[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Both establishment hates him >normie social media hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1457510091147.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1457510091147.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
>Both establishment hates him
>normie social media hates him
>mainstream media hates him
How the fuck Trump survived all of these shit?!
>>
Meme magic.
>>
>>67643670
People not buying into the establishment bullshit
People not wanting a liberal or neocon in office
People wanting to see everyone else lose they're minds
Actual racists
Nationalists
Isolationists
Independents
Contrarian bandwagoners
People who've done a sufficient amount of research and prefer Trump's policies over others
>>
>>67643670
who the fuck else do the republicans have?
>>
because it's the loud, loud, loud minority
>>
Our meme-magic is strong, and Kek is with us
>>
>>67643670

>How the fuck Trump survived all of these shit

Americans are pissed off by the leftist kikes running the country into the ground and are looking for one final chance to solve the problem without violence. The first American civil war took place in fields between uniformed armies, the second will take place in the streets between patriots and disarmed feminists and NuMales. It will be bloodier and far more decisive.
>>
because he's an establishment plant to ensure a Hillary presidency
>>
>>67644674
They had 16 other candidates lined up. Trump eliminated them one by one in spite of spending much less money and having the media pined against him. The only one that more or less survived is Cruz, who is the second furthest to the establishment.

Don't mind that. It's been the best entertainment the past 9 months and it's great target practice for when he will take down Clinton.
>>
>>67645078

You have proof of that claim?
>>
>>67645078
Elaborate
>>
>>67643670
The people who control the news under orders of the elite say those things.
The people who love democracy, their nation and their children actually vote.
The result being: Trump supporters not surprised by continuous wins, while MSM are forced to act surprised.
>>
>>67643670
He's a master persuader.
>>
>>67643670
Trump may or may not be the answer, but regardless of what he is, he is the first true sign of antibodies appearing in order to fend off the illness of leftism. A majority of Americans have been blamed for every single problem the country faces today, and have no representation to defend them, because the left controls academia and are the mouth pieces in the media, as well. Beside that majority are "men" in general who have not yet devolved into nu-male status. They're tired of walking on egg shells around women, faggots, democratic minorities, and any one else who can't take a joke. So they see what the media broadcasts about Trump, and it resonates with them, they see that he appeals to a side of them that they've been pushing away, a side that says it's bullshit to be told what you can and cannot think by people who do not know you, who do not care about you, and who would sell you out the moment it became convenient for them to do so. Trump has survived because the media has used tactics that damned every other person they've ever done it to, but this time they did it during a presidential election and to a rich man known for saying the sort of things he's said.
>>
>>67643670
They're all low energy.
>>
File: 1407763180286.jpg (12 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1407763180286.jpg
12 KB, 406x422
>>67644663
>Trump's policies

Error 404: File Not Found
>>
>>67644821

uhh he is winning popular vote and delegate vote, the "loud" minority is sanders voters where they continuously get blown the fuck out in the actual voting booth yet if you go on ANY social media you would think 95% of the country loves him
>>
Trump is proof that people who vote republican are sick of the utter rank shit that is the republican party establishment.
>>
>>67643670
>overhear normies at uni talking about trump
>they call him drumpf

What's with normies and their shitty memes
>>
>>67645078
Shh.. delete this.
>>
>>67645854
know what minority means?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mxd5s0ZDtT1qlwf5p.jpg (223 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mxd5s0ZDtT1qlwf5p.jpg
223 KB, 500x375
>>67643771
Fuckin' memes, how do they work?
>>
>>67646031
Reading is fundamental.

What he said makes perfect sense.
>>
>>67645340
Faggots have been saying this from day 1 because Trump has donated to the Clinton foundation in the past, not realizing that he did so because she was running New York. He's also donated to Cruz and other Republicans. The guy has admitted to be a lobbyist. He's a businessman.
>>
>>67645998
Because it's so funny XD

John Oliver is smrt like us :D
>>
>>67646134
sure but I never said the opposite, he said what I did but in a lot more words
>>
>>67645953
The GOP is fucking pissed right now they will be forced to work with Trump if he gets the nomination. HAHAHAHA!
>>
>>67643670
Because you
>Can't Stump The Trump
>>
>>67643670
>How the fuck Trump survived all this shit?!
People hate both establishments
People hate normie social media
People hate mainstream media

That's like half his votes. The other half is because
people hate brown people
>>
>>67646005
You have to remain in your current whereabouts.
>>
>>67645845
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump%27s+policies#

literally the first result
>>
>>67645953
it's happening on the left too. The DNC and mainstream media has screwed over Sanders, and a lot of Bernie supporters are now bitter enough to not vote for Hillary in the general
>>
>>67645001
What about the military, they vowed to protect the president and the country.
Do you reckon that's why they're making military homo yomo?
Are they making soldiers protectors of the leftist tyranny?
>>
Also this is for people who think he'll get assassinated

Donald is an elite, and by the sounds of what he's saying, he has other elites backing him as well. We don't see it on the surface, but there is possibly a schism happening in the western elite world, with some joining him and some against him, an obvious one against him being George Soros. They wouldn't be able to take Trump out like that given his status, as it would fracture what little stability in their society they DO have. They are hoping however, that a random civ will take him out
>>
File: doubt.jpg (3 KB, 240x129) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
3 KB, 240x129
>>67647273
>lot of Bernie supporters are now bitter enough to not vote for Hillary in the general
>>
>>67647363
Nothing happens randomly.
Trumps death would spark war in the US.
If this would happen everyone would know that officially people are being silenced.
That's not democracy at all and there goes your freedom of speech and all your other freedom.
>>
>>67647380
They are young narcissists that believe that since Bernie failed, America deserves to burn. They are THAT VAIN
>>
Right? He's been pretty much crushing it, too. He has all of these groups throwing their combined might at him, and still he prevails. Imagine how well he'd be doing without all of this bullshit mudslinging?
>>
>>67647273
I am bitter enough.
Sanders is fucked, so many people I know are grasping at straws
>b-b-but if he wins the state it's fine! This was projected... We still have the west coast and the rest of the east!
Count your losses and vote Trump dude. Keep Shillary out of office, fuck her.
>>
>>67647273
>>67647618

>b-because th-this is my opinion based on my years on facebook and /pol/

We get it, it's babby's first election.
>>
File: ed chin.png (100 KB, 472x340) Image search: [Google]
ed chin.png
100 KB, 472x340
>>67647618
I doubt this would happen in large enough numbers to affect an election
>>
>>67644674

this

the field is piss-poor weak.

all it takes is a famous alpha, and it's an easy win. Cruz is an autistic Bible thumper. the only demographic he has is evangelicals, and Trump wiped the floor with him.his percentages outside of his own state/surrounding areas and middle-of-nowhere-land like Idaho, are pathetic.

Kasich comes across as competent and potentially electable across the board, but people simply aren't voting for him at all (apart from Ohio)
>>
File: 1448036435349.png (500 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
1448036435349.png
500 KB, 481x720
>>67647380
It's a very hard thing to confirm with actual data, you kinda just have listen. I've spoken to plenty of bernie supporters at my uni and in general they hate Hillary. It just remains to be seen how many of them hate Trump more.

Some examples of stances I've heard:
>I think Bernie is the lesser of all evils (uncommon)
>Hillary is terrible (very common)
>Trump is a racist (very common)
>I'd rather have Trump than Hillary (uncommon)
>If Sanders doesn't get the nomination I'm not going to bother voting, Hillary and Trump are both terrible (common)
>>
>Ron Paul supporters pissed off delivering retribution
>>
>>67647568
I wouldn't doubt it. Funny thing is it'll be some psycho lib that does it.
>we are peaceful
>pulls .357 out at rally
>we are peaceful
>BANG BANG BANG
>we are peaceful
>>
>>67643670
He awakened a sleeping giant, the silent majority.
>>
>>67647822
>large enough numbers
That's the keyword. Millennials 'outnumber' everybody else. But it doesn't fucking matter, nobody is voting.
This is how republicans are born. The moderate get into the workforce and see the extreme left that have been shouting for years.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.