[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Germans the most degenerate, barbaric people in existence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1920x1080
Why are Germans the most degenerate, barbaric people in existence? For all of recorded history, no other race has done more to try to conquer, corrupt, or destroy western civilization:

>German barbarians plague Rome for centuries, finally crushing the western empire under a wave of illegal immigrants.
>Birth the Protestant Reformation, tearing the Catholic Church and Western Europe apart in sectarian violence and heresy
>30 Years War results, causing the deaths of millions
>Creates Marxism and allows it to take root and flourish in Europe
>Instigates WWI, once again causing untold millions of deaths thanks to reckless German aggression.
>Bankrolls Lenin's coup of the Russian Czar, allowing for the poisonous German ideology known as Communism to come to power, and signing the death warrant of tens of millions of innocents across the globe.
>Indignant at the war debt rightfully levied on them as punishment for their crimes, the devious Germans once again try their favorite strategy of "Allow a monstrous ideology to take power and start a brutal war which kills millions" with the rise of Nazism and WWII.
>Decide that the bloodiest war in human history isn't enough to sate their savage need for the murder of innocents and start a genocide of the Jews, killing over 6 gorillion.
>Support the creation of the Eurozone, then fling open the gates of Europe and subject it to the unwashed Muslim hordes

When are we going to wake up to the inhuman desire for chaos and misery within the German people? Truly there is no greater threat to our civilization than these barbarians.
>>
>>67638864
Lies, it's the jews, papists, greeks, anglos but not the germans.
Germans dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 1457374315404.png (66 KB, 193x217) Image search: [Google]
1457374315404.png
66 KB, 193x217
>>67638864
Its easy to understand the patterns. Dont mess with us or our territory, and we will not snap
>>
That would be you America glorifying and parading people like Bruce Jenner you are destroying this world.
>>
hopefully the mudslimes put a permanent end to them this time
>>
>>67639405
So, how many more rapes before you guys kill all the muslims for the rest of us?
>>
>>67639405
You should stop snapping then because it only makes you lose even more land.
>>
File: ItrlKJdp.jpg (12 KB, 238x238) Image search: [Google]
ItrlKJdp.jpg
12 KB, 238x238
please nuke us already
>>
>>67639041
worst ally
>>
>>67639868
i would if i could bro
>>
Didn't Nietzsche say if Europian culture was destroyed than it would be the German's doing?
>>
>>67639976
Nietzsche said everything and the opposite of it
If you live your life according to Nietzsche you're going to have a bad time
>>
File: 1452500782965.png (990 KB, 961x1400) Image search: [Google]
1452500782965.png
990 KB, 961x1400
>>67639868
don't worry my friend we'll nuke you as soon as possible. our pilots are on the way
>>
>>67639868
end yourself traitorous scum
>>
>>67639819
Not gonna take too long I suppose.
Recent elections have showed that the german right wing parties have a big chance in winning.
Although they are fucking retards, I wouldn't be surprised if the first thing they did was kill (or at least get rid of) a lot of Muslims.
>>
>>67638864
rome tried to invade us, they had it coming.
catholics had it coming.
marxism was the eternal jew's doing.
WW1 was a clusterfuck from many sides.
lenin was a huge mistake.
france had it coming because of the versailles treaty.
jews had it coming.
the euro-clusterfuck is the result of post-war brainwashing.
>>
>>67638864

You forgot the biggest one

>Rothschilds were originally the court Jews of a German state
>Germany literally created the Zionist conspiracy
>>
>>67639819
Sadly too many. The treshold for snapping was raised pretty high thanks to 70 years of jew propaganda.
>>
>>67640487
and how exactly we had it comming?
>>
>>67640702
part of the HRE.
>>
>>67640702
Housing and not expelling/exterminating jews I guess. Also occupying much needed territory next to our clay.
>>
>>67640702
Lebensraum
>>
>>67638864
DELETE THIS
>>
>>67640989
>>67641037
>>67641079
eternal bully
>>
File: PepeHitler.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
PepeHitler.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>67641214
>>
File: konata_freu.png (198 KB, 414x435) Image search: [Google]
konata_freu.png
198 KB, 414x435
As long as I get my Autismbux, I am A-OK with Germoney.
>>
>>67641214

Also Czech vidya game players can fuck off. You're all detestable scumbags.
>>
>>67641214
I like your country. It's beautiful. No more bullying
>>
>>67640658
>jew propaganda

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Quotations_on_Islam_from_Notable_Non-Muslims#Adolf_Hitler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Islam

DINDU NUFFINK!

Literally the eternal dindu.
>>
>>67641383
jsut banter, queer
>>
>>67639405
Lmao kay.

Remember dresden? Does your grandmother remember slavic cock?
Does you gf love jamals cock?
>>
>>67641441

Hitler liked Islam because of it's warring nature, but disliked it because of its regressiveness.

If you read his book Mein Kampf, you will clearly see he mentions this.
>>
>>67641555
Rotherham
>>
>>67640629
Ashkenaz – from biblical Ashkenaz was the son of Japheth and grandson of Noah. Ashkenaz is thought to be the ancestor of the Germans.
>>
>>67641621
Hitler liked islam because he was an autist on meth and probably took it in the rear by a big muslim bull on the regular.
>>
>>67638864
Marxism has its groundwork in the French Revolution. Blame the Eternal Frank that one.
>>
>>67641555

Remember how you sold out to the Jews and your P.M. Winston Cuckchill refused to make peace with Germany several times. Also remember how your relatives fled like rats from Dunkirk when the krauts were mowing you all down like soft St. Augustine Grass.

Does your gf love Ahmed cock?
>>
>>67641652
By whom? Filthy kikes and esotheric nutjobs?
>>
>>67641861
Well yes jews.
Ashkenazi Jews basically means german jews
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.