[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Australia is finally getting decent broadband >Americ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1458121571511.jpg (89 KB, 640x693) Image search: [Google]
1458121571511.jpg
89 KB, 640x693
>Australia is finally getting decent broadband
>America is getting an F president
Looks like the tables have turned.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/when-graded-on-tech-issues-2016-presidential-candidates-dont-do-well/
>>
>>67638858
I'll give you a bump, not because I approve of your shilling, but because I want everyone to see how desperate your employers are
>>
>>67639047
I wish i could get paid to shill. Probably the easiest life ever.

I could easily counter with you being a pro trump shill. but it would be completely baseless as I dont know you. Dont be retarded
>>
>>67638858
ars is for 'net neutrality' even though it is obviously a power grab by the government. ars is championing apple even though they are obviously just playing along with a narrative since the government has been breaking into phones for 20 years now.

ars has some good articles if you are a tech person. but they are bought and paid for shills and never forget that.
>>
>>67639195
Who are they bought and paid for by exactly that would influence this article? Even republican candidates are calling net neutrality Obamacare for the internet
>>
>>67639162
>Trump shills

Kek, trump doesn't have whole organizations devoted to media, nor hires lolmemetics

0/10 get a job
>>
>>67638858
Hillary Clinton, the one who has that whole server scandal thing going on and could be charged for treason for her actions gets a b in understanding security?
>>
>>67639444
WIPE THIS IMMEDIATELY

:^)
>>
>>67639318
Im shilling for rubio, clinton, sanders, and kasich? 0/10 on your part as well.

there are no organizations at work to write this.You just cant accept the fact that your god knows shit about technology.
>>
>>67639444
since you cant read the article
> based on whether they understood the importance of strong encryption and supported reforming privacy and surveillance laws. Bernie Sanders (the only candidate who has suggested leniency for Edward Snowden), got a B. Both Sanders and Clinton (B+) have a "relatively nuanced approach" to the encryption debate.

>Drumpf (F), Kasich (C-), and Cruz (C) have made statements "that show little understanding of what encryption is and its role in protecting user safety and security." Rubio earned a D for his promises to double down on NSA surveillance.
>>
>>67639275
exactly. the people who call net neutrality obamacare for the internet are the people who ars gives low scores too. because the are for net neutrality. did i not make that abundantly clear in my first post?

ars is shilling for the government agenda. they want net neutrality because the government wants net neutrality.
>>
>>67639559
How can you understand encryption and security when you pull the Shit she pulled? Or if she does understand it how can she get a b when she knowingly left something that important unprotected?
>>
>>67639727
so do americans goyim
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/11/12/wonkbook-polling-shows-even-republicans-overwhelmingly-support-net-neutrality/
>>
>>67639824
yea. and they supported obamacare too. because the media fucking lies to them about what it really is.
>>
>>67639801
>These old fucks know nothing about tech,
Baseless. Only trump knows nothing about tech.
I have no tactics. Just posting an article.
>>
>>67639909
Educate me on what net neutrality REALLY is then. A government conspiracy? the principle that Internet service providers should enable access to all content and applications regardless of the source, and without favoring or blocking particular products or websites? What happened to freedom m8? We've been net neutral since the net was born.
>>
>>67639912
>Can't handle two fucking emails
>Baseless

get a load of this cuck
>>
>>67638858

Why does hillary get even a B on Privacy and Security? Isn't this the same bitch who can't even keep her own top secret emails to herself?

I smell a shillary
>>
>>67640009
>We've been net neutral since the net was born

then ask yourself why we need a law to make it more neutral.

it is about surveillance. because the government will have to enforce it.
>>
>>67639801
what the actual fuck is this gif
>>
File: Laughing stoner.gif (478 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Laughing stoner.gif
478 KB, 500x375
>>67638858
>clinton getting a b- for privacy and security
Funniest shit I've seen all day.
>>
>>67638858
>Hillary
>Privacy and SECURITY
>SECURITY
>B-
What the fuck?
If she's president, every fucking hacker would have lots of sensitive information
>>
>>67639500

What like with a cloth or something?
>>
>>67638858
>Australia is finally getting decent broadband
since when? our broadband roll out is an embarrassment
>>
>>67638858

Of course the communists get the best grade for their stance on government funded internet initiatives.
>>
>>67639195
>even though it is obviously a power grab by the government

Is this what /pol/ has been reduced to?

This board used to be for privacy and Internet freedom and now it turned on itself for the sake of supporting a lying billionaire.

Disgusting.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 634x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 634x355
>>67639444
>>67639500
>>67640155
>>67640179
>>67640186
>>
>>67640290
>Being a literal pleb deemed unworthy of NBN

I've had NBN for nearly 3 years now, move out of the sticks.
>>
File: 004_1412878400722.jpg (39 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
004_1412878400722.jpg
39 KB, 639x480
>>67638858
>l-look over here, Trump got an F on my chart
>clinton and bernie on top
These guys are getting more and more desperate and it's hilarious.
When will they start "reporting" on Trump eating live babies and worshipping satan ?
>>
>>67638858
>My arbitrarily assigned letters prove Trump is a loser
Good bait there family
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.