[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Americans the only ones who don't realize that their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: shills.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1941) Image search: [Google]
shills.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1941
Are Americans the only ones who don't realize that their establishment has FULL CONTROL over the election process?
Are Americans the only ones who don't realize that Donald Trump is a part of that establishment, even though he just keeps telling people what they want to hear?
Are Americans the only ones who don't realize that there's no way Hilldog would ever win, unless she's running against the candidate who has very little support outside the Republican Party or a commie that few people outside of his state even heard of?
Are Americans the only ones who don't realize that their democracy is a mere farce when truly important things are concerned?

Sure, you can vote Trump and pray, I probably would if I were you, but the way I see it, there's two ways this is likely to go down:
1. Trump wins the nomination, Hillary wins the election.
2. Trump wins the nomination and completely changes his views for votes, thus becoming Hillary with a dick.

I wish I was wrong, Americans, but he only way for you to change your ugly system is with the help of the Second Amendment and a strong leader, by forming a militia and killing every single corporate shill in your country, just like your founding fathers intended it.
>>
We are Americans.

We do what our social and economic betters tell us to do.
>>
>>67636914
Remove ur tinfoil hat Serb and remove kebab
>>
>>67636914
let america do its thing.
you however serbia, you need to focus on your kebab removal abilities., it's what you do best...
>>
>>67637008
>>67637215
But last time we tried, Shillary's husband bombed the shit out of us.
>>
You know who maintains peace for a country?
That's right, the people who are armed.
People who are invested on their country through bloodlines and wealth will put effort in preserving it.
The democrats have shown time after time that they are trying to weaken and subvert the military and police.
If society collapses because of rampant niggery and full on foreign invasions, it's those who are armed who will try to fix everything.
By ballot or by bullet, there will be change.
>>
>>67637462
Fuck, I didn't read through your post and I thought you were pro-Hillary/anti-Trump.
Yeah, I trust the 2nd amendment to preserve Western civilization with or without Trump.
>>
if donald trump is part of the establishment, then I'm enjoying watching that establishment spend billions trying to stop him.

makes perfect sense when you think about it. Oh wait, no it doesn't.
>>
Your vote doesn't even matter. You vote for the electors. He can suddenly show you the middle finger and vote for someone else.

The only real options to vote for are two parties, that are basicly the same people over and over.

How is that a democracy burgers?
>>
>>67637743
>establishment spend billions trying to stop him
proofs?
>>
>>67638701
Are you living under a rock Serbro?
>>
File: 1457612960441.jpg (774 KB, 900x655) Image search: [Google]
1457612960441.jpg
774 KB, 900x655
>>67637834
You'll find out when NY state is red because the EC is too afraid to vote against the populous.

They know we will hang em out to dry if they go against us.
>>
>>67638943
Oh, I know they invested something, perhaps more than they usually do, but BILLIONS?
>>
>>67636914
look i know it must be hard having to suck kebab dick just to pay the bills in nowheresvil prusia but in developed nations we dont talk shit about countries that can vaporise us and have funded warlords to have our neighbors kill us

why dont you tell turkey to send more rapefugees in and offer to warm them up with your children maybe they will give you a few extra euros for your trouble
>>
>>67639217
t. Turkroach diaspora
>>
>>67639042
I think at this point the GOP is convinced that Hillary is a better option than Trump, and they will do everything in their power to sabotage the process into a brokered convention and name Cruz the nominee, despite knowing that doing so will consume the GOP support base and leave the party completely destroyed in everything but name.

I'm pretty sure the name is all they want to keep, anyway.
>>
>>67636914
>literally who of flags
>>
>>67639217
>>67639422
>hear somebody's honest criticism of the political system that governs your country, with which you had literally nothing to do
>get offended

God, I hope you're not all this retarded.
>>
>>67639617
Have been watching the news ? We are ;) I'm also not offended i just wanted a (You)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSCJxxI83v4
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.