[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You are awaken by the alarms of the emergency alert System,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: large nuclear symbol.gif (49 KB, 430x433) Image search: [Google]
large nuclear symbol.gif
49 KB, 430x433
>You are awaken by the alarms of the emergency alert System, all it say is there is impending danger.

>so you check the news, it's the happening.the sirens start blaring outside.

Wat do?
>>
>>67642450
turn 360 degrees and walk away.
>>
hail kek that normies are being exterminated
>>
>>67642568
Agreed
>>
Embrace the cleansing brilliance
>>
I grab my bug out bag and go to my basement where I have food, water, a generator, and a tv with a usb port. I open my bug out bag and i get my TACTICAL Survival Scratch&Wear resistant usb. I plug it into the tv and masturbate to pictures of ben carson
>>
File: 1457698434767irish-girl2.jpg (76 KB, 540x785) Image search: [Google]
1457698434767irish-girl2.jpg
76 KB, 540x785
>>67642450
Drink a beer, and just enjoy the show. It's comfy time
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mxd5ssB68Z1qlwf5p.jpg (221 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mxd5ssB68Z1qlwf5p.jpg
221 KB, 500x375
Pray that I'm within the blast radius.

I'm not really "built" for nuclear wasteland environment.
>>
>>67642450
Masturbate
>>
>Grab winchester and ammo can.
>Get some marshmallows, kisses, and graham crackers
>Make smores with nuclear blast.
>Turn into dust before I can enjoy the lulz.
>>
>>67642705
Alright that was pretty fucking hilarious

Based spic
>>
File: 2631a.jpg (52 KB, 425x412) Image search: [Google]
2631a.jpg
52 KB, 425x412
I get a trap gf slave.
>>
File: 75369 (1).jpg (33 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
75369 (1).jpg
33 KB, 225x350
>>67642450

>Call my loved ones
>Lines collapsed
>Don't have where to hide or go to avoid nuclear caos
>Drink a few beers
>Sit on my couch
>Listen one last time to my favourite songs as I wach my phone gallery remembering good old times
>Take one last breath
>Pass out after too many beers singing my favourite songs
>Lie down in my couch watching through the window
>Wait to see the last flash
>Die

Then, it's all about if religion was true, if there's an afterlife and all that. Knowing my luck if there's a god he's probably pissed off with me.
>>
>>67642450

Not fucking worry at all.
I live in the middle of bumfucking nowhere on a mountain hours away from the nearest major city.

If the blast is big enough to fuck me over, well shit, guess the entire planet is doomed. See ya fuckers.

If it's not, then it'll never hit me.

My town has a population of like, 1,500.
Nobody is nuking us when they can hit more tactical places like NYC, L.A, or any other capital city.
>>
This isn't really new, probably means the Palestinians or Lebanese are up to shenanigans

I into my shelter and wait for news.
>>
>>67643128

Do all Israelis have shelters?

Or is it just where you hide your gold?
>>
>>67643253
There's a shelter in every neighborhood/apartment, pretty much. Private houses like mine have a 'safe' room in the basement that doubles as a shelter.
>>
>>67643331
apartments building**** I meant of course.
>>
kill myself
>>
Head into the basement with the wife and doge
>>
>>67642450
there is no warning system in cities for shit. that stuff was dismantled in the 80s. you get nuked or emp'd and thats how you know its going down. other wise you wont know until some one gets hit

there is a military base many miles away from my house that still hasnt been closed down. many were during the previous administration because of low enlistment rates. if it gets nuked ima go get a tank. i think they got them in a emp shielded concrete thingy in the ground. then i shall be king of the wasteland. just gota make a few batches of thermite first
>>
>>67642450

>look outside
>prepare to witness the bright flash
>lie down in a warm bath of water as radiation protection
>wait
>hope that I won't wake up 8 hours later
>>
>>67642450
Not care at all.

It wouldn't become worse anyway.

I don't care if the big red button is pushed, I just hope to be the one pushing it.
>>
File: Millwall_brick_held.jpg (40 KB, 624x475) Image search: [Google]
Millwall_brick_held.jpg
40 KB, 624x475
>>67642450
>>67642450
grab my assault newspaper and join the lads for a swift pint at the george and dragon before heading into town for a cheeky nandos and a go on the fruities.
>>
>>67643545

> emp shielded concrete thingy in the ground.

Lol.

EMPs tend to affect live electronics much more than shut off ones, and if the tanks are stored in a big hangar or underground (more than 3 ft) there is ample protection.
>>
>Haul ass to local GA airport
>Steal airplane
>fly to Bahamas
>>
Get my barbed wire baseball bat and get ready to build harem and army.

Also, say fuck a lot.
>>
>>67642450

Rape the neighbor. Been thinking about it for years. I'm in Manhattan, guaranteed target for war/bombings. Might as well do what I want before I die.
>>
>>67642450

You could at least tell us which type of Happening. That makes a big difference on deciding to hunker down or inna woods.

>>67642568

Pleb.

I turn 720 degress and shiggity shiggity dawg.
>>
thank god it's finally over
>>
Grab sks and go innawoods
>>
>>67642568
Turn 1800 degrees and gain the high ground
>>
Eat the psychedelic mushrooms growing in my back yard
>>
90% of you would end up a slave fuccboi for a post-happening warlord, chained to his spiky vehicle when not getting fucked
>>
WOULD QUICKLY GO INTO THE SHOWER AND LOCK THE DOOR AND JACK OFF BECAUSE WHO KNOWS THE NEXT CHANCE U WILL GET TO JACK OFF SO BETTER DRAIN UR BALLS AHEAD OF TIME
>>
>>67642668
You realize you are a fucking nerd
>>
It actually happens every 3-4 years here. You turn on the news, scroll int to read funny comments by anon, send a whatsup to your commanfing officer in the reservs to see if your unit is going to participate, whatsup your squad to see who's coming. Relax, drink beer. Play some pes with friends. Go palishit bombsighting. Relax some more than in 2-4 weeks its all over.
>>
>>67644288
Hello /tv/
>>
>>67642450
I had a dream about this the other night, it was on the news that nukes were being fired and shit and that world war 3 was HAPPENING

Society basically collapsed on itself before the first bomb had been dropped, there was crime, rape, looting everywhere

but Living in Scotland I worked out where the nukes would most likely hit and where the safest parts of the outback would be and was like 'fuck it ima go live in the woods with my friends'

spent about a month living off the land and sleeping in a tent and then the fucking Koreans started embarking on the shoreline and ruined it

It was a really fun dream to be honest
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.