[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Stumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1454094919571.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454094919571.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
According to the news, Trump losing Ohio means he will be unable to secure the Republican nomination and lead to a brokered convention, essentially guaranteeing a Hillary victory. Are they wrong?
>>
>fully increased nervous men erupt
>>
It means he requires slightly over 50% of the remaining delegates to entirely avoid the convention, as opposed to slightly under.
>>
>>67642009
Seriously though are they wrong? How does Trump recover from this?
>>
>>67642077
By cleaning up at the brokered convention, dumbass.
>>
>everyone forgets Trump gets first draw at any brokered convention because he's won the last eight states, meaning he'll win by default
>it's ogre, but people pretend it isn't
>>
>>67642130
That's mathematically impossible.
>>
>>67642143

You are from burgerland. Educate me on how a broken convention works
>>
>>67642212
It's the republican party's way of bypassing democracy.
>>
>>67641925

If he is close come time for the convention, he is in. They know choosing anyone else is suicide.
>>
>>67641925
>According to the news
>>
File: 1458099224282.jpg (98 KB, 1000x460) Image search: [Google]
1458099224282.jpg
98 KB, 1000x460
>>67642159
What mathematics. Show your sources

And statistically, and historically, winning florida is key to winning california, in turn thus winning new york. Trump hit the right domino, and now delegates will cascade in his favor. 1164 delegates remain as of march 16th up for grabs, and trumpführer only needs 618 left.

Source: election past data and trends found on edu and gov sponsored reputable data sources
>>
>>67642296
That's the plan though. They'll sabotage their own party so Trump doesn't win. The GOP would rather have Hillary in the White House than Trump
>>
>>67642429
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/273191-trump-risks-falling-short-of-delegate-count-for-nomination
>>
>Live in Hawaii, be not born into oligarch family or inherit property
>Even worse, get caught talking about human rights and the U.S. Constitution
>Fuck, even worse, I strayed from the bonds of my caste and tried to expose local child rapists.
> Military and police give surveillance data out on me to local "neighborhood watches" and claim I am a terrorist.
>These shitfaggots would not recognize a real terrorist, if he was fucking them in the ass with an RPG singing nasheeds.
>Bunch of provincial frat-faggot idiots who try to emulate television and movie images of police and military when they get caught fucking with innocent people start shit.
>Apartment broken into everytime I leave.
>Death threats and assaults at least once a week
>Cops and courts protect these roaches.
>Multiple attempted home invasions
>Got called a terrorist for drawing a gun on a shitfreak who forced my door open
>Cops said they were going to murder me for being a "Gun owner"
>Elderly mom terrorized by these roaches and the cops
>got arrested for taking video of what they were doing to us
>Court system covered it all up
>No sex for years because I am struggling for food
>Alive because the cops fucked up trying to murder me while handcuffed, for protecting myself on my own private property (Not all cops here are corrupt)
>Oh shit I need food.
>What is this "voting" supposed to do?
>>
No matter how many delegates Trump wins the convention will be decided BY THE DELEGATES.
They are not bound on ANY ballots.
Trump will never secure the nomination at the convention unless he bends the knee to the party.
He won't do that. He shouldn't do that.
This will be the great betrayal that ushers in the time of the ultra-nationalists.
>>
>>67642537

>thehill

Get the fuck out right now
>>
File: 16749284319.jpg (81 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
16749284319.jpg
81 KB, 604x453
>>67642537
>thehill
>>
How many delegates did Carson and Christie get? Trump will receive theirs at the convention, right?
>>
>>67642558
How about you move away from fucking rural Hawaii?
>>
>>67642964
Explain why it's wrong.

Hint: You cant.
>>
File: NJ.jpg (45 KB, 600x248) Image search: [Google]
NJ.jpg
45 KB, 600x248
>>67641925
>According to the news

Why do people keep making this mistake?
>>
>>67641925
He should just have kasich as his VP than. Get some of that Ohio vote
>>
>>67643187
How about you making a fucking magic spell keeping me from disappearing from the airport or at the least, being robbed of everything I own (civil asset forfeiture) because I am not a Mason or Mormon or whatever else?

I am in the middle of the fucking city. They gave the local fucking meth dealers word on me, not just the urban "neighborhood watch" toilet watchers. BROTIP: they will follow you into public bathrooms and try to video you taking a shit in the stalls. Anyone have any missing loved ones in Hawaii? I got addresses of murderers, rapists and frauds who are protected by the "federal police".

Disclaimer: I AM A LIAR AND NOTHING LIKE THIS COULD EVER HAPPEN, EVERYTHING IS FINE, WATCH TV.
>>
>>67641925
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/delegate-targets/

He is 96% on target.
>>
>>67644232
You are probably a schizophrenic. Seek help.
>>
>>67644527
Obviously. Nothing like that could ever happen. Ooga booga.
>>
>>67642558
What island do you fucking live on man.
I mean I agree, the cops on Oahu are lazy as shit, and do virtually nothing.
>>
>>67642254
As opposed to flipping a coin at the Democrats party.

KEK
>>
>>67643247
Shouldn't you be crying and some burnt Jew?
>>
>>67641925
According to news, your mom is still blowing niggers to support your neckbeard ass
>>
>>67646855
About some...
>>
>>67641925
Trump loses 1 state out of 5 doesn't haven't Chance

Rato Loses all 5

still has a Big chance to beat Hillary Muh Poll show

were is this High information coming from
>>
>>67641925

Yes and No. At the brokered convention they can change the rules to appointing a nominee like they changed the rules in 2012 to block Ron Paul. If they change the rules and waive the 8 State win requirement they put on Paul, they can appoint anyone and force a vote to the floor. This would result in a Clinton win.

If the uproar from the base and delegates are high enough and the establishment fears of losing their spots, they will allow Trump to take the nomination without the full required delegates needed. Then Trump should handily beat Clinton.
>>
>>67643247
Hey dipshit.
The article said he RISKS falling short.
There are still more than enough delegates for him to secure victory and bypass the brokered convention.

>bbb...bbut he has to win a higher percentage
>stumped amirite?
Marco is gone now, he won't be eating anymore delegates.
Trump will be fine, he's going to dominate in NY.
>new york values
>>
>>67646458
Let me sing you a song, that contributes to this thread without derailing.

FUCK FUCK THE BEAST IS A BIO SUPERCOMPUTER,
GOOGLE IS IT'S FASHION FOR NOW
THE DEMONS USE TECHNOLOGY TO POSESS THE WICKED
and let me take my schizo meds

And everything is fine. No more delusions,
Children and drugs are not being or have ever been run out of Hula's bar in Waikiki,
I was never violently attacked by groups of people who claimed to be neighborhood watch groups, who ran and hid behind the cops and claimed to be vigilante holy warriors when they faced danger, like when they would force my elderly mom's door open.

I never had my phone suddenly drain of power in my hand, and then a bunch of faggots surround me in Kapiolani park with their dicks out and try to make me touch the penis. Nope. That would take a stingray imsi catcher/tower spoofer and be some sort of set up.

No one ever repeatedly followed me into public restrooms, just like the neighborhood watch would come up on my mom's bathroom window, no one would ever try to video someone, repeatedly while shitting, because that is something a schizo would make up.

(Guitar solo)

Nothing like any of that (or way more) could ever happen, nothing like that at all, fucking schizo faggot, take your meds and keep your mouth shut.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.