[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people cry about a black stormtrooper? Fans already know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: finn.jpg (4 KB, 208x104) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
4 KB, 208x104
Why do people cry about a black stormtrooper? Fans already know about stormtroopers being different species.
>>
File: FB_IMG_14575671751128930.jpg (47 KB, 320x199) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14575671751128930.jpg
47 KB, 320x199
>>
>>67643320
First post best post
>>
>>67642918

Honestly I didn't have a problem with TFA casting - aside from some slightly mary-sue moments from Rey it worked pretty well.

At least the woman and the african american weren't played for stereotype-based laughs i.e. """"""""""Ghostbusters"""""""""".
>>
I just want to know why they picked the most gorilla looking motherfucker.
>>
>>67642918
Must be Jango clones.
>>
>>67642918
The Empire didn't hire non humans, all Stormtroopers are conscripts, not clones.
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 750x1334
How can white stormtroopers even compete?
>>
Why no black droids?
>>
Think about Finn. He's a janitor, he's a traitor, Rey look at him with utter disgust, Han doesn't even know why he's still around and he's pretty much lost the entire movie or doesn't understand what is happening. Each time he pick the lightsaber up he gets his shit BTFO and it's revealed in the end that it's Luke saber and it belong to Rei.

Seriously, I feel bad for this poor fucker and I'm a gnazi like you guys.
>>
>>67642918
Why are you so confused.

The issue is that the jew overtly stated they did not want any white person.

That is why it is an issue.
>>
>>67642918
I didn't care. He's a good actor. The guy went after EA for not putting a story mode in Battlefront. He's doing the lord's work.
>>
File: KKK-storm-troopers.jpg (26 KB, 260x350) Image search: [Google]
KKK-storm-troopers.jpg
26 KB, 260x350
>>67644203
>>
>>67644057
Star Wars II: Attack of the Conscripts
>>
>>67642918
It's because portraying the evil guys as black is racist as fuck
>>
>>67642918
They are just spergs. They have already had black characters in previous films.

Why would anyone give a fuck anyway? Star Wars is bread and circus. It's totally irrelevant aside from memes
>>
>>67642918

I truthfully don't give a fuck. I think it's the blatant obviousness of the "diversity" that pisses people off. There's no subtly to it. It's annoying.

Also, one of the main people involved with the movie said something like "I realized it was the whitest cast ever" or something like that.

It gets old having minorities pandered to and having us white people talked about like we're just a huge burden on everyone's back that they have to deal with us. There'd be no TV, no electricity to run the TV, video camera, computer to edit the films, etc without white people. It's also clear that the Jewish anti-white agenda is in full effect. Before I was redpilled I never noticed it but I now I see it everywhere.

We, meaning white people, have lost any control over having our interests being heard.
>>
>>67646229
That's why Walking Dead franchise have no black baddies
>>
>>67646645
>It gets old having minorities pandered to and having us white people talked about like we're just a huge burden on everyone's back that they have to deal with us. There'd be no TV, no electricity to run the TV, video camera, computer to edit the films, etc without white people

You don't deserve any kind of credit because the elite of your race did something. It had literally nothing to do with you.
>>
>>67642918
aren't they clones of a mexican looking dude.

correct me if I'm wrong, not a star trek fanboy.
>>
>>67642918
desu senpai finn was the best part of the movie. Would have prefered him the female marry sue MC.
>>
>>67644057
Not true. The 501st remained a clone unit.
>>
>>67646964

You missed my point entirely. They take any opportunity to shame us while always subtly implying that there needs to be less of us. I never once implied I or anyone else deserved any form of associative credit, only that our interests are just as important as everyone else's. They'd never say "This cast is too black".

The invention of the things previously mentioned is not about saying "WE INVENTED IT THEREFORE PANDER TO US". It's about at least appreciating where it came from, the same way we appreciate that Jazz came from black people.
>>
>>67646964

My original comment wasn't about vicariously claiming credit based off the fact that the people happened to have the same skin color as me, I want to make that incredibly clear.
>>
>>67647146
Clones were gradually replaced by normal folks after events of episode 3 and in e7 they mention they get soldiers by abducting children or something like that
>>
>>67642918
The issue isn't that he's black, the issue is that the company originally hired a white guy for the role, but then the jew director decided racism was bad, so they took the white guy off the lead role and put a black guy in the role just because he was black.

Also, he literally looks like a gorilla. There were black guys in previous Star Wars films, like Mace Windu, but nobody was against it because Samuel L. Jackson was a good actor and doesn't resemble a zoo escapee.
>>
>>67643818
Unknowns starring in SW films for longterm roles sre a thing
>>
>>67644363
The Death Star had black droids of differing midels
>>
File: 1453012408115.jpg (64 KB, 668x960) Image search: [Google]
1453012408115.jpg
64 KB, 668x960
>people arguing about fiction
>>
File: POC.png (50 KB, 575x703) Image search: [Google]
POC.png
50 KB, 575x703
>>67642918
>>
>>67648225
He did a good job in the role, though, and
>insulting John Boyega
have you not seen Attack the Block? He's a fucking hilarious actor
>>
>>67649586
I don't know especially since tge storm troopers are like the lowest soldiers and made up from different people from different planets and galaxys.. it would be ridiculous to say there are no black people between all the alien races and thr ammount of humans.
also if we wanna say we are space racists then there would be like 5 alien races who i don't like... Oh wait, thats bullshit because its sci fi?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.