[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Voting is useless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: vote-counts1.jpg (34 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
vote-counts1.jpg
34 KB, 512x512
>there are americans on /pol/ RIGHT NOW who think voting actually makes a difference
>there are people on /pol/ RIGHT NOW who believe they have the choice to pick between 3 possible presidents

How can you people literally be this stupid? Your votes are void, it doesnt matter if half of your population voted Bernie for example and the other half is divided by two voting for other candidates. Your government made a choice a long time ago already. You can vote all you want, all your votes are being disregarded anyway and the people who are running this shit are literally sitting back and laughing at you poor people. How the fuck did you think Obama won elections? How did you think Bush managed to become president? Not because of votes lol, because of the government that wanted it.

I always love elections, seeing all these americans lose their shit over a few people, basically attacking eachother because your friend says B while you're saying A. The american government is literally the biggest troll ever.
>>
>>67639055

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/live_results/2016_primary/president/mo_gop.html
>>
>>67639123
every idiot can make a list with numbers, its not that hard
>>
>>67639055
You have taken so many red pills you look like Red Skull.
>>
>>67639361
lol I bet you also believe a coke light is better than a regular coke
>>
Hold it.

Explain Trump then? The establishment does not want him as the frontrunner at all. Theyre trying so hard to undermine him and yet, the more negativity he gets the stronger he becomes.
>>
>>67639460

When non-amerifags think its cool to criticize amerifags
>>
>>67639496
anon, you just discovered what propaganda is
>>
>>67639577
Because it is
>>
the question is
do you have any evidence of that?
>>
>>67639808
>what is electoral college
>>
>>67640322

If Trump wins the general and the electoral college votes Hilary you WILL SEE CIVIL WAR and the whole world will feel it.
>>
>>67640492
Don't worry. Trump will lose both.
>>
>>67640581
A
Fucking
Leaf
>>
File: 1410698897627.jpg (4 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1410698897627.jpg
4 KB, 126x126
>>67640492
>civil war
>world will feel it

sure, we'll all laugh at you
>>
>>67639808
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/03/01/this-is-the-best-explanation-of-gerrymandering-you-will-ever-see/

also this
I dont really care about your politics, your presidents dont do anything aboutside of the USA. Just wanted to inform you undereducated faggots
>>
>>67641187
outside*
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.