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.