[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If trump bans all muslims from coming into the USA, what will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 145756335811812.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
145756335811812.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
If trump bans all muslims from coming into the USA, what will stop the americans themselves from converting to Islam and do acts of terrorism in the name of ISIS?
>>
Whatever stopped that from happening the last 300 years, dipshit
Sage
>>
>tfw a fellow countryman is a berncuck
I'm only back here for holidays, but I'm glad I left.
>>
>>67637695
1. They would have done it anyways.
2. In the end there's still a smaller number of terrorists, therefore a more manageable threat.

It's the classic argument of "Even if we get rid of x amount there's still y amount"
Every little bit counts in the long run and you need to remove x to get the ball rolling
>>
>>67637695
your shit out of luck malaysia, no more america holidays for you
>>
>>67637695
the second ammendment
>>
File: José_Padilla.jpg (8 KB, 220x269) Image search: [Google]
José_Padilla.jpg
8 KB, 220x269
Nothing. Americans may convert and commit treason at any time. The majority of Muslim terrorists are imports, though, so a ban is still reasonable.
>>
>>67637695
In Europe it's only been descendants of muslim immigrants that have done such things.
>>
>>67638399
islam is just an ideology. and its easy to adapt too.
literally anyone can convert to a muslim any day at any time and die in the name of Allah SWT in USA.
>>
>>67637695
astronomically small in comparison to foreign born muzzie crap
>>
>>67638543
this
>>
What makes you think that a significant number of people would want to convert to the shittiest and most backwards religion on Earth and die in its name?
>>
Americans don't need Muslims, we have plenty of crazy white males to shoot up our schools.
>>
>>67637695
>what will stop the americans themselves from converting to Islam

Having any semblence of self-respect
>>
>>67640094
rights to kill and mass murder for attention?
killing sprees has gone unreported and neglected if the instigator is a non muslim lately.
The case of dylan roof made less of an impact than san berdandino
>>
>>67640128
There is a shooting spree somewhere in the USA this year that nobody cared to report.
Figures since the perpetrators arent muslims.
If these individuals claim to be muslims and shoot up a school in the name of isis theyll make headlines

Trump still lose.
>>
>>67640594
Stfu 3rd world nation
>>
>>67637695
Muslims are then deported.
>>
>>67640594
Another major mudslime attack will guarantee Trump's presidency.
It's the one gamble we're willing to take.
A few niggas will die but the Middle East will be glassed back to the Big Bang as a result.

The marxists were wrong about a communist revolution once capitalism becomes huge, because surprise surprise, capitalism is better.
Americans will not convert to pigslam because the western lifestyle of freedom is better.
And you bet the 2nd amendment will keep it that way.
>>
>>67641646
nothing will stop crazed white men with guns to convert to islam in the last minute to get extra attention to their masterworks of shooting up schools and malls.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.