[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck were Klebold and Harris so incompetent in carrying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: vodkareb.png (2 MB, 1280x874) Image search: [Google]
vodkareb.png
2 MB, 1280x874
Why the fuck were Klebold and Harris so incompetent in carrying out their assault? Despite being armed with a semi-automatic handgun and shotguns, they only managed to kill 12 kids in a school of over 1000

Had they been serious about their "cause", they would have ditched the bomb idea and instead focused on gunning down as many students as possible.
>>
>>67636477

They were giant betas .. there's a reason Elliot's score was so low as well
>>
File: armcom.gif (756 KB, 640x330) Image search: [Google]
armcom.gif
756 KB, 640x330
>>67636477

Their propane bombs didn't work. They had planted them in the cafeteria which was below the library.

They even went back and tried to set them off by shooting at them but all they managed to do was create a small explosion and fire the ceiling sprinklers eventually put out.
>>
>>67636477

Their goal wasn't body count either, obviously, since not every interaction in the library resulted in death. They were going after the jocks and the occasional dindu.

I'm still angry the Columbine PD destroyed the basement tapes. I get their reasoning for doing so but as long as we handle shooters in the media as we do now it doesn't matter. They could have at least helped to better understand their motivations.
>>
>>67637916
Who cares about their motivation? They died for no good reason, that's all we need to know.
>>
>>67636477
from the pic it looks like Dylan should of used an extended clip, would have been far more effective
>>
>>67638150
It's important to understand their motivation because, let's face it, there's a lot more people with mental disorders nowadays than there should be. If we approach and understand the root cause of these violent disasters, we can prevent them.
>>
>>67638150
Columbine is morbidly interesting to me, that's why.
>>
>>67636477
Because they don't go in a jihadist rampage, they just want to kill chad and his 10 whores
>>
>>67636477
I was reading the wikipedia about the shooting today

>Sets up bomb
>Bombs a dud

>shoots a student
>wounded

>throws a pipe bomb
>dud

>throws another pipe bomb
>dud
>>
>>67638150

Because the lack of one resulted in the blaming of movies, video games, tv, etc...

We don't know what was on the tapes, it may have been nothing but teenage angst and rage or maybe they had something more to say.
>>
>>67638525

This site is a good resource; http://www.acolumbinesite.com/
>>
>>67638525
How do you fuck up this bad?
>>
File: Dean has had enough.gif (773 KB, 259x214) Image search: [Google]
Dean has had enough.gif
773 KB, 259x214
>>67638315
>If we approach and understand the root cause of these violent disasters, we can prevent them.
I've been saying this for ages, but all of my friends and family insist we should just tighten up gun control instead

>"If your glock holds a thirty caliber clip, you shouldn't be allowed to own it"
>mfw
>>
>>67638535
Transcripts of the tapes have been floating around the internet for ages, actually. Certain snippets of video/audio have survived and have slowly surfaced over the years as well. They weren't destroyed per se, just kept in holding unreasonably far beyond anyone's reach.
>>
>>67638150

If we completely understood their motivation we could use that information to prevent such a thing from happening again.
>>
>>67638610

Because they were using the "anarchist cookbook" which was a meme tier PDF passed around the internet in the days of Napster instructing you how to make shit like tennis ball bombs.
>>
File: privatepyle.jpg (149 KB, 2880x1619) Image search: [Google]
privatepyle.jpg
149 KB, 2880x1619
>>67636477
Between the two of them they didn't even have the mental capacity of Private Pyle.
>>
Man, if only they didn't shoot up their school. They could've made some fun-ass movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su_vpW3mM5w
>>
>>67636477
They weren't going for pure bodycount, it would seem. They had enough ammo to kill every person in that library, but didn't.

I'd say they over-relied upon untested propane bombs, and they were demotivated by the fact that their plan didn't achieve the destructive results they were hoping for.
>>
>>67638746
>>67638746
>in another world Tim & Eric, Mike & Jay, Key & Peele are all high school shooters
>Eric and Dylan are a comedic-film/sketch duo
>>
>>67638690

Tapes were apparently 4-5 hours in length. The transcripts are only small snippets.

http://www.westword.com/news/columbine-killers-basement-tapes-destroyed-6283043
>>
>>67638315
>It's important to understand their motivation because, let's face it, there's a lot more people with mental disorders nowadays than there should be

So? Even if it was fully understood, you have no universial healthcare. Their parents still would have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to get the kid any care. Even if it was fully understood nobody would get any help.

>>67638535
>Because the lack of one resulted in the blaming of movies, video games, tv, etc...

Yeah psychologists tend to do that because there are experiments that show that children and adults choose more violent behavior after watching violent behavior. (for example children nearly always played by hitting dolls after watching violent videos, while they did NOT hit the dolls if they havent watched the videos previously)

So movies, video games, tv, etc. will likely be blamed in the future as well untill the field of psychology is removed.

>>67638702
It's not some bernie sanders utopia with free healthcare. Who is going to pay for all the therapy and mental care? The parents? You think parents want to fork out hundreds of thousands of dollars when the boy seem just fine? Who is going to diagonise them? for free?
>>
File: post-132-1175435715.jpg (164 KB, 709x945) Image search: [Google]
post-132-1175435715.jpg
164 KB, 709x945
Sue Klebold Mother of Columbine Shooter Dylan ABC 2/12/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHRcF-pFGYI&feature=youtu.be
>>
Those guys were based but a bit dumb.
I would have done the job way better than them
>>
>tfw when it happened, I was in 12th grade, french courses
>teacher came back from recess late and seemed sad. He said something like "guys... we just heard there was a shooting in an american high school. There are several victims. Let's have a minute of silence to pay respect to those that have passed away"

And then we had a minute of silence.
Nowadays if something like that happens, we just hear about it later in the news and most canadians will be like "hur dur americans and their stupid guns"
>>
>>67639248
>no universial healthcare

Residents of Columbine, Colorado don't want for money.

And it was the psychologists and social scientists petitioning for the tapes. The families of the victims, none of whom had seen the tapes, didn't want them public.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.