[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend is a Donald Trump supporter...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
Is this a good enough reason to leave someone? I'm really torn on this. He's completely batshit when it comes to politics but I absolutely love the rest of who he is.

But Trump is the physical embodiment of all that is wrong with modern American politics.

What would you do?
>>
>>67635773
#Superdelegates

You have to go back and donate more.
>>
>>67635773
If you differ significantly in the domain of politics or religion you're probably not going to stay together.

But this is probably bait anyways, so it doesn't matter.
>>
Hillary is the embodiment of what's wrong with American politics.

Trump is the only one who isn't controlled by the elites.
>>
>>67635773
>the physical embodiment of all that is wrong with modern American politics.
No, that would be Hillary Clinton and her hand of death.
>>
>>67635773
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>67635773
>vegan trap
>calls others batshit
>>
>>67635773
start lifting
>>
>>67636120
Why are politics so divisive? If he were for Kasich that would be understandable. But Trump is literally dangerous.

>>67636213
>>67636260
Hillary is no Bernie, and would basically be another 4-8 years of Obama, but that is much preferred to Trump who would cause serious damage to the country.

>>67636491
I already lift :P

Gotta stay hot somehow amirite
>>
>>67636213
100%
>>
>>67636545
Trump would do zero damage to the USA.

He would, in fact, repair the ridiculous damage that Obama has caused.
>>
>>67636545
idk why this is such a big deal, im a huge trump fan, and my wife wants bernie sanders, doing fine stop being such a cunt.
>>
>>67635773
you should just let him see other women, since you're such a cuck
>>
>>67635773
Just where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>67635773

The corrupt establishment is scared of Trump. Even his own party is trying to stop him.

It's clear that Trump is not "all that is wrong with American politics," but rather, a threat to it.

Also: I wish I had a convincing vegan trap but they're probably all mentally unbalanced.
>>
>>67636545
>who would cause serious damage to the country
Explain why.

Trump and Bernie have a lot of overlap in policies, actually.
>>
>>67635773
Is this that Freely Banana bitch?
>>
You should kick his ass!
He votes Trump, therefore he's racist and also fascist!
Leave him and find a better person, I mean like Africa-American. He will satisfy you need, and you also can make America better place because you will make America more diversity with your child!
And don't forget to donate Bernie Sanders, your money can help us to support this movement!
#bernie2016
#feelthebern
>>
>>67635773
>or maybe you are wrong

not everybody else around you
>>
>>67636606
Trump won't repair anything. All he's really capable of is spouting nonsense about how great he is. Why is this attractive, and how is it good for the nation?

>>67636648
Again it wouldn't be such a big deal if it weren't Trump. Maybe I could even stomach him liking Ted Cruz. I'm not a cunt just a concerned citizen and gf,

>>67636680
I'm a sane vegan trap, maybe looking for a new bf too if mine won't drop the trump meme. Lemme know :P

>>67636692
It's mostly the hate stuff that bothers me. It would divide the country when we're already having riots and shit because of trigger happy cops. His stance on Muslims is horrible and dangerous. Likely to result in more "home grown terrorists" when it becomes commonplace to treat Muslims like shit for no good reason. And he has no respect for Hispanics, women, disabled people.

He's basically just a giant asshole talking mad shit about everyone. It's not fucking good :(

>>67636907
Well I can't have kids but the rest of your facetious post made sense.
>>
>>67635773
You should probably kill yourself because nobody would ever really love you.

The best part of you ran down the crack of your mothers ass and left a stain on the mattress to remind your father that he failed you = (
>>
>>67637095
Nope you are totally a cunt and you most certainly do not love him, he should bail before you destroy his life.
>>
>>67637095
>gf
you are a man

>I'm a sane vegan trap
you are a man who pretends to be a woman, that is not sane.
>>
>>67637095
>It's mostly the hate stuff that bothers me.
Give me 1 legitimate example
>>
>>67637095
Trump doesn't cause hate, actually, and you're very mistaken about who he doesn't respect. He hires thousands of hispanics and women. He says a good woman is better than ten men and he has a woman in charge of his business.

What causes hate isn't people wanting to keep illegals out. The illegals cause the hate towards the hispanics and any legal hispanic can tell you so. They're criminals and leeches. They commit crimes, mooch off welfare and if they do make money they send it back to Mexico. This is why hispanics get a bad name. With less illegals, hispanics will be treated just fine.

Muslims only get treated poorly when there's terrorism. Letting less of them in means less terrorist attacks which mean Muslims will be treated fine.

Basically you should listen to Trump speak and form your own opinion instead of just reading biased articles about him because you are so so wrong.
>>
>>67637347
Hate crimes? Going after the families of terrorists is a terrible idea and a great way to start a giant clusterfuck of a war.

His supporters seem to think that black and brown people are their enemies, when this is absolutely not the case. And can you even imagine what would happen if the president supported and egged on Muslim discrimination and violence? Talk about a recruiting tool for ISIS.
>>
>>67637527
>His supporters seem to think that black and brown people are their enemies.
Implying they aren't.
>>
>>67637527
>Going after the families of terrorists is a terrible idea and a great way to start a giant clusterfuck of a war.
Wrong, actually. Israel began a policy of bulldozing houses of terrorist's families if they knew about the terrorist being a terrorist but didn't do or say anything about it.

They saw a drop in terrorism.

Black people? What? When has he ever said anything bad about black people? You're making shit up just because you want to dislike him.
>>
>>67637095

The thing about Trump is that his comments are misrepresented to villify him. The mainstream media and his political opponents do this intentionally to appeal to peoples' emotions so their preferred candidates can win.

Example: ISIS literally means "Islamic State of Iraq and Syria". The organization is comprised of Iraqis, and Syrians, and they constantly voice their desire to destroy western civilization. Trump said we should pause immigration from regions that want to harm us, because it's the only reasonable thing to do. If a foreign army wants to kill you, you don't import them into your country.

But it's blown out of proportion and people think he wants to "deport all Muslims". He never said anything like that.

Same with Hispanics--- he wants people to enter the country LEGALLY. He doesn't "hate Mexicans"; he simply wants people to follow the proper legal procedures when they immigrate to the US. It's a reasonable expectation.

Maybe you'll understand someday...
>>
>>67637518
I've watched plenty of his speeches. He clumsily rambles on about how great he is and how deals will be made and America will be great again. You learn basically nothing from watching the guy as he knows his supporters just want him to briefly touch on some talking points and then be an asshole for a while.

I'm a legal Hispanic, and the majority of the Hispanic community is sick of their friends and family being treated like criminals.
>>
>>67637641
the guy is making shit up because he is batshit crazy and either left his containment board or migrated from reddit.

Dude is literally mentally ill and decided to come shit up /pol/ for some reason.
>>
>>67637527
A war with whom exactly? What country are you scared of that's majority brown? The correct answer is none, because there are no majority non-white countries which pose any real threat to the US.

Also, while I am, Trump isn't racist, he's too opportunistic to see race; if he sees talent, he capitalizes on it, no matter what they are.
>>
>>67637527
He's never committed a hate crime.
The second part doesnt imply race based hatred either.
>If you fight the enemy they might fight even more so we should let them all in to attack us so that they wont attack us
I can tell you're pretty brainwashed

>>67637702
I'm also a legal hispanic, most of them are criminals.
We wouldnt get treated so poorly if illegals stopped getting defended.
>>
>eating high carb
>vegan

>current year.jpg
>>
>>67637702
They're treated like criminals because all of the illegals are criminals. With no illegals, our legal hispanics will be treated like the good guys with good food that they are.
>>
>>67637762
why do so many legal hispanics defend the dirty illegals? like i know a puerto rican family that hates trump because of this and supports illegal immigration even tho they are legal
>>
>>67637527
>His supporters seem to think that black and brown people are their enemies

If they weren't, why are the prisons full of them? There are a lot of equally poor white trash folks around, but they don't make prison their home for some reason
>>
File: sad.jpg (25 KB, 450x341) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
25 KB, 450x341
>>67635773
Listen here little baby.

You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.

Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar?

PERFECT.

Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want.

Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
File: 1423148702350.jpg (11 KB, 360x246) Image search: [Google]
1423148702350.jpg
11 KB, 360x246
Oh fuck off you pathetic tripfag. You obviously just made this stupid thread for attention and you are probably making everything up (timestamp tits for proof). Leave 4chan or kill yourself, you are only trying to bait Trump fans so you can get some replies but guess what no one is falling for your shit. If by some magical chance you are for real then I would recommend leaving him. If he really is a trump supporter then he does not deserve some hispanic cunt who begs for attention on the internet.
>>
>>67635773
get teamed up by 15 niggers,that will teach him to support Donnie
>>
>>67637719
daily reminder that gender dysphoria is a mental disease on par with downs syndrome and autism.
>>
Bait as shit
>>
>>67635773
No you degenerate. But its enough to warrant him leaving you.
>>
>>67635773
Trump is the antithesis of modern American politics.

He is the embodiment of 1980s American politics.
>>
File: dude.gif (123 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
dude.gif
123 KB, 496x279
Your boyfriend sounds pretty logical guy with traditional senses.

He's a keeper, OP.
>>
>>67635773
The only good traps are the ones that dont think women have life on easy mode after literally spending their entire lives trying to become one

You are a sick fuck just trying to get free shit handed to you for having a (fake) cunt
>>
>>67638016
whats up with all the tripfags? Like 8 of them running around. Fucking annoying seeing them on boards with post-id's
>>
>>67637925
It's an "us vs them" thing
The left tries to tell us we're our own special group of victims and that we should stick to and defend ourselves from everyone else
Essentially, they seek to segregate us while using us for votes like they do with black people. They defend thugs for them, and illegals for us.
>>
>>67637925
Family and friends
>>
>>67637641
His supporters are often racist and he was even afraid to disavow the KKK because he might lose out on precious angry white votes.

>>67637700
Trump's actual message is often unclear. But the damage he's doing isn't even due to his policies (yet). It's societal and cultural damage. People are hating Muslims more and more, along with immigrants. And they feel justified in their hate with Donald Trumo saying crazy asshat things.

You think violence and riots at political rallies is a good thing for America? This is the way things are trending.

>>67637737
A trump presidency would result in more terrorist attacks on American soil. By furthering that divide between Muslims and the rest of us. Not sure how many times I need to say this desu.

>>67637762
See above. He's promoting a message of widespread hate, whatever he actually set out to do or what his policies may be. Getting crazy white people pissed off about brown people leads to civil unrest and likely terrorism.

>>67637791
Illegal doesn't mean criminal. And there's really nothing wrong with most illegals, they're here working the jobs you won't.

Wow too many posts to reply to, especially on phone.
>>
>>67635773
I would ask /pol, the only sentient board for political views, progressive understanding of women and liberal decisions in relationships, how I should act if something doesn't suit my agenda.
>>
>>67638137
>spend your entire life trying to become the opposite gender

>finally fool some poor guy into believing you are a woman

>B-BUT THATS NOT IT, IM STILL NOT HAPPY, NOW THAT IM A WOMAN, I HAVE TO BECOME A FEMINIST, BECAUSE WOMEN HAVE IT HARDER THAN MEN

-any trap who doesnt support trump
>>
Kill yourself you abomination.
>>
File: Make American great.jpg (494 KB, 4232x3174) Image search: [Google]
Make American great.jpg
494 KB, 4232x3174
>>67635773
Leave him. He deserves better.
>>
Your bf's cheating on you with some boipucci
>>
>>67638237
Yo

Why did you become a woman if you think men are the ones who have it so easy?
>>
>>67638237
you keep saying stuff about mudslimes being treated like shit and not let in like it's a bad thing is this intentional or a simply misunderstanding?
>>
>vegan trap

Ok you got me.
>>
has this vegan trap degenerate ever posted pics and timestamp?

if not you niggers getting trolled
>>
>>67637527
>Family members of terrorists don't sympathize with terrorists
>certainly don't support them either!

Nigga, their family members may not be active soldiers, but there is a good chance they are reservists or somehow furthering the war effort. Do you really think Achmed Jr is not following in his fathers footsteps?
>>
>>67638237
>He's promoting a message of widespread hate
We've been over this
He isnt. You however, are spreading bigotry and hate

>>67638237
>Illegal doesn't mean criminal.

>Breaks the law
>Isn't a criminal
>>
>>67636545
Trump is at least less warhungry and blood thirsty than Hillary is. With Trump as president America would get a greater standing in the world and would be seen as less of an asshole. Everyone look down upon USA right now as a mindless brutal bully filled with fat idiots. At least America would be seen as more civilized and less barbaric.

But with Hillary in office you would get tons new wars and USA would continue to be the mindless uneducated barbarian that the world have come to despise.
>>
>>67635773
You should totally break up with him, he deserves better.
>>
>>67636648
I know someone in your position. His wife posted a "I side with Bernie Sanders on 98% of issues" political test and he made a pro-Trump comment on it in jest. Seriously, political views should not influence your love life.
>>
>>67638237
Have you considered suicide at all? You clearly do not want to receive the mental help you so desperately need, and there is no point in you trying to live when you are in such a disastrous mental state.

All you are do by continuing to live your life of debauchery and retardation is hurt your family, and make yourself look foolish. Look, I know that you sit and stew on your self hate, but you can end it. You can really put an end to it, and it can be painless. You wont feel a thing, and when you do it, you wont hurt your family anymore either.

Even if they say they support you they are secretly disappointed in you. Do you want to hurt people? Surely you do not. I can help you find a quick and painless way to just "check out"

I promise it will make everything better for everyone in your life. Let me help you.
>>
>>67638394
This person used to be a regular poster and attention whore on /r9k/
>>
>>67635773
>vegan trap

You're a fucking faggot so that's a good enough reason to leave this planet
>>
Stop taking the bait you dumb niggers.
But if you actually are a roastie, remember that when Trump becomes president if you're of any genetic value we'll have you chained up in the sculleries used for forced breeding.
>>
>>67638459
look man, I gotta ask. You seem like a reasonable dude. Why the fuck are you tripfagging it up? Do you not care that it makes you look like a massive faggot? This is not /r9k/ or /lbgt/, that shits retarded here.
>>
File: 1454631980721.jpg (27 KB, 647x451) Image search: [Google]
1454631980721.jpg
27 KB, 647x451
>>67637095
>I'm a sane vegan trap
>>
>>67638561
>roastie
hes a man Le'monjello,you literal retard
>>
>>67638459
>>>67635773 (OP)
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>67638575
this is 4chan, everything is retarded everywhere, you are simply judging him based on his slightly elevated level of autism in comparison to your own.
>>
>>67638575
I trip on /r9k/ and I honestly thought I was still there when I saw this thread.
>>
>>67638384
Rare!
>>
>>67638651
his autism is the wrong type of autism for /pol/
>>
>>67638404
He very obviously is. The angry masses are hanging on to his every word and cheering when he says something stupid. Like how he said there were thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11 in fucking New Jersey. Some ill informed people believe him, and what does that result in?

Unjustified and unfounded hatred of your fellow man.

>>67638423
Lol. I doubt we would ever be taken seriously again if we made trump president. I mean internationally people would just be laughing at us so hard.

>>67638454
Go fuck yourself.

>>67638459
Hey fish I hope you're well :)

Even if we disagree so much here.
>>
>>67638237
>Illegal doesn't mean criminal.
Is this a fucking joke? Holy fucking shit. You retard. You absolute retard.

ILLEGAL MEANS AGAINST THE LAW
PEOPLE WHO BREAK THE LAW ARE CRIMINALS
>>
>>67638237
>A trump presidency would result in more terrorist attacks on American soil.

You're admitting that Muslims are basically ticking time-bombs, just waiting to go off. You're not incorrect; middle-easterners are a brainwashed, inbred, violent people. There's a REASON western civilization is relatively nice, while the arab world is a barbaric shithole: societies are a direct reflection of the people who live in them.

Obama (and Hillary) want to import millions of "Syrian refugees" (aka, total strangers from a region that wants to destroy us); Trump does not. I believe the USA would be much safer with Trump as President.

In case you think Muslim immigrants are innocent families and not 80% single males of fighting age, check out this map of Germany--- it pinpoints all the crimes committed in 2016 by refugees:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z12D0zt-V4iI.kXGfjpzjOS1Q

Take a good look. Imagine if this was your state.
>>
>>67635773

>vegan
>tranny

Who let you out of the kitchen('s oven)?
>>
If you leave him you will regret it
>>
>>67638768
They're not ticking time bombs, but they could be if we actively find new ways to make them hate us.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 460x600
No bitch, fuck off.

Your hatred of trump has put you into a position of considering leaving your boyfriend.

You sound like the typical "if you vote trump, unfriend me" douchebags on facebook.

I say break up with him now. You dont deserve him.
>>
>>67638756
>Go fuck yourself.

Taking your self loathing out on me is not going to make it go away. The only thing that will end it is if you opt out of living. Look, you can get a tank of helium from a party store, get a plastic bag, and you will be out before you know it. No more pain for you, no more pain for your family.

You would be doing everyone you know a great service, and would be doing the world as a whole as service. You want to be a good person right? Suicide is how you are going to do it.

Let your family remember the you that was not mentally ill, its the right thing to do.
>>
>>67635773
Trump is the embodiment of self defence. If you're against self defence then you're the problem.
I was once like you, but you've got to realise sooner or later that the left is being played like a chess piece, one that is easy to command with the click of the finger because of how stupid easy to manipulate they are.
You can't decry someone for the embodiment of all that is wrong then ally yourself with someone just as bad. Research the people you vote for, research their history, research where they recieve donor cash from, research their intentions, research other nations who have experienced what is desired to be implemented.
Just don't sit on your stupid ass and cry racist whenever the media tells you do so. And if you're voting for bernie all this is pointless because you obviously have yet to receive any descent form of education.
It's his vote, not yours. And if you're such a small minded nat that will leave someone over a vote well then the person is better off without you. You were scum to begin with and this tangent is pointless.
Leave him and do the poor bastard a favour.
>>
>>67638756
>He very obviously is
Yet you have no proof

>. Like how he said there were thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11 in fucking New Jersey
The reality of it is that Muslims were celebrating in New Jersey.

>The angry masses are hanging on to his every word and cheering when he says something stupid
They have every right to be angry.
>>
>>67638423
>With Trump as president America would get a greater standing in the world and would be seen as less of an asshole.
Not even remotely true.

If it were true, then Bernie would be internationally hated seeing as he does nothing but vote in favor of war and military intervention.

Obama orders children killed with drones, and he won a fucking nobel peace prize. You can bomb half the world and kill children on a daily basis, and you will still be loved by the left as long as you make it publicly known that you're a "tolerant" progressive with a charismatic personality. Bonus points if you're a darky or a woman.
>>
>>67638859
So basically ticking time bombs that will go off unless given special.

You're dumb as fuck, no wonder you turned into a woman.
>>
>>67638756
>thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11 in fucking New Jersey. Some ill informed people believe him

But this was 100% true, compassionate trap friend:
https://youtu.be/3auKMHkZJnQ
>>
>>67638859
Trump will make traps great again, so I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>67639038
>turned into a woman
>woman
>abomination
fixed
>>
File: 1453396860066.jpg (34 KB, 427x300) Image search: [Google]
1453396860066.jpg
34 KB, 427x300
>>67638891
This desu.
>>
>>67638756
>I doubt we would ever be taken seriously again if we made trump president

why?

>Like how he said there were thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11 in fucking New Jersey

Trump is self funding. He uses very simple tricks to bait the media into attacking him because he has worked with the media longer than most of the reporters who attack him have been alive. He likes hyperbole. This is stated right in the art of the deal.

He knows some muslims in america did celebrate on the day of 9/11
He says thousands of muslims celebrated.
The media turns on him for making such an outrageous claim and says no muslims celebrated on 9/11.
This is a lie.
People see it as a lie because it's easily refutable and his message was just broadcasted, free of charge.

He isn't stupid. He didn't make 10 billion being stupid.
>>
>>67635773
lol pol is so gay
>>
File: 1458102375076.jpg (34 KB, 632x239) Image search: [Google]
1458102375076.jpg
34 KB, 632x239
I just can't get over this. Trump is a liberal New Yorker. He refuses to defund Planned Parenthood. He refuses to make an issue of gay marriage. He associates freely with plenty of minorities. He donated to a gay rights Republican group.

Literally all he wants to do that's so crazy, is secure the border. And stop outsourcing jobs. A decade ago these were popular views. And he gets called Hitler. He praises Israel constantly. Gets called Hitler by jews. Blocking Muslim travel? We've done shit like this before, it's not new, it's not a violation of the Constitution. Just look at how many terrorist scares have hit Europe since the migration started.

It's blatantly obvious the only reason the media and corporations are so upset is because he'll fuck up their plans to destroy the value of labor via globalist equilibrium. Traditional Democrats should be in love with him, but instead we get shit like pic related.

And retards like the OP, millions of retards, eat up the narrative that Trump is Hitler without a second thought. They don't care that he's the most modern and open-minded person to come out of the GOP in years. No, he's Hitler because John Oliver and some cuckold comedian told me so.
>>
>>67638859
>we have to pander to them or else they'll hate us
Nice job proving his point. They'll want to kill you unless you're also a follower of their religion. They always bring up new shit to bitch about, similar to SJWs and black activists. Have fun with Shariah law.
>>
>>67635773
>First canditate that is not preplanned
>Not democratic enough for american politics
Gee, maybe you should look into your countrys history.
>>
File: 1450495309532.png (44 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1450495309532.png
44 KB, 625x626
>>
File: 1457871992645.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1457871992645.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>67635773

Nice b8 threat.
>>
>>67638756
I voted for trump because the establishment politicians need to go.

Trump will prevent ww3 by finally developing a warm alliance-level rapport with the Russian Federation.

The ethnic stuff distracts from the real wage/employment issues of NAFTA and of illegal migrants.

Muslims would behead you if given half a chance. Ive been to sweden. Ive seen it. Dont let some smiling brown man trick you. They will not tolerate you.
How do i get trap gf??
>>
>>67638271
Those are called SJWs, and they aren't actually trannies most of the time, just Munchhausen attention whores.
>>
>>67638891
Wow fucking edgy, nice. I've attempted suicide before but never will again. You don't understand shit.

>>67638973
The proof is that he's spouting lies about Muslims and his supporters are lapping it up. White guy punched black kid and said he was maybe ISIS. How fucked up do you have to be to get supporters like that?

They have a right to be angry absolutely. But it's irresponsible for a politician to go around telling lies at people and pushing an agenda of hate (even if he's disingenuous and only wants KKK votes).

>>67639075
Wasn't that report found to be false? And trump did say thousands.

>>67639137
Why? Are you serious? Other countries were actually debating banning him from entry, and he's widely mocked around the globe. So is all of America for allowing him to get this far. If you don't want to accept this truth then idk.

I'm not saying he's inept when it comes to playing the media. But he's dangerous.
>>
>>67639325
Traps are crazy, just look at OP

Traps are only for fucking and never talking to because they are always insane.
>>
>>67639385
So like any woman then? My question stands.

MAGA.
>>
>>67639382
>The proof is that he's spouting lies about Muslims and his supporters are lapping it up
He inflated a number to get the media to blow up
Your idea of "racism and hate" is not expecting white people to give everything they own to everyone else
You're a perfect brainwashed democrat voting slave.
You're a waste of space, you should do us all a favor and fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>67639382
Banning the future President of the United States is ridiculous and no country is going through with it if they know whats best for them.
>>
>>67638680

>Estonia with brushing teeth gif
>Rare

I wish.
>>
>>67639385
Traps are for talking to and loving just like any other partner lol. And stop calling me crazy! I'm sane I just disagree with you guys.
>>
>>67639382
>I've attempted suicide before but never will again

I'm not talking about an attempt, I'm talking about following through. You already know that you will never be what you want to be, no matter how much you pretend it just wont happen.

You will always be a charlatan. An oddity, and a disappointment to your entire family.You dont have to keep hurting yourself and your family, you can be done within a matter of moments, silently slipping off to sleep with ZERO pain. Slitting your wrists is way more painful than what I offer you, less violent than a gun, and easier to boot.

We both know that you are sick, no sane person lies to themselves and pretends to be something they are not. Cure the sickness.

I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to help you.
>>
>>67639552
How do i find one to love and cherish? ;_;
>>
>>67638237
>he was even afraid to disavow the KKK because he might lose out on precious angry white votes
he did disavow the KKK after he learned who David Duke was

The KKK has killed less black people in decades (a yuuge total of 0 people) than black people have
>>
>>67639552
Every insane in an asylum thinks he is the only sane one
>>
>>67638237
>People are hating Muslims more and more, along with immigrants. And they feel justified in their hate
If Islam wasn't an ideology that breeds terrorists, maybe people wouldn't hate muslims so much.
If muslims weren't constantly suicide bombing maybe people wouldn't feel that hate is justified.

But what would you care, they're just another opportunity to make yourself feel like a saint by supporting a group you deem inferior to the whites.
>>
>>67639137
>He uses very simple tricks to bait the media into attacking him... He likes hyperbole.

Perfect example, when he posted that infographic which stated that 97% of black shoooting victims were shot by blacks. Everybody shouted, "Impossible! That's racist!" etc. I was shocked too, so I looked up the gun-related homicide statistics for 2013 and 2014 on the FBI website.

I did the math. It turned out the real number was 93%.

The mainstream media looked ridiculous as a result; they couldn't say it's "only 93%", but they were forced to print the correct statistic as a result.

Trump is a tactical genius.
>>
File: 1458035456389.png (310 KB, 925x524) Image search: [Google]
1458035456389.png
310 KB, 925x524
>>67639143
>he refuses to defund Planned Parenthood
as long as they don't do abortions

>he refuses to make an issue of gay marriage
garbage issue not worth arguing over in the face of economic collapse

he wants to win the general, he wants to appeal to moderates and independents to do it

let them have gay marriage if it means we can have other actually important issues like economy, trade and protectionism, the border, illegal deportation, stopping H-1B and so on

>>67639382
>other countries were actually debating banning him from entry
you mean other stupid countries that are facing rampant crime from refugees and attacks like the massacre in france? who cares? they're wiping themselves out of existence

>he's widely mocked
>>
>>67639614
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president.html
The KKK doesnt even endorse him
They are endorsing Clinton now.
>>
File: 1449709955095.jpg (351 KB, 1860x1435) Image search: [Google]
1449709955095.jpg
351 KB, 1860x1435
>>67639552
Breaking up with someone you love because you can't agree politically is crazy.

Being a Vegan is crazy.

Using a tripcode on a board with IDs is crazy.

You are crazy, and are only further proving this.

You refuse to think with your mind, and rather use your emotions and other means to characterize someone, rather then look at their policies and decide for yourself.

Bernie and Trump both have similar policies, and I would say they are the best choices. I however, believe Trump would be a better fit. He is more comfortable in a leadership position, whereas Bernie just lets black woman do whatever they want.
>>
>>67637700
why are you lying? is your ideology completely false so you have nothing else to do but make shit up?
>>
>>67639519
Wow I don't remember you being such a massive dick on r9k. Telling me to kill myself because you disagree with me.

What do you think the result of him getting the media to blow up over his racist and untrue comments did? Yeah, furthered a message of hate that is reaching the angry white masses and resulting in widespread discrimination and hate of Muslims and Hispanics.

>>67639606
Done talking to you.

>>67639613
Go to a Bernie rally I guess?

>>67639614
He knew who David duke was. Even talked shit about him years ago. The only reason he stumbled over himself and professed his ignorance of David duke was that he wasn't sure which move would be the best politically.

He's willing to side with hate groups if it gets him nominated.
>>
>>67635773
If I were your boyfriend I'd dump you.
>>
>>67638237
>muh KKK

God help you.
>>
>>67639834
trump has never been a leader he is a bankrupt cuckold who was gifted everythining life. hes literally baby bush 2.0 hes been fired from every job hes ever had
>>
>>67639886
I'm telling you to kill yourself for being brainwashed.
>>
>>67639886
Honestly you're doing your "bf" a favor by dumping him. You are giving him a second chance to meet a sane normal women to start a family with, wich is impossible with you
>>
>>67639886
>Done talking to you.
Things don't work that way here. Maybe if you are lucky in the next life you can make things as you want, but you already know that in this life you cannot.

That is why you have a dick and not a pussy. No matter how bad you wish it was not so, you just...cannot...be want you want to be.

End it, don't keep hurting yourself,its cruel.
>>
Tripcode?

Sage
>>
>>67639382
The only difference between a moderate muslim and an extreme muslim is the extreme one want to cut off your head and the moderate one wants the extreme one to cut off your head.

Remove kebab! Hillary 2016!
>>
>>67639382
>he's widely mocked around the globe
Bush was widely mocked by people inside and outside the country. Americans have been called backwards rednecks and cowboys for years, and when we elect Obama there are shitloads of people going "lol nigger president". Hillary would be meet with " lol women president". America will always be mocked and laughed at. It doesn't mean jack shit. Did we stop being the most powerful country on Earth while everyone was mocking Bush's intelligence and speech?
>>
>>67639886
.... you are willing to dump your unfortunate bf but dare someone tell you to end yourself over your opinion? Hypocritical freak
>>
>>67638237
>Illegal
>not legal
>not criminal

Are you fucking kidding me?
They don't comply with immigration laws.
They are criminals by default.
>>
>>67639972
Well thanks for clearing that up but it's still harsh and unnecessary. Thought you'd opt for substance over silly ad hom but whatever.

>>67640090
Obama greatly improved international relations. Had to do damage control after the travesty that was Bush 2 :/
>>
File: 1451710541306.png (24 KB, 156x119) Image search: [Google]
1451710541306.png
24 KB, 156x119
>>67639938
I said I believe he would be better in a leadership role, not that he has been in one. You also left no sources for your claims, and I am not going to fall for any burden of proof.
>>
>>67640090
Honestly...Trump is mocked only by leftist and their media..Every other sane person here thinks he is the best choice
>>
>>67639886

>he's willing to side with hate groups if it gets him nominated

That's Clinton you're talking about.

https://www.solidarity-us.org/node/4390
>>
>>67639886
Also Islam would kill you fag. Right wingers are the only one who dont want them here which protects you

Our hate for sandnigger cultists shields you
>>
>>67640200
>Obama greatly improved international relations
With whom ?
>>
File: 1452737999950.png (8 KB, 398x293) Image search: [Google]
1452737999950.png
8 KB, 398x293
>>67635773
>vegan trap

so you're basically just another retarded Bernie Bro from Reddit

into the trash you go
>>
>>67640200
I tried substance, but you keep pushing the same media approved garbage rhetoric.
You spew garbage, I'll give you some valid advice.
>>
>>67640262
Likely Feminists because of his incorrect $.77 speech.
>>
>>67639877

Eh? I didn't lie about anything. What are you referring to, specifically?

>>67639938
>trump has never been a leader he is a bankrupt cuckold

Oh, I see: you are the liar. The man took a one-million-dollar LOAN and turned it into a 10-BILLION dollar empire, employing 35,000 people in the process. Every statement you just made is a blatant falsehood. Are you a Shillary shill...?
>>
File: 1450520628636.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1450520628636.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
As per usual with you tranny shitstains your mother forgot to abort everything apart from your brain.
If this is bait congratulations you got me.
>>
>>67640262
Cuba? :P

But seriously he improved outlet image worldwide. Not so much in Russia and other places, but that was sorta inevitable.
>>
>>67636364
If this were a different board OP using a tripcode in an advice thread would be appropriate.

But this isn't /adv/ and /pol/ has IDs so OP's posts are already known. Also its a short-lived thread so the use of a tripcode for posting from multiple devices is unnecessary and it doesn't really matter if anyone tried to impersonate OP anyways.

So lay off the copypasta.
>>
>>67640200
Not everything is adhom. You are brainwashed. Somebody brainwashed you into thinking you could ever pass for a woman.

What you are, is a phoney, and everyone knows it. Even your "boyfriend" who is surely using you as a hole to fuck until he can find an actualy woman.

I am so sorry that you were lead to believe otherwise, but its how things are.

Here. read up on this. It's the best way for you to kill yourself. I promise, the deepest sleep you ever had and you will never know the pain you know again. Everything will be better for you.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/plastic-bag-gas
>>
>>67640375
Are you kidding me....Almost every german hates obama: even the delusional lefties like you
>>
>>67635773

you should probably self-deport.
>>
>>67640200
If if could ask you a question, you keep mentioning how much hate Trump is spreading towards Muslims.

My question is, what do you think Muslims would do to you, if given the chance? They are known for stoning women to death for slights, throwing homosexuals off roofs, and other such atrocities for marked differences from the norm.

Do you think they would accept you as you accept them? I'm asking honestly, by the way, no trolling meant.
>>
File: 1400384157552.jpg (72 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1400384157552.jpg
72 KB, 500x333
>>67637095
>I'm a sane vegan trap
Fuck you're good.
I had to triple check your flag, that's beyond australian-levels.
>>
>>67640375
no one likes obama internationally, not even israel
>>
>>67640200
>Obama greatly improved international relations.
>>67640262
>With whom ?

With China and Mexico--- Obama's trade policies allowed American corporations to fire millions of workers, close their factories, and set up shop overseas.

Doesn't exactly help DOMESTIC relations though, does it?
>>
>>67640375

>'he improved worldwide image!'
>can't list more than two countries and isn't even sure about the one he did list

Normie debating tactics don't work here. Go back to facebook.
>>
>>67640491
I have Muslim friends. They've yet to stone me, and I'm beginning to suspect they never will xD

>>67640524
Okay. We must spend time in vastly different circles of the Internet. Maybe I'm wrong in this I guess, but I doubt it.
>>
>>67640630
Deluded leftists aren't the majority.
That man has done irreparable damage to us internationally thanks to the constant war and drone attacks.

>>67640630
>I have Muslim friends. They've yet to stone me
Then they're not real muslims.
>>
>>67640630
Are you a qt3.141592 trap?
>>
>>67640630
>They've yet to stone me, and I'm beginning to suspect they never will xD
One word : taqqiqua
>>
>>67640630
>I have Muslim friends. They've yet to stone me, and I'm beginning to suspect they never will xD

Anecdotal evidence! Anecdotal evidence!

It's more likely that your 'muslim' friends are white washed muslims. I will buy you a plane ticket to Syria if you like.
>>
>>67640375
Image is worthless and fleeting. The only thing that matters is actual relationships and trade agreements. And I think Bush's previous relationship with Russia proves it wasn't inevitable. It was only inevitable due to Obama and Putin disliking each other and not working together.

If you don't like Trumps' policies, fine. That's 100% your right and prerogative. But don't use "people will mock us" as an excuse. It's vain and moronic.
>>
>>67640630
>Maybe I'm wrong in this

You were wrong to think that the person fucking you has any real feelings for you. You were wrong to think you could pass for a woman. You were wrong to think your family does not feel shame knowing you are sullying their reputation when their friends ask about you. You were wrong to think that the attention you recieve is not because there are people nearly as pathetic as you, who want to trick themselves into believing they are with a woman.

It must be terrible being so wrong all the time. So much pain, so much self loathing. There is no need to keep putting yourself through what you are putting yourself through.

Just end it. Killing yourself only sounds bad, its O.K for you to die. There is nothing wrong with it. You do not have to be afraid. Just kill yourself.
>>
Who give a shit
POST PIC YOU FUCKING FAGET
>>
>>67640630
muslims in a first world country not under sharia law means it is a totally equal scenario!

Protip: Sharia law is what prompts the stoning, not the muslims.
>>
>>67635773

What I've gathered from your hour-long shitposting session is that you believe everything mainstream media tells you about Trump, without actually investigating anything he's said for yourself.

And if you think Muslim bashing is so fucking bad, why don't you move to an Islamic majority nation and see how fucking well they treat you.

>you'll be dead inside a month

Trump's message has ALWAYS been loud and clear; FOLLOW THE LAW, ILLEGAL AND DANGEROUS IMMIGRANTS HAVE TO GO.

How is this difficult to interpret? Do you have a malfunction brain that cannot sense danger?

You don't import people who hate your country so they can kill you on your own soil. You are vastly uninformed on Islamic extremists, and until they've moderated themselves in their own lands, they are NOT compatible with Western ideals and culture.

Seriously, you and your reddit / tumblr faggot friends need a dose of reality.

You think Trump is going to ruin America? The man wants to SAVE this fucking country from Liberal morons who don't seem to comprehend the danger we're in from foreigners that hate us and will continue to hate us, Trump or no Trump.
>>
>>67640846
vietnam to thirsty, I thought you guys had tons of boys to fuck over there.
>>
>>67640630
How devout are they? Where are they from?

Surely you don't believe that those who are willing to die for their faith are willing to suffer such Western strangeness as yourself?
>>
File: mudslimes6.jpg (3 MB, 3352x3212) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes6.jpg
3 MB, 3352x3212
>>67640630
>They've yet to stone me, and I'm beginning to suspect they never will xD

Remember this: If one of your """muslim""" friends ever say they would support sharia law in america, that includes throwing you off the top of a building.
>>
>>67640846
This mang knows what's up. Post pics, you semen demon.
>>
Yes you should leave him.
Your boyfriend deserves better.
>>
your boyfriend could be oppressed and victimized for simply stating his opinions on trump in any heavy leftist liberal controlled area you also want to leave him for having belief in someone you're basically raping your boyfriend

think about that
>>
>>67640630
>I have Muslim friends

Westernized ones, presumably. The Muslims from the middle-east are monstrous, and I think you are good-intentioned, but uninformed.

Have you seen this video yet? It's an ISIS recruitment video, aimed at children. It's called "The Cave" and it shows elementary-aged boys hunting down infidels in a cave system, much like a video game. Nothing is staged. The action starts around 4 minutes, if memory serves:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4da_1449237693

Keep in mind, these are Syrian children. Would you want these "Syrian refugee children" going to school with your younger relatives?
>>
>>67636907
Shut up Poland
>>
>>67641059
this x100
he could do so much better than a delusional fool
>>
>how OP looks in public
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 316x533
Your boyfriend sounds like a conservative who wants to make america great again.

Leave him, so he can have a normal girlfriend who can birth children. He's a true american, deserving to spread his genes.

Theres plenty of beta bernie bro's for you. Their genes need to be limited.
>>
>>67635773
Nah, man, your boyfriend's a faggot, so he's a Bernie supporter, don't worry.
>>
>>67640716
Glad you decided to join us again.

You may be right about the drones and war.

How do you define a "real Muslim"? They're devout in their faith and the women wear hijabs.

>>67640828
Putting a clown in the highest position of power we have on the international stage is very much a bad idea that totally matters. Whether America wants to admit it or not, we need to learn how to play well with others if we want to survive as a superpower.

>>67640895
Refugees are running from war. The only sensible approach in dealing with them is compassion and understanding. Bringing them in this the right thing to do.

And whatever Trump's policies actually are, he's already causing damage with his hateful messages. Not sure why I need to keep repeating this. He offers no substance in his speeches, and his supporters come out of his rallies feeling justified in their own hatred.

>>67641137
You're afraid of kids? I'm not. Bring them in, let them live the American experience and show them how compassionate we really are. Hopefully we can heal he psychological scars many of the refugees have.
>>
>>67635773
Gr8 b8 here (you) go
>>
>>67641435
They follow sharia law
Which includes burning you alive
>>
>>67641435
Honestly I think that nobody can be this retarded...I'm 99% sure you are b8ting. So post a pic with timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>67641494
And again, I'm not scared. These people desperately need our help. Refusing them out of fear is cowardly and maybe a little despicable.
>>
>>67641435
>The only sensible approach in dealing with them is compassion and understanding. Bringing them in this the right thing to do.

A bleeding heart regressive liberal ladies and gentlemen. You would pass your compassion onto an unsuspecting victim due to your ignorance.

This thread is worthless. No point in arguing with a sheltered mind.
>>
>>67641606
So, you are willing to let them kill you in the name of tolerance?
>>
>>67635773
I think you should break up with him. You don't deserve him. He doesn't deserve to have an SO who would break up over something so petty and frankly pathetic.

Do it. Break up with him. Even if he's sad, he's better off without you.
>>
>>67641606

We both know that you are reading everything I say, and we both know I am right.

There is no more need for you to keep posting. There is no more need for you to do anything except find 50$ and kill yourself peacefully,painlessly, and without mess.

There is no need for tears, they wont make things better. But killing yourself will and we both know it.
>>
>>67641435

YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDEO. Instead of responding with "love conquers all" rhetoric, watch the video from beginning to end, so that you can be truly informed.

>>
>>67641606
They dont "need our help"
They come to our countries to exploit our kindness and hurt us
You're a bleeding heart faggot who cant make decisions based on logic.
We're going to make America great again and theres nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>67641435

>Refugees are running from war. The only sensible approach in dealing with them is compassion and understanding.

Do we really have to go through the process of understanding why these refugees are bad news to your country?

I hope you're trolling.
>>
>>67641435
>dey good boys
>dey running from war

Funny how few 'refugee' families there are in comparison to 20-something Men that end up assaulting the nations that let them in.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7260/sweden-rape-afghan-migrants

Do you want to see this happen in the U.S. too?

Let me guess, Trump caused these rapefugees to rampage and rape too, right?

Stop blaming Trump for these savages inability to assimilate anywhere.
>>
>>67641606
So we'll build safe zones in their countries. They will be happier being surrounded by their own culture. It will be cheaper which means we can help greater amounts. We don't need them here.
>>
>>67635773
you should actually listen to a trump rally before making such a sweeping and beligerent statement.

the dude isnt that bad
>>
File: pol_scale.jpg (324 KB, 943x613) Image search: [Google]
pol_scale.jpg
324 KB, 943x613
>>67635773
> vegan trap
#snore
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 540x960
>>67635773
Yes, you should break up with him immediately.

Politics has the potential to ruin a relationship that's otherwise great in one sitting.
>>
>>67641797
>And whatever Trump's policies actually are, he's already causing damage with his hateful messages.
He is beyond hope my friend.
>>
OP, you're a perfect example of a person brainwashed into insanity. If you love destroying national identity so much, why don't you just move to some disgusting, war-torn toilet in north africa? That's right, you hyper-altruistic libtards have small brains that don't allow logic and emotions to coexist, you have to experience the destruction first hand on the home front before it gets through your stupidity-laced skulls.

You're a hazard to everyone by being a part of society. You need to be round up and kept in pens like good little goys.
Fuck you for voicing your insane views, you and everyone like you are uneducated vermin and I hope you get fucking killed.
>>
>>67641435
Majority of the refugees you're seeing running around europe are young military aged males in their early 20s. You don't see them running to any southern or eastern european countries, or the wealthy middle eastern countries that are war free that they are surrounded by. You see them running to places like germany and sweden where they can get free benefits

Moreover, there is no reasonable way to vet them. There is no way for us to differentiate between ISIS combatants and refugees.

Trump was originally for bringing them to the US, then quickly changed his mind when the FBI released a statement saying they have absolutely no way to properly vet them

Trump now supports the idea of establishing safe zones in Syria and sending them aid. This isn't hatred. We are realistically at war with the middle east. It's a war of ideology.
>>
>>67641606
>refusing them because they want to kill you is cowardly and despicable

YEP

CONFIRMED

OP suffers from a faulty brain that is incapable of knowing when he's in danger.
>>
>>67641781
I almost thought you said a Syaria controlled zones. talk about being confrontational huh?
>>
FOR THOSE WITH SHORT ATTENTION-SPANS:

A 23-second video of Muslims doing what Muslims do best:

https://youtu.be/WNjFFTQsIAg
>>
File: 4221396001_4422178048001_ISIS.jpg (24 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
4221396001_4422178048001_ISIS.jpg
24 KB, 480x270
>>67641606

look up honor killings
muslims don't magically become moderate leftist religious people just because you plant them into a western country

if you lived in a majority sharia law run muslim country you would be put to death ASAP as a transgender/gay, they don't give a fuck about equal rights just protecting their vision of a muslim country from degenerate shit, the "moderate" muslims are just the ones not holding the guns during the executions
>>
>>67641435
Well this "clown" looks like the strongest person to take that job, especially considering he'd be friends with Putin and other leaders.
Don't forget this demagogue also has an vast record of dealing with other people, one which outperforms any other candidate.
>>
>>67641781
>They will be happier being surrounded by their own culture. It will be cheaper which means we can help greater amounts.

absolutely this

you want to uproot them and send them to western countries that are completely foreign to them culturally, and significantly more expensive to support them
>>
>>67641640
It's very unlikely that I'll die, but if it comes to that I'd rather die for believing in the inherent goodness of humanity than live in constant fear of refugees who need help desperately.

>>67641702
Please stop posting.

>>67641730
Your video is sad, but not even close to depicting the full story of the refugees we want to take in.

>>67641760
So now you're back to calling me a faggot. Nice.

The vast majority of refugees are harmless. You're taking the extremely rare exceptions and using them to paint an entire population of displaced and suffering people. Why would you do that?

>>67641937
Why does it matter if they're men in their 20s? Aren't most of you?
>>
OP, ironically, will be the first person ISIS ties to a pose and burns alive.

All the while screaming 'I LOVE YOU, I FORGIVE YOU, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE VIOLENT'.

He's not sane, nor are his retarded lib pals.
>>
>>67641606
How many peaceful countries have "Syrians" skipped to get to the juicy countries. If you're here to change our opinions you gotta have something better than an appeal to emotion to terrorists./pol/ had handled way worse.
>>
>>67642117
>The vast majority of refugees are harmless.
You're delusional.
>>
>>67635773
I fucking hate faggots. Why do you people love "traps" so much? I don't care if it looks like a girl. It still has a dick, faggots.
>>
>>67642117
Because they should be defending their home. Plus the media markets it like all refugees are women and children. Obongo himself said that being afraid of refugees was like being afraid of a five year old. The UN says that 70% of the refugees are men and only 40% are even Syrian.
>>
>>67642117
>Please stop posting.

Please stop embarrasing your family and making a fool out of yourself. Suicide is easier than dealing with the truth. And we both know the truth. You will never be loved, your parents despise you, your "boyfriend" would leave you the moment pussy showed up, and you will NEVER be a woman.

You are not even a man to be honest, more of an "it".

Kill yourself, do it quickly and you will never know pain again.
>>
>>67635773
>But Trump is the physical embodiment...

That triggered my autism, we all know he is only the ethereal embodiment
>>
>>67635773
Or you know you can actually look at history and see that all hitler comparisons are made by people with NO CLUE about history.. pick up a book about what happend after WW1 in germany and austria.. Also it seems you are on of those people riding on a imagined "moral" high horse because your education on this matter seems to come from arrogant liberal media half truths and late night comedy shows... just so you know tv and all that crap is not education... but i get it, they claim themselves to educate.. problem is they use half truths because they are politically left and not NEUTRAL.
Risk a look at the other side:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM

In short he is actually right and you are wrong same with the paid off media or soros sponsored moveon.org protesters that fucked up chicago, you are getting played.
Kindly wake up pretty please.
>>
>>67642117
>Why does it matter if they're men in their 20s?

Because they're not women an children. Less than 13% of them are. They are all able-bodied strong men by vast majority. Men who are raised under sharia law. Men who are young, aggressive, pumping with testosterone, hate our guts and are ready to see you hang.

Why does it matter that we help them by lugging them halfway across the planet when we can more efficiently help them where they are?
>>
>>67642117
>goodness of humanity
Oh no. You're simply naive. How old are you? Early-to-mid 20's? Go out and live your life. Enjoy your youth; leave politics to those of us with who know that humanity is not inherently good.
>>
>>67642194
I'm not here to change any minds. People are generally very decided in their beliefs. Just here to have a friendly chat with you guys :)

>>67642201
Okay.

>>67642342
I'm really not depressed or suicidal or anything. You just look dumb posting this nonsense.
>>
>>67635773
If you have differing views in politics and that's the deciding factor in a relationship you are not only an unhealthy individual but you definitely should not be in a relationship (with anyone)
>>
>>67642117

So some dude who wears a dress and constantly repeats "I am a woman" I'm his head while defending the people who want him dead, thinks that showing some sort of mercy somehow doesn't come off firstly as an insult, and secondly as a fucking just insanely backwards thing to do. And for what?

Nothing happens to YOU if you're wrong. You'll die and everyone will be happy that statically the amount of suicides, anti depressants, and hormone pills have gone down, but if you're wrong, you're fucking fsggot ass is dead and now we're stuck with a bunch of Muslims that admittedly don't like anything about us. But if you're right, what's there to gain?
>>
>>67642431
Reply to this you semen soaked banana muncher >>67641781
>>
>>67642431
Don't want a friendly chat with a faggot. Go be a faggot elsewhere.
>>
File: 1450178324643.jpg (254 KB, 739x588) Image search: [Google]
1450178324643.jpg
254 KB, 739x588
>>67642431

those poor refugees :(((
>>
>>67642431
>I'm really not depressed
Anyone who lies to themselves and cannot accept the fact that they are male is depressed.

>You just look dumb posting this nonsense.
And this is why you HAVE to kill yourself. You are blinded by your own delusions. You cannot see how this thread is filled with people mocking you and telling you to kill yourself.

They are not doing it to be edgy, they are doing it because its what you need to hear and what you need to do.
>>
File: Muslim-Eid-alBTRJ-adha-festival.jpg (167 KB, 922x535) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Eid-alBTRJ-adha-festival.jpg
167 KB, 922x535
>>67642117

You still don't understand, my young friend.

THOSE ARE THE REFUGEES.

The barbarism of Islam knows no bounds: homophobia, misogyny, child rape, slaughter, murder--- all enforced through extreme violence. Muslims are not civilized people who just have "bad luck"; they are LITERAL barbarians who torture women, animals, and children because it is their culture.

Also, they're the LEAST vegan, LEAST compassionate people on the planet, pic related.
>>
File: 1457517097855.jpg (45 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
1457517097855.jpg
45 KB, 446x357
>>67642431
>>
>>67642418
They're men who have suffered great loss and need help. Don't see why this is a problem for you guys. Women are capable of terrorism too. Feels like some weird sexism coming from you guys.

>>67642526
Yeah I have sex with men. Get over it.

And creating safe zones sounds nice but seems like it'd be impractical in the middle of a fucking war zone.
>>
>>67642631

I refuse to believe OP actually buys in to his own bullshit.

It just can't be. Too surreal. Literally stockholm syndrom - embracing your captors-level delusion.

He has to be a payed shill. No rational human being could be so fucking stupid.
>>
>>67637095
>we should pander to Muslims or else they'll turn into terrorists
Proof that Muslims are literally nigger-tier. Hell, worse than nigger-tier, at least MLK believed in civil disobedience. It's just proof that Islam is an inherently violent ideology.
>>
>>67642801
I have no captors. And unlike you guys I don't live in fear of some vague threat.
>>
>>67642431
>just here to have a friendly chat where i ignore/misinterpret everyone with rational points and where i base arguments solely on feelings
FTFY
>>
>>67642117
>I'd rather die for believing in the inherent goodness of humanity
>inherent goodness of humanity
We will never come to any agreement. That's pseudo-Christian pacifist logic.
I am Christian myself, but what you are proposing is Utopian insanity.

>The vast majority of refugees are harmless. You're taking the extremely rare exceptions and using them to paint an entire population of displaced and suffering people.

1. These refugees have a culture that is completely incompatible with Western culture. The cultural and demographics that these barbarian bastards bring will inevitably be a problem to social stability. America has enough problems as it is; bringing in the uncivilized swine will only worsen the situation.

2. They bring no benefit whatsoever to the US economy. No technical skills whatsoever.

3. More likely than not, they will become dependent to the government AKA they will support bigger government and more welfare. They will be a drain to taxpayer money.

4. These refugees are a dangerous Trojan horse. There have already been reports about ISIS terrorists hiding amongst the refugee population. Why risk importing these fuckers when you can do even better without them.
>>
>>67642431
Look at my Flag. our neighbouring country just instated syaria Law. they ban alcohol, fags like you get stoned to death.not the weed kind, mind you. now a state of ours want to instate syaria law. most of the muslims are in support of it. this could happen to your country.
>>
>>67642799
>but seems like it'd be impractical in the middle of a fucking war zone.
Luckily for you, Trump wants to stop funding rebels. Funding the rebels, which everyone but Trump wants to do, is why there's a war at all.
>>
>>67642870
>I don't live in fear of some vague threat.

No, you live in fear that nobody will ever love you and you are never going to be happy.

Which is right for you to fear because its true.

Im going to let you in on a secret though. Happiness? It's not dressing up like a girl and pretending its your pussy getting fucked. Happiness is ending the miserable life you have and hoping that you come back as a woman next time.
>>
>>67642799
>And creating safe zones sounds nice but seems like it'd be impractical in the middle of a fucking war zone.
They're called SAFE zones for a reason.
>>
>>67642799

You're not really having sex with Men.

Sex, as nature intended it to be, a means of reproduction, is not possible between two Men.

What you're doing is poorly emulating heterosexual intimacy, because in your mentally ill state, you no longer recognize your role as a Man.

>>67642870
>vague threat

You can't be serious. You have access to the net and said this unironically. You have to be trolling here.
>>
HEAL THE WORLD
MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE
FOR YOU AND FOR ME AND THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE

LMAO
>>
>>67643074
I'd fuck a trap if they were feminine enough for me to get it up
>>
>>67643255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5X-Le2_7Is
>>
>>67642945
>cultural and demographics changes***
fuck me i need a snack.
>>
>>67642945
They're people. That's the main reason we should want to provide them safety and stability. Isn't it our duty to help out the less fortunate?

Not everything we do needs to directly benefit us.

>>67642961
It's unfortunate, the position you're in. It really is a worldwide problem and we need to come up with some solutions soon. Hiding from the problem does nothing to solve it.

>>67642987
I have a boyfriend. Obviously someone loves me.
>>
>>67643314
9 minutes no thanks
>>
>>67643255
>I'd fuck a trap if they were feminine enough for me to get it up

And what would you do if a woman came around and said "fuck me anyway you want, cum wherever you want, and let me please you anyway you want"

Would you take the man? Or would you take the woman?
>>
>>67643255

But then you would knowingly be fucking a guy, feminine or not, and this makes you gay.

Yes, you're gay. Go see a shrink and get your head fixed before you end up like OP.
>>
>>67643362
Fuck the woman obviously

I'm not gay mostly
>>
>>67635773
>But Trump is the physical embodiment of all that is wrong with modern American politics.
Hillary is the physical embodiment of all that is wrong with modern American politics.

Trump is the product of shitty politics, not the cause.
>>
>>67642799
>They're men who have suffered great loss and need help. Don't see why this is a problem for you guys.

The problem is that they are 80% male, supposedly "fleeing war zones" and yet... THEY LEFT ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN BEHIND.

If they were truly suffering and fleeing a dangerous area, why would they leave their wives, kids, sisters, and mothers to fend for themselves in the war zone?

Doesn't that strike you as highly suspicious? It indicates one of two things:

A) The areas they left are not dangerous, or
B) They are fucking inhuman monsters who don't care about their women and children.

And no, there is no "C) They're going to send for the wives and kids after they get settled in their new luxury apartment in Germany" option. That sort of rationalization is preposterous.

You know, men from Western Civilizations DEFEND their homeland during war; they don't FLEE it, leaving their women and children behind to fend for themselves.

Maybe you're blinded by your physical attraction to them, but really, ask yourself: What kind of callous, fucked-up man behaves this way? And how could an entire POPULATION of callous, fucked-up men behave this way?
>>
>>67643354
>Obviously someone loves me.

No, he loves cumming, not you. Mark my words. A woman will be the end of it. You will die alone or you will live your days alone.

Either way, you will be alone.

>>67643405
Exactly, you are a faggot of opportunity, just like everyone who fucks traps. Only homosexual until a woman comes along, you will take the next closest thing.
>>
>>67643081

OP is definitely a 'heal the world' idiot.

He doesn't understand that you have to cauterize a wound, burning it before infection spreads, killing you.
>>
>>67642799
>And creating safe zones sounds nice but seems like it'd be impractical in the middle of a fucking war zone

Russia has already withdrawn because an overthrow of Syria has successfully been prevented. It is not difficult to establish controlled safe zones in regions that are not under ISIS control. Moreover, it's 13 times more expensive to support a refugee by sending them here versus helping them there. So logically, you could help many times more people there versus here. It is the more humanitarian thing to do.

It doesn't matter what I say, though. You aren't listening. Do you think muslim women are responsible for half of all muslim terror attacks? What world do you live in? Women aren't surging with testosterone and ready to make war.
>>
>>67643354
Don't know if your brain is stuck in the past (most likely is) but barely anyone gets in a relationship because of love in the western world.
>>
>le baiting tripfag

Gas yourself
>>
>>67643354
>Isn't it our duty to help out the less fortunate?
At a strategical level? Not at all.
In fact if you get inside the minds of the people in power, you will discover a desire to cull the planets population.

>Not everything we do needs to directly benefit us.
Ah, but the things we do should not endanger the people around us.
This entire conversation would be very different if the US economy and social stability wasn't going down the drain.
>>
>>67643354

No, it's not our duty to help out the less fortunate.

We have millions of homeless people in the U.S. alone.

Do you not care about your fellow citizen, in favor of helping some fucking military deserter turned immigrant? Some guy that has probably killed Americans already?

These are the people you want to support, instead of your fellow countryman?

If you love Muslims so much, why haven't you converted to Islam and MOVED OVER THERE yet?

Just make sure to wear a hijab with an American flag, so everyone knows who to kill first.
>>
I'd dump your boyfriend to be honest. He must be pretty idiotic to be dating someone as retarded as you.
>>
>>67643448
I don't know why there are men more, if this is even true. Would be worth looking into before jumping to outlandish conclusions.

>>67643466
Why are you even still posting here?
>>
>>67643787
>Why are you even still posting here?
Thats a question everyone in this thread is asking about you.

Fact of the matter is I care. I care enough about a human being, no matter how misguided, that I want to see it make the best decision.

In your case, its suicide.
>>
File: berniecuckfag.png (150 KB, 1201x597) Image search: [Google]
berniecuckfag.png
150 KB, 1201x597
>>67635773
match me bitch
lets#bern together slut
>>
>>67643878
Well I am starting to get tired of the thread. It's the same conservative talking points for different people over and over. And you being creepy as fuck.
>>
>>67640024
Ooh, ooh, I want to kill myself painlessly, where do I sign up edgelord?
>>
>>67644038
>muh consurbativs vs libruls
What a waste of time.
>>
>>67644038
>And you being creepy as fuck.
Men who pretend to be women are creepy. Take yourself for example, you are a very disturbed individual and it chills me to the bone that people like you exist and refuse to do the right thing.

>>67644123
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag

Make sure you breath deep, Le'monjello!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.