[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>indoctrination theory is a myth, goym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Diversity Requirement.png (47 KB, 383x545) Image search: [Google]
Diversity Requirement.png
47 KB, 383x545
>indoctrination theory is a myth, goym
>>
Take a foreign language or one of the aging classes and quit your bitching
>>
>indoctrination theory

It's been four years, /meg/. Let it go.
>>
File: 1432970639499.jpg (54 KB, 600x761) Image search: [Google]
1432970639499.jpg
54 KB, 600x761
>>67638129
>not taking HIS 201
Do you even Iowa?
>>
>>67638388
What the hell would a Healthy Aging class even be?
>>
>>67638129
Do the women's studies class and act the part of a devout muslim.
>>
>>67638589
Fuck if I know. Sounds easy as shit
>>
>>67638129
>Not taking Russian language courses
Do you even RT?
>>
>>67638671
That gives me a free pass to rape anyone in the class right?
>>
>>67638129
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ptvlCFYwt34

Consume altright media, outjew the jew
>>
>>67638480
But then how do you explain the fact that harbingers beam did not kill shephard?
>>
>>67638129
>diversity requirement

Just take a foreign language and you dodge having to take those shitty humanities classes
>>
>>67638388
Aging is only 1 credit though
>>
>>67638589
Learning about nutrition plans for managing senescence-related health conditions, low-impact exercises, cognitive exercises, social activity. Honestly, it'd probably be useful. One day you WILL be old.
>>
Introduction to International Business doesn't sound too bad.
>>
>>67638129
take deaf culture and hope you meet a deaf qt because deaf girls are sluts
>>
>>67638129
I got all my foreign culture credits by studying abroad. Now I don't have to take a semester of African basket weaving.
>>
File: 111234.jpg (19 KB, 431x325) Image search: [Google]
111234.jpg
19 KB, 431x325
>>67639241
>literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at her for the entire fuck session
>she has no idea

Perfect.
>>
>>67639241
Shizune confirmed for best girl?
>>
>>67638129

>History of Iowa
I just imagine a lonely old white history professor with no one in his class, then anon shows up. They become fast friends, the professor because he thinks anon actually is interested in the history of Iowa, anon because he likes the professor's off the cuff and anti-PC attitude in an institution so full of it. As the term goes on anon learns that the history of Iowa is actually quite interesting and the professor learns about how he works for a jewish conspiracy to brainwash youth into marxist tools.

It would be a great coming of age movie
>>
>BUS220
Boom, done. Enjoy knowing how to Jew the Jews.
>>
>>67639491
Who plays the professor in the eventual bio pic?
>>
>>67638129
It's only one fucking class. If you're in college you're used to pandering to the personal opinions of the professor. Just suck it up, tell them what they want to hear and they will be none the wiser.
>>
>>67639678

>It's only one fucking class

Yes, goy, it's only two classes, what harm could 4 classes do? Just suck it up and do the required 8 classes.
>>
>>67639771
he has the option to take foreign language or a international business class stop being a coddling pussy

I HAD to take a class about gendered cyborgs for my diversity requirement so fuck off
>>
>>67639662

A year ago I would have said Robin Williams. Today, John Cleese maybe? Americans love academics to sound british.
>>
>>67639949
>class on gendered cyborgs

h-how'd that go, senpai?
>>
>>67640078
when I signed up it was in the English department and I forgot the exact course name but it pretty much was sold as a technology in literature class

well the professor had free reign to go about this in anyway she wanted and the whole class was based on a book called "The Gendered Cyborg" and god awful papers about gender and technology she put on blackboard

I was so disappointed I did almost all the assignments half assed and under the influence and was able to ape myself to a B and move on so I don't remember shit about it other than that
>>
>>67640377
That's pretty funny, desu
>>
>>67640686
yeah the reason I HAD to take it is that school changed diversity course requirements during my time there and I took it last semester my senior year and there was no way to drop it and find a new course that fit the requirement

I mean just imagine how awkward it is have to discuss cyborg gender seriously like you actually care in front of a bunch of stupid sluts (class was like 15 girls and 4 guys)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.