[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if Trump shut down the internet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What would you do if Trump shut down the internet?
>>
probably get a job
>>
>>67640860
live
>>
>>67640860
get a job because he will provide them
>>
>>67640890
>>67640937
Many jobs rely on having Internet access; particularly those in hardware/software related fields.
>>
Call Bill Gates and have him reboot it.

CTRL ALT DEL right?
>>
>>67640860
I will laugh at the fact that Syria can't use Twitter and Facebook anymore.

I will laugh and Twitterbook this online via my Trumpphoneâ„¢ to my fellow autistic friends
>>
>>67640860
Wtf kind of question is this?
No more Australian Shitposting... I mean.... For cunts sake, what would we do for real bantz on a daily basis?

Don't ask such awful questions Pham :(

>suicide
>>
>>67640860
>What would you do if Trump shut down the internet?

Trump can't shut down the internet.
>>
Become a better man.
>>
>>67640860
either become a better man or kill myself
which is basically what I want out of a trump presidency
>>
>>67641018
>lie on resume
>before the Darkness, worked in internet job
>potential references all unemployed
>NEET to middle management
thanks, God-Emperor Trump!
>>
>>67640860
Get out, out!
>>
File: trump_I-see-faggots_0012.jpg (539 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump_I-see-faggots_0012.jpg
539 KB, 1920x1080
>>67640860
>What would you do if Trump shut down the internet?

Wait five minutes for it to be rebooted, now even faster since all the tibes will now be greased with his blood.

You do comprehend that the Internet cannot be shut down?

And, even just turning off a large segment of it for only Americans would cost the economy about half a trillion dollars a day? There are few, if any countries, that require Internet access more than the U.S.

Your question is about as retarded as:

> Wat do if Trump deletes electricity?

For a bunch of faggots that think Obama is some sort of "emperor," you sure seem to have a major boner over Trump being an Emperor. The Presidency just doesn't work that way.

I guess that's why you raving faggots think Trump will actually be President. Just pure 11-years old level stupid.
>>
>>67640860
I'd go outside and start living. The Internet is global cancer.
>>
>>67640860

>not being part of a mesh-net

>>67641802

> not having, solar panels, wind turbines, and a generator

My god, you people are pathetic
MAGA
>>
>>67641802
>I guess that's why you raving faggots think Trump will actually be President. Just pure 11-years old level stupid.

you say this now, but.... well you've been saying this for like a year and he's still going strong. good luck with that
>>
>>67641802
>I guess that's why you raving faggots think Trump will actually be President.

Said the increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year.
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 949x1423
>>67641802
>check flag
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.