[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bernie Sanders Just Challenged Donald Trump To A Cage Fi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: new progress.png (1 MB, 1000x522) Image search: [Google]
new progress.png
1 MB, 1000x522
>Bernie Sanders Just Challenged Donald Trump To A Cage Fight, And Supporters Say It’s Going To Be Lit

http://unleashedreality.com/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-cage-match/

>“Donald Trump, I’m challenging you to a cage fight. Just you and me, the cage, and our fists. The first one to give up or get knocked out is the loser, and has to drop out of the Presidential race.”

I'd pay GOOD money to see this shit live, holy shit America you have the best politics
>>
>10 seconds in
>Bernie has a stroke and dies
>his last words were "Why didn't you stop the corporations....."
>everyone who bet won money because Trump had such high odds
>>
Why are the 2 republican front runners fighting?
>>
>>67637144
>implying Bernie isn't a trained fighter
>implying Bernie didn't win a gold medal at the Olympics at boxing
a bet on trump is a bet on losing all your money
>>
>>67637242
Thank you Mr. Goldberg. Truly my greatest ally.
>>
Berine is a fucking idiot he will bankrupt the US
Trump actually has a game plan to cut taxes and bring jobs back
>>
File: president camacho.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
president camacho.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

Idiocracy was truly prophetic
>>
>>67637348
You got it senpai
>>
>>67637692
Especially when you realize the majority was niggers, and the increased idiocy was from that.
>>
Can someone make this possible in a vidya?
>>
>>67638031
i think it already exists, just a mod of the newest ufc game
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 499x497
>>67637242
Good thing I checked your flag
>>
>>67637062
Why are these kind of people always promoting violence?
>>
>>67638681
because of their guns etc
>>
>>67637062
is this real life MGR:R?
>>
>>67638806
>Liberals
>guns

I'm talking about their double standart When it comes to violence.
>It's ok When it's a racist, sexist Trump supporter.
>>
>>67639025
Yeah no shit, I saw this pic going around of Shawn King calling for some guy to be arrested because he tweeted that he wanted bernie dead. Like, really? Bernie fans say the exact same shit about trump like fuck how do they even function
>>
>>67639099
And even their idol himself poromotes this behaviour, just to blame it on Trump again.
Can one get any more hypocrite?
>>
>>67637144
>Post match interview
>"He was a quitter."
>>
>>67637899
I believe most of them were mexxies. Director or this movie is probably redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>67639458
>He was a MESS
>>
>>67639932
>>67639458
Guys cut the shit Trump wouldn't have the balls to fight Bernie
>>
Reddit pls go. No clickbait unfunny articles for you, faggot. Get your shekels elsewhere.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
What the HECK is the deal with Unleashed Reality?

Unleashed Reality is a satirical news website, poking fun at current events in America and all around the world.

(Yes, that means that everything on this website is completely made up, but play along with us and try to fool your friends!)

All names used in stories are fabricated by us. Any other use of real names is coincidental and accidental, except in the case of public figures and celebrities.

Since we sometimes post adult content and say horrible swear words like ‘heck’, all underage persons (under 18) should vacate the website immediately.

Our goal is to bring you the most up-to-date, irrelevant, and incorrect stories as they’re not happening.

We’re new to the game, but we’re planning to take over the scene by force.

So keep an eye out for us in 2016 and beyond!
>>
>>67640317
holy shit people thought it was legit?

what dumbasses
>>
>>67640317
As if Trump is actually going to fight Bernie in a fucking cage fight, god you're retarded
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.