[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a country that is supposedly really intelligent and obsessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
For a country that is supposedly really intelligent and obsessed with education and brain power how come they're so far behind technology wise and make such shitty stuff?

I've been watching some chinese TV shows lately and all of their entertainment shows are literally all just people competing in exam-like game shows. Like their "China's got talent" isn't dancing/singing, it's a bunch of nerds just doing really intelligent shit using their minds.
>>
>>67643880
Their intelligence is for exploitation not innovation.

Just look at US-China trade. They fucked us all holes.
>>
>>67643880
I thought It was the further you went east in China the more high tech it got and the less poverty there was.
>>
communism
>>
>>67643880
china makes stuff other countries design. so blame america and germany for bad designs.

as far as your voader argument about entertainment maybe it doesnt have enough colors and loud sounds to keep a ADHD autist happy but i doubt thats a issue in china
>>
>>67643880
Producing cheap shit is the only way they can compete with the west. If they try to make high quality expensive stuff they have to compete with western companies and why would anyone in the west buy a expensive chinese car instead of a expensive german car?
>>
>>67644017
Intelligence is generally applicative, not specialized, or differentiated. You're spouting an anti scientific meme. Next you'll be saying IQ isn't real or important, just like a liberal. East Asians ARE creative. Everyone acts like Japanese media hasn't effected western pop culture since the 70's.
>>
>>67644538
Actually, cheap shit is moving to SEA. Chinese compete the West through skill manufacturing. Germany is the only western country that has seriously invested in training their people to compete.
>>
Because we were poor and technology is capital fueled. Same reason for the shitty stuff phenomenon. We cannot innovate great things because innovation is very risky. It costs way lower just to copy even at the cost of lowering quality.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mxd5sfZlSg1qlwf5p.jpg (227 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mxd5sfZlSg1qlwf5p.jpg
227 KB, 500x375
>>67644720
Chinkbro... Won't you get in trouble saying stuff like that on the interweb?
>>
>>67644581
http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft2.htm

>tldr asians are good at math
>>
I paid some guy in China $150 USD back in 2005 to Level my WoW character to 60. That probably fed his family for months.

He did it really fast and well. Wonder what that guy does now.
>>
File: cool.jpg (58 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
58 KB, 500x734
>>67644876
Why? I can shitpost about president Xi and no one would care. The only situation you are going to be arrested is when you post something like "I will bomb the government in two days" and shit.

You should check the memes we make for former presidents.
>>
>>67643880
The way we're trained, is to beat the exam, beat the system. We learn not to innovate, but do what's being done now, the best.
We can bank off of white innovation, improve on it, and live off that.
>>
>>67644966
Fed his family for month.

No. The leveling and elo-boosting in China is an open industry. They have a very systematic and efficient overflow. That is why western online gaming companies ban Chinese IP. Did you know when Diablo 3 was out an average studio in China can make over $1 mil in a month selling stuff on Taobao?

You jealous?
>>
>>67645422
* workflow damnit
>>
>>67644966
https://www.techinasia.com/diablo-3-chinese-gold-farmer

Lucky your account didnt get banned. Most of them use scripts.
>>
>>67645704
This was back in 2005 bro. They didn't do much about the Chinese in those days.
>>
>>67643880
Chinese schooling does not lead well to innovation. Instead you get a lot of people that can follow the formula set out in their education.

Teaching creative/innovative thinking is a lot harder.
>>
They were way ahead of west until enlightment and industrial revolution.
>>
>>67645071
that's a really funny one
>>
File: murray.png (108 KB, 1237x1017) Image search: [Google]
murray.png
108 KB, 1237x1017
>>67647041
not even true
>>
They can memorize and copy really really well that's about it.

They can't create like the west can.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.