[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with Islam? >Hijab, Niqab & Burqa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: muslim woman vs westerners .jpg (113 KB, 484x832) Image search: [Google]
muslim woman vs westerners .jpg
113 KB, 484x832
What's wrong with Islam?

>Hijab, Niqab & Burqa - Women don't show parts of their bodies like filthy whores and are not treated like a sex objects. We have the lowest rape cases in the whole world compared to India.

>Beheading - Extreme capital punishment ensures that people fear and respect the law and is rightfully enforced. We have strict gun control laws and even security guards are not allowed to own a gun. Saudia and most Muslim countries have the lowest crimes rates in the whole world, unlike "be American, get shot" meme.

>Terrorism - ISIS, Al Queida, Taliban, etc...are not Muslim. They are groups staged by goyim Israel & The illuminati to make Muslims look bad because we are resisting them.
>>
They're inbred sandniggers.
Literal fucking barbarians.
We already have a regular nigger problem here in america, we don't need another.
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>67639220

>what's wrong with nigger religion founded by a pedophile

Also LOL at the Jews are oppressing Muslims meme. Why did the Jews give you Europe to rape then, oh oppressed ones?

Muslims willingly do what ZOG wants
>>
>>67639220
L
>>
File: cccp.jpg (320 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
cccp.jpg
320 KB, 1000x667
>>67639220
>What's wrong with Islam?

It's misandrist and feminist. That's why feminists support it.
>>
>>67639220
>completely incapable of rational thought, innovation and cultural/scientific progress

Na, m8, I stick with atheism. While you are right that Islam does indeed oppose degeneracy (pro tip: Christianity does too), which is inherently a good thing, I would still rather live in a free, but degenerate world.
I simply do not want to have to believe in a fucking sky fairy.
>>
>>67639220
>Isis: They are groups staged by goyim Israel & The illuminati
>Beheading - Extreme capital punishment ensures that people fear and respect the law and is rightfully enforced.

hahahaa delusional.
>>
it's pretty comfy tbqh
>>
File: 1457396184992.png (226 KB, 371x489) Image search: [Google]
1457396184992.png
226 KB, 371x489
>>67642614
>Raping and circumcising men are related to Islam

Topkek
>>
This is a repost of an /int/ thread started by a Saudi.
>>
Everything.
>>
>>67639220
>asks what's wrong with Islam
>Says women are whores
>Promotes beheadings
>>
Can't get a beer anywhere, that is what's wrong with it.
>>
>>67639220
Stats on those crime rates?
>>
>>67644472
This.

Thread/
>>
>>67644472
>drinking liquid jew
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>67639220
>lowest rapes
>Women not treated like sex objects
>Is the joos hurting mee
>Lowest crime rates

Australia keep up your game. Turkey is overtaking you.
>>
>>67645624
>ISHYGDDT

Prefer that than no booze at all.
>>
>>67639220
>ISIS, Al Queida, Taliban, etc...are not Muslim.

Why not? What makes them not muslim?
>>
>>67644259
>implying western women aren't filthy whores
>implying /pol/ aren't majority statists who want to have ppl that smoke weed executed to save tax payer $$ instead of incarceration

Jesus /pol/. Get your cognitive dissonance in check.
>>
File: 1439955879847.jpg (135 KB, 588x949) Image search: [Google]
1439955879847.jpg
135 KB, 588x949
>>67639220
>tfw no qt 3.14 Muslim gf
>>
>>67639220
Because having western women wear it would be an act of submission to a lesser, shitskin culture. In reality, nobody give two shits about a tea towel for you head. Its the fact that you force it on your women and frown apon women that dont that drives people away from it. If it was just a normal, optional piece of clothing from the middle east you'd have western women wearing it just because it exotic and edgy.
>>
>>67643451
>Implying it isn't
fuck off.
>>
>>67639220
unquestionable believe in a god and a book
>CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>67639220
Kill yourself
>>
>>67639220
Srsly turkey?
You do not respect an individual's God given rights
>understandable when you don't believe in that God who bestowed them
You are called to violence when anyone disagree with the "truth" that you believe in
>where as I'm called to love and respect all life no matter their thoughts
You do not teach compassion, mercy, respect, and individualism
> just worship, obey, and slaughter
And you have no moral compass to align yourself with
> because you believe that threat of serious injury is a viable punishment for everything
Your God can go fuck himself
He is a false god after all
>mine probably is too, but keeps me at a higher standard

>God damn roaches
>>
>>67639220
You don't want to treat a women like a sex object by telling her she's a sex object required over complete covering.
Sounds pretty fucking retarded to me, only a desperate fag scared of losing his bitch would impose such bullshit on her.
In the west we're better than that. Better than you, and will never peacefully co exist because of how backwards and fucking retarded you and your cunts come from.
>>
>>67645624
>Anas b. Malik reported that some people belonging (to the tribe) of 'Uraina came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) at Medina, but they found its climate uncongenial. So Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to them: If you so like, you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine. They did so and were all right.

Better than drinking camel piss you dirty sand monkey
>>
>>67639220

you fucking idiot don't even know that islam is about womans liberty and is the most progressive religion...
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.