[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
global collapse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 0110.shutterstock_102265663.568.jpg (259 KB, 568x386) Image search: [Google]
0110.shutterstock_102265663.568.jpg
259 KB, 568x386
So /pol/ how long do you give the world?

What will kick off the end times? Rapefugees? Trumps presidency? China?
>>
Nothing.

Living for forty three years has taught me that the end of the world will never happen
>>
>>67640168
Its all ready started. Oceans are going to shit, radiation, economy is going to shit, tensions are rising, resources are being depleted.

The only question is if it will accelerate or just continue to slowly get worse and worse.
>>
>>67640273
Well, that's 7 years more than me. Hasn't the world turned increasingly shitty over time?
>>
>>67640273
I know man, I've been smoking for 20 years and still no cancer. Just because something hasn't happened, that means it won't ever even if there are signs it's coming closer. :^)
>>
Next year between July and October, don't know what will kick it off, but the end is near! 37/73, 1369!
>>
>>67640168
Save an asteroid or a gamma ray burst, never.
>>
>>67640168
I'm moving.
When the world collapses I won't be there :^)
>>
File: 3 world wars.jpg (196 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
3 world wars.jpg
196 KB, 800x800
>>67640927
>37/73, 1369!
wat?
>>
Well my fellow swiss cheese friend: we are in a very slow decline. Started god knows how long ago (I honestly mark the beginning with 1913 Federal Reserve Act) then with rampant feminism, CIA smuggling drugs, immigration, refugees, failing infrastructure, economic decline, poor/rich gap increase, and so forth.

It isn't going to all collapse at once... yet. All I can say is be prepared for the absolute happening of your life if you're not in Switzerland (the neutral fags of the world)
>>
>>67640168
Look for the American Economy to collapse worse than 2008 this March/April/May.

Expect civil war, race war, and Revolution at the same time, followed by UN troops, most of whom will be Chinese and Russian.

Secret treaties outlined the fall of the US decades in advance.
>>
>>67641856
>Secret treaties outlined the fall of the US decades in advance.

P.S. The Clintons among others signed those treaties.
>>
>>67641140
The Sparticist rebellion was actually named for the Masonic Lodge of the Illuminati, but was our down by the same people who sent Lenin to fuck up Russia. Remember for all of Pike's supposed genius he managed to be a traitor to both the Confederacy, and the Union. Despite his supposed influence died broke living on a Masonic stipend. A.D.M.E. ,2017 is when the end comes.
>>
>ww3
>nwo
>if you aren't amongst the chosen or dead by now, you'll be a wage slave

>>67641999
trips of truth
>>
File: nibiru.jpg (100 KB, 1600x812) Image search: [Google]
nibiru.jpg
100 KB, 1600x812
What do you think about the supposed 10th planet that is on a elliptic orbit that around every now and then and fuck shit up? Here is a former US military intelligence guy that talks about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciKCAmHa1lU
TL;DW
Tidal waves, earth quakes, volcanic eruption and all that shit. Navy telling their officers to retire in the Ozarks.

I don't know what to believe but the elite is obviously preparing for something big.
>>
>>67642045
Wheels are already in motion, the plague is enveloping the civilized world, it is sickened depraved and unsalvageable. The tinder is dry, and all that is needed is a match civilizations will decline where it once thrived, think about that, then think of a Helenic order in place at the root of the disease.
>>
File: population_1446116197224.jpg (663 KB, 2048x1252) Image search: [Google]
population_1446116197224.jpg
663 KB, 2048x1252
>>67640168

I'm thinking 50%-50% chance by 2030 there will be a virus, some unholy hybrid of Ebola-chan and Zika-chan, maybe in a 3-way with AIDS-chan. It's going to establish in India/Bangladesh and be impossible to eradicate, so it will have to run its course. After 2030, the odds just get more favorable, I estimate by 2050 it's going to have to be near 100%.

At that point, the lethality will determine if humanity gets a 2nd chance or not. If the world population gets reduced under 5 billion, there's a running chance technology will catch up with all the other disasters in-progress and we can probably sustain a global population that fluctuates between 5 and 6 billion. That would be do-able. Even better if it's closer to 3 billion.

Barring something like that, it's going to be water and food wars while the Earth burns.

If climate change really does kick off a runaway greenhouse effect, that's game over. Not even cockroaches will survive that. Only some exotic bacteria
>>
>>67640168
Asteroid will kill us all by at least 2030 at the max
>>
>>67642694

This is some monumentally retarded shit that incredibly stupid people imagine who have not the slightest grasp of the most basic of science. It's so fucking retarded that you might as well believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth and that the Sky might fall soon because the turtles are too tired to hold the Bowl of Heaven up anymore.
>>
>>67641140
Mohamed was the anti-christ, Islam will be the cause of catastrophic destruction but it wont kick off in Israel but rather Greece a default and a few million skitskins to blame and murder will kick it off just fine. The Golden Dawn is already in place to get the fire rising!
>>
>>67640345
this.
100 or more years. But we will survive, we always do.
>>
>>67641140
The letter from Pike to Manzinni is a fraud, a hoax, created only to attack Freemasons for Satanic worship, if only the Bastard would have explained the difference between Lucifer as Satan, and Lucifer the Light Bringer in the Opening of M&D, but he could have used his craft to come up with 2017 as well!
>>
>>67641140

is this a real quote....because Israel didn't exist back then.
>>
>>67640168

today or tomorrow

You see, Prince Charles and his wife are in Belgrade right now and i suspect there's going to be a Sarajevo reenactment
>>
>>67645180
A Hoax an internet plague been floating around for years, Pike never wrote the letter to Manzinni the Leader of a group that ceased existing in 1785.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.