[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aussies of /Pol/ Red Pill me on the Australian Nigger the Abo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 25
File: MissingLink.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
MissingLink.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
Post videos and your interactions with the Australian Nigger, the abo.
>>
>>67640482
Fucked a 1/16 abbo once
Never met a full blood (Vicfagia)
>>
File: IMG_20160312_151835.jpg (41 KB, 355x307) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_151835.jpg
41 KB, 355x307
>>67640482
Beatifull, feminine creatures of the outback

Pic related belongs on /s/
>>
>>67641295
>>67641603
Ehh what did I expect from Aussies.

I meant can you guys legitimately post some articles regarding Abo crime, news stories, etc etc.

Maybe some personal experiences, but maybe that's too much effort for an aussie.
>>
>>67641773
There's not relay much to say.
They get loads of free shit from the government, shit it up and complain that's its not enough
>>
>>67640482
>be 10 years old
>on a family road trip from qld to vic
>stop at a park to stretch legs
>see some noogas at a bench with their whole gang, they have heaps of kids all dressed in tattered opp shop t-shirts
>they are loud as fuck yelling mumbled insults like "fuk off wite dawgs"
>some of the kids start throwing rocks at our car, dad tells us to gtfo before they break a window
>before I hop in, pick up an empty bear bottle from the gutter and peg it at the abo cluster
>its one of the niglets in the head and he screams loud as fuck
>zoom off as abo chieftain starts chasing our car
>got in heaps of shit from parents for provoking the beasts
>>
>>67640482

Look at your fellow countrymen, and you'll learn everything you need.
>>
File: 1451225054837.png (110 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1451225054837.png
110 KB, 292x257
>>67642490
>>
>>67642490

Sounds like you nipped that idea from this video, cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
>>
They hang around cities chroming and yelling at "white cunts". They live in public houses and trash them.

Hundreds of years ago they painted their faces and hit sticks together. We are constantly reminded of this fact for some reason.

That's about it. I honestly don't know what else there is to say about aborigines
>>
Is it true that the aus gov can ban people (abbos) from drinking booze if they act like dicks? I saw it on some shitty abbo movie
>>
File: 1456318840970.jpg (17 KB, 479x604) Image search: [Google]
1456318840970.jpg
17 KB, 479x604
>>67642490
Top kek
>>
>>67640482
Went to the library while travelling to Alice Springs and this abo was sitting at a table and I wanted to sit down so I sat and he had a new looking phone.
I asked him about the phone and he told me that he'd found it and it was his now, he'd deleted the details on the phone and it was now his. He was using the phone's pre-paid credit despite there being free wifi at the library and when I suggested handing it in to the librarians or the police he started laughing and installed Instagram so he could follow some random girls in the US.
I asked what he'd do when the credit runs out, he just said he'd get another phone.
>>
>>67642786

Grog is outlawed in some abo towns because they can't handle it.
>>
>>67640482
One asked me how many kids I had. I was 16 at the time. I figure these baboons start spawning when their age passes their IQ, so they think having kids as soon as you hit puberty is normal.
>>
>>67641773

Personal experience then.

> Be me a few years back, heading to Uni on public transport
> Walking through station, Abo 'family' walking ahead
(Abo families in public generally consists of 10ish people, 3-4 generations of horribly-dressed loud-mouthed cunts swearing and leaving trash on the ground, usually a 15-16 year old white trash chick with her half-breed in a pram in there too)
> Young kid in pram throws his toy out onto the ground, family is too busy screaming at each other for communication to notice
> Feeling nice, pick up the toy and jog up to them to hand it back
> "Excuse me, I think you dropped this"
> "Oi fuck off whitey, leave us alone."
> One of them notices I have the toy
> "Oi whitey's got the little faggot's toy, fuckin thief!"
> All start jabbering at me, I'm freaking out
> Toss the toy in the pram and sprint off into the crowds, don't look back.

Honestly I've never had a single positive experience with a full-blooded Abo or one that embraces their """"""""""culture"""""""""". Knew a few small-fraction aboriginals who were raised as white people and they were pretty normal, the ones who blame white people for their problems should be dumped back into the desert with zero government support or infrastructure.
>>
File: 114345435436.jpg (21 KB, 245x178) Image search: [Google]
114345435436.jpg
21 KB, 245x178
>>67642896
>He was using the phone's pre-paid credit despite there being free wifi at the library and when I suggested handing it in to the librarians or the police he started laughing and installed Instagram so he could follow some random girls in the US.

Get real you shit cunt? and how many of us white folks wold do the same? Quit being a left faggot.

I bet if me or you lost our phone, it wouldn't be returned.
>>
>>67642643
I'm pretty white breh.

Sadly one of Slovene major exports were Aussie immigrants back in the 20s-50s
>>
>>67641773
Enjoy.
>>
I spend a significant portion of my working day dealing with aboriginals. Every negative stereotype you have heard about them is true.
>>
File: missinglink.jpg (57 KB, 366x328) Image search: [Google]
missinglink.jpg
57 KB, 366x328
Someone post the Q&A music video.
>>
>>67643296

no way in fuck thats real
>>
>>67643579
You are far too optimistic.
>>
>>67643579

Go to the site it is all referenced at the bottom

http://psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
>>
>>67643579

Here you go the first part about raping and eating children is from a book listed on an Australian government website.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/17920835?selectedversion=NBD4128416
>>
>>67643777
I think we just destroyed the tolerance and positive outlook of an American liberal.
>>
>>67642755
Completely serious question.

Are they speaking English?
>>
>>67643296
lol its like the africans tribes who drop their babies when being chased by a lion or leopard
>>
>>67643488
Honestly I can't watch this all the way to the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
>>
Really makes you wonder why whiny lefties are so upset that we saved poor abo women and children from being raped and eaten by their families
>>
itsfuckingnothing.jpg

Don't live in bumfuck nowhere and you literally never see them
>>
File: tonesgrouse.jpg (12 KB, 254x263) Image search: [Google]
tonesgrouse.jpg
12 KB, 254x263
>>67644560
Thanks mate, never gets old.
>>
File: 1457518649362.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1457518649362.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPt8bfNdgFs

>the cuck at the end
>>
>>67644560
Antony looks kinda confused...
>>
>>67644881
I was in Alice Springs four weeks ago. That is right in front of the city library. That is where they were attacked, in front of a fucking library.
>>
>>67644534
To be fair both mother and child dying makes little sense in terms of survival of blood lines.
>>
>>67640482
>>67641603
Is there a decent-looking full-blood aboriginal woman in existence? There has got to be one, they can't all be like that.
>>
>>67644560
HAHAHAHAH, you made my day!
>>
>>67644560

>the twitter comments at the end
>>
>>67640482
https://youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

All explained in here, m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (431 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431 KB, 1280x720
>>67640482
Junkie George tells you how
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LIrIZolEEY
>>
>>67645486
There are, just fucking rare
>>
File: a75nVnw_700b.jpg (85 KB, 700x816) Image search: [Google]
a75nVnw_700b.jpg
85 KB, 700x816
>>67643296
>>67643718
>>67643777
>>67644198
>>67644211
not OP

but, DUUDE??!!

I know for some remote areas of Fiji that are cannibals of some sort, you can see the shoe of last priest eaten in a museum, but wtf?
>>
File: 1337751896749.gif (491 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1337751896749.gif
491 KB, 500x290
>>67645772
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>67644520
Thing is Croatia, we're not sure either. We think we've witnessed communication between them, but all efforts to communicate with and civilize them have failed.
>>
Here's most of what you need to know

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XkjPbu8A3Dk
>>
File: TopKekz.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TopKekz.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>67645772
>My sides

>You don't sniff petrol from a can
>You put your petrol in the car it stays
>Don't be rama rama it's messing with your brains!
>>
>>67642755
This is old but funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCBqFzipQgw
>>
>>67645834
Serious question.

How aboriginal are these people?

I mean if these are mixed race and can barely score 65 on the IQ test, I can hardly imagine what the abos were like before the Whites came along.

Also, who the hell mates with a literal ape?
>>
File: image.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
289 KB, 447x415
>>67643007
>usually a 15-16 year old white chick with her half breed

Niggers I can kind of understand because muh dick but why in gods fucking name would a white woman fuck an abbo
>>
>>67644520
On a continent with 314,000 people they had over 250 languages, so about 1256 speakers for each language.
More people live and work at the resort for tourists at Ayers Rock than spoke the language of the traditional owners of the Rock(who live around the corner and fought for decades to get the rock back and then turned around and forced the Government to take care of the land and infrastructure while raking in the cash from the tourist resort).

The had fucking no universal language(Europe had Latin, Asia has Moon-speak, Africa had Clicks, South Americans had Cartel Violence and North Americans had Smoke Signals), no trading, no fucking anything.
Their languages are all on the verge of extinction as well.
>>
>>67646797
Still gets me every time
>>
>>67647324
>South Americans had Cartel Violence

Seriously though, how developed are these languages?
>>
>>67646839
>Also, who the hell mates with a literal ape?
A drunk aussie shitposting irl.
>>
>>67646970
gutter whores anon gutter whores
>>
>>67643296
>they are of course in no way caused by genetic differences
Did the author of this crack the abo genome and compare every strand with a europeans without tell anyone?
>>
File: aborigines.jpg (43 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
aborigines.jpg
43 KB, 300x230
I feel bad for Abos

You see abos branches off from the rest of humans very early and they also have DNA from non-human homo sapiens like homo sapien denisovan.

Therefore they've evolved in a very specific way.

Abos have only eaten very tough dried meat and tubers exclusively for hundreds of thousands of years.

They've always had very powerful jaws because of this and they have evolved in a way where their entire skull/facial development depends on powerful jaw muscles holding up their face.

This is why they are so disgustingly ugly in an era where mashed potatoes and soft drinks have replaced dried kangaroo and tubers.

It's the same principle as white people and crooked teeth.

You'll notice that in countries like the the congo or indonesia the people all have beautiful straight rows of white teeth despite having no dental care. However, 2nd generation immigrants to the UK from africa or south asia have proven to have the worst dental problems out of anyone in the nation.

It's because soft western food makes your jaw to weak to support your skull development into adulthood, however most other races have evolved atleast some checks and balances to this problem.

Abos haven't. Abos get fucked up if they don't grow up eating dried meat and roots.

Heres what abos actually look like in their natural environment. They aren't beautiful but they aren't the misshapen orcs they've become.
>>
>>67646839
The population balance in Australia was pretty one sided when humans showed up. It was like 5:1 Men:Women. So if the guards and prisoners wanted to fuck something they'd go in the bush and fuck a local. No-one knew about STDs back then and some of the locals didn't even realise that sex leads to babies(some of them thought that walking water got women pregnant). So it worked for everyone.

>>67647581
They're primitive as fuck. The languages are apparently very good for navigation, direction and such but abstract thought, math and anything else is alien. Also past and future tenses mean little if anything, same with time as a general concept so showing up on schedule.

So you could direct someone somewhere pretty well, tell a story about trees(almost all Aboriginal mythology is stuff white people had to translate and transcribe after painful effort because the stories were all oral tradition and thus open to interpretation and confusing as hell) but try to explain how to build something in their language is almost impossible.

Unrelated, one of the few Aboriginal songs I like(written by a white guy obviously).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vEntK3fwp8
>>
>>67644560
Where they drugged?
>>
>>67646970
She's fat, has no dad, on meth, on ganja, the darkie offered to spend some of his dole on cigs for her, she has the functioning IQ of a post.

Possibilities are endless with these scum
>>
>>67648003
I feel like civilisation was a mistake, or at least we shouldn't have entered their domain based on something like the prime derective.
>>
>>67648506
Probably bought in by some well meaning Melbourne Greens supporter who lives in a state with less than one percent Aboriginal population and loves to sit in judgement of the people who actually have to put up with them on a semi-regular basis.

If you want a good example of how abo's live look up a movie(it's on YouTube) called Sampson and Delilah. It is fucking boring as fuck but watching the trainwreck that is the way some of them live is hilarious, seriously boring as fuck movie(had to see it because I was trying to get into this lefty girls pants back in the day).
>>
>>67649536
You probably will laugh, but I grew up thinking Aboriginals were like those in Crocodile Dundee. Like nice people rooted in nature who come to your help when you rotate stick on a string.
>>
>>67649862
That's liberal propaganda, they've brainwashed the people that these people are gentle giants.

When in reality they are barbaric cunts.

There is a reason why they didn't find their own civilizations and we did.
>>
>>67649862
Same here, I thought they were "good sauvage" as a kid
>>
>>67649536
>who actually have to put up with them on a semi-regular basis.
I live in Darwin, so I have to deal with them on a semi-regular basis. Fuck ever having a project that benefits them. Was taking part in a new sewage system for some community, in case of overflow during a blackout or something, it had to have an emergency one way valve exit, which was basically a flap at the end of a pipe so shit could get out but nothing could get in. There was a very, very, very small chance this would ever be used, the only situation where it would ever see any use is if there was a cyclone, and it knocked the power out in the entire country, so no one could pump fuel into a jerrycan to fly it to the community to start their pump back up.

The pipe was also located like 100 metres from one of their lakes which happened to have a sacred dreamtime rock or something near it. So trying to get them to understand that this was the only place where you could fit this pipe, because in the very rare chance it's ever needed it has to flow into a lake otherwise you're shitting up the area, literally.

Cue my boss trying to explain to them, and all they'd slur back is MUH DREAMTIME. It got to the point where my boss gave up on coherent sentences, and just dropped words on them
>>
>>67649862
Sober ones that have jobs are. They're Maori level bro tier. They're just like, 1 in a 10,000
>>
>>67649862
There are a few that are nice, but they're dragged down every time by the rest.
I live in government housing with my disabled brother(I'm his carer), it used to be Aboriginal housing for this old lady who by every report was a wonderful nice old woman. Friendly to the neighbours and got on with people.
Except her shitbag family would always go to hide at "Aunties" house every time they were in trouble with the police or got kicked out of a shelter or got kicked out of their other homes for domestic abuse or were just in the area and didn't have fuel for driving home.
So the house was ground zero for a one family crime wave for a few years. Every couple of months someone's house would be broken into and "Auntie" had no choice but to defend her family because if she didn't then she'd be isolated out of the community for snitching. And she had no-one else to look after her(she had non-scumbag relatives who popped in from time to time).
In the end the neighbours grouped up and threatened to buy the house and rent it out at a loss to stop abos living there. This was not a cheap property, they were going to pool their money to get rid of them. Government wouldn't sell so they compromised and now my brother lives there.
The police still show up occasionally because we're listed as a known hide-out for several of them.
Crimes down since we moved in for what its worth.
>>
File: 883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg (111 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg
111 KB, 377x500
>>67640482
one tried to fight me for me tooheys old longneck, fucken headbutted the cunt...
>>
>>67646839
>Also, who the hell mates with a literal ape?

A lot of the convicts shipped to Emuland were Irish.
>>
>>67650411
>>67650565
This is all pretty depressing.
>>
>>67650347
You know Ayers Rock? The reason you only ever see that one side of the rock in photos is that the back of it is "sacred" so people aren't meant to take photos of it.

For people who're meant to have been tough as fuck to survive the misery that is outback Australia Aboriginals are the most overly sensitive thin-skinned fucks I've ever had the misfortune to have to deal with. The local resort employs about 1,000 full time workers in a small town with running water and no water restrictions.
It took less than forty years to build that up from dirt. In 40,000 years on the same site the local abo's worked out how to drink water from the pools around the base of the rock and had a living population of a few hundred at best.
They're fucking proud that only a few of them could survive at a time out there while we're literally showering and flushing toilets in less time than it took for most of them to die of old age.
>>
>>67650411
Abo-nig detected.
>>
>>67651432
Ohh... That explains it.
>>
>>67651656
I wish. You see how much free shit they get? Guy I went to uni with is like 1/16th boong, had all 8 years of his 4 year degree paid
>>
File: Uruk-hai.jpg (73 KB, 628x326) Image search: [Google]
Uruk-hai.jpg
73 KB, 628x326
>>67640482
http://www.s m h.com.au/nsw/imams-warn-against-radicalism-to-aboriginal-inmates-converting-to-islam-20140723-zvzb1.html
>>
>>67644678
Noooo, I'm 2k from the CBD and I often see noongar patrol around my local park
>>
>>67643579
There's a reason we took it upon ourselves to attempt to civilize the savage races of the world. When progressives call white people evil for destroy native cultures, this is what they're defending.
>>
>>67651929
Damn. But like how do you even prove that 1/16th? Can't you just say your "parent" doesn't have a birth certificate because its racial profiling or something?
>>
>>67651656
The Abo's taken in the Stolen Generation turned out mostly okay in terms of crime and violence. Probably helped that most of them were 1/4 Abo and thus 3/4 White. Amazing how that 1/4 connects them to their lands and culture more than that 3/4 connects them to Centrelink.

They did a lot of them end up being SJW's and being in those Buzzfeed videos about how awful Australia day is.

If you've ever met an "Aboriginal" you'll know about it because they wear a few dozen badges with their Flag, often have overtly Aboriginal art-style jewellery, mention multiple times that they're Aboriginal.
I used to do surveys for the Museum, asking people leaving what they did and the like, met this one lady with all that stuff, she was with her blonde haired blue eyed daughter who looked so embarrassed about it all. "We're indigenous aren't we Laura?" she said, looking at me as if I was going to challenge her 1/8th and her daughters 1/16th Aboriginal status.
>>
>>67645772
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh I couldn't even finish that shit. I can't breath. These retards need an inspirational song to convince them not to huff fucking fuel holy shit.
>>
>>67643019
I'd return a phone.

But then, I'm an employed, functional, decent adult. I guess if you're a useless NEET degenerate you would need to steal shit. Way to imply being a thieving cunt somehow gives you some political high ground.
>>
File: 11.jpg (63 KB, 561x401) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
63 KB, 561x401
Alot of abo's aren't afraid to call out others for being useless cunts. Especially shitty aboriginal parents:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNztbDR_y6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MVsBS7OZvo
>>
>>67652233
I don't know. I legitimately think all you have to do is tick the "are you Aboriginal/Torres Strait" box in the paperwork and that's good enough
>>
Didn't you use to take away Abo kids from their families? How did that go?
>>
>>67648243
The song is a blatant rip-off of John Denvers country road
>>
>>67652663
They went to school, and got jobs in high up positions and started bitching about us taking them away from their families.

Meanwhile, the ones that weren't taken proceeded to drink themselves to death
>>
>>67652869
This exact same shit happened in Canada. The families are dysfunctional as fuck so of course the kids get taken, then, a decade later, it was all a government plot to further subjugate the poor natives by putting native kids in non native homes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk
>>
>>67652869
So it worked basically?
>>
>work at an iga during uni
>upper middle class perth suburb
>nothing but primarily whites, asians, indians, occasional arab. maybe one african in the entire time i worked there
>aboriginal family that comes in once a week
>poor as fuck but the mother was extremely polite and nice, her kids would sometimes play around like dickheads but she'd tell em to chill out and they would
>feel kinda bad for her 'cos she never had much money and had to buy all the discounted/out of date/damaged shit
>millionaire cunt white south african owner who lives in mosman park who would never come into store comes in one day, sees them, tells me to 'keep an eye on those kaffas'
>dont scan tons of shit when i serve her, dont tell her obv but fuck south african people
>some of them stink and are annoying, beyond that everyone in here has literally never spoken to a boong ever
>>
>>67641773
Why the fuck are you slav pricks always so snarky.
>>
>>67653173
Yep. It's the dark secret of Australian history. All the "worst" things we ever did to those ungrateful fucks helped them more than all the "best" things that were done for them.

Like equal pay. Abos in the Territory used to be used as cattle hands and trackers and were paid half what a white guy was paid, but they were living out there anyway and it was good honest money. They picked up English, got a sense of responsibility and were opting into Australian culture slowly.
Then some bleeding hearts heard about this, I want to blame people from Melbourne but it was city people in general, and decided that was wrong and forced the farmers to pay them what they'd pay white people, so they fired the abos and hired all white people because they spoke the language better and were still just as good as abos if not more reliable and better educated.
>>
>>67651470
what's on the other side? hand prints?
>>
File: HF 06.png (747 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HF 06.png
747 KB, 1280x720
>>67653797
Because they're too stupid to do anything for themselves but just smart enough to know how stupid they are.

They're like niggers, basically.
>>
>>67644560
looks like a fat rick owens
>>
>>67654642
its where they store all the methylated dreamtime spirits
>>
File: 000000.jpg (439 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
439 KB, 1600x899
>>67654642
Just bits of rock that fell off that the Abos say are the remains of some massive celestial battle between the gods.
>>
>>67654788
They're as bad as fucking turkroaches.
>>
File: 1457911986265.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457911986265.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
>>67643296
jesus christ
>>
>>67640482
They are still human beings, guys.
>>
>>67655161
disputable
>>
>>67642755
>>67644560
>>67644881
>>67645772
>>67646797
>>67653136

C'mon Aussies stop shitposting and post more of these.
>>
>>67652141
Perth is Nasty overrun with them. Noongar patrolHQ is 10 min from my house
>>
>>67648799
Even for money or drugs, how could somebody stoop so low to fuck one?
>>
I went to Fremantle recently, it's really just appalling how horrible it's gotten there, so many of the shops are closed it'd feel like a ghost town if it weren't for all the homeless littering the streets.

And as it is, it seems like the Abbo's never left, I'd hate to have to work at the Target by the bus stop and dealing with them yelling and screeching to each other and anyone who passes by.
>>
>>67642755
I live where this was filmed actually (cairns) Although this video is obviously one sided, they are literally like that here..you will find them in random parks and beside creeks whatever drinking any alcohol they can get their hands on which is mainly cask wine since you can get litres of it so cheap. It would be fine if they stuck to the edges of the city..but no, they infest our fucking city centre with their violence and abusive language (even towards each other) and just blatantly passing out on footpaths because they're so fucked up, police have to come and take them away.

This makes my city sound like a shit hole but Cairns has a very large tourism industry, many attractions and shit to do for backpackers etc. It must be fucking terrifying seeing this kind of behavior from "humans" when traveling into our country.

Saying all this though, there is a VERY minor percentage of them that do have day to day jobs and act civil, but for the most part they're parasites on our society (our taxes LITERALLY pay for them to live and to continue to do what they do)

Just stay below the NSW border and you will never see one.
>>
File: Emma Watson 1.jpg (728 KB, 1202x1604) Image search: [Google]
Emma Watson 1.jpg
728 KB, 1202x1604
>>67655161
Yeah, well they were classified as wildlife up until the sixties.
>>
>>67657407
One of the reasons its great living in vic, don't have to deal with those fucking animals
>>
>>67640482
they're even dumber and uglier than the american negro, so it naturally follows that they must have even bigger dicks.

someone should start an australian version of blacked.com

abod.com
>>
File: Happy Skellies.jpg (43 KB, 467x287) Image search: [Google]
Happy Skellies.jpg
43 KB, 467x287
>>67643296
WTF did I just read
>>
>>67659264
The justification for everything "bad" ever done to protect Abo's from their toxic stone age culture.

Fucking Stolen Generation bullshit has made it difficult as fuck to take kids away from dangerous environments now. And yet hippy cunts keep complaining that remote communities have awful child mortality rates and we need to throw money at the problem.
>>
File: 1453860096708.jpg (59 KB, 680x846) Image search: [Google]
1453860096708.jpg
59 KB, 680x846
>>67655044
>>
>>67640482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKt-8CzpvQQ
Basically all you need to know about noonga culture.
>>
>>67660285
the second video is a "prank" video. "crazy noonga" is the name of the videos its a white dude who has a heap of videos prank calling different locations..came out years ago, funny shit. check out the vet one in particular

he got in some trouble apparently and stopped uploading
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.