[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"waterboard and torture all Muslims, kill their families
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: CMDogEtUMAAFfz0.jpg (37 KB, 411x560) Image search: [Google]
CMDogEtUMAAFfz0.jpg
37 KB, 411x560
>"waterboard and torture all Muslims, kill their families next"
what did he mean by this?
>>
It means he's going to make America great again
>>
>>67635723
He went too far. He was outraged by the terror attacks in Paris and California.
>>
>>67635723
He means Hillary pays him to say the dumbest shit that's even imaginable.
>>
Donald Trump will deport the Mexicans to Syria and the Syrians to hell.
>>
>>67635854

>He went too far

Lel, get the fuck outta here, nigger.
>>
He's going to torture them and kill them, but he is going to do it legally. I don't see the big deal.
>>
>>67636072
No niggo.
>>
>>67635723
"bring in the moon and harvest its cheese"
>>
File: 1437745742395s.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1437745742395s.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>>67636178

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEE
>>
it means america will not be a weak cucked nation like european nations.
>>
Have you ever been waterboarded /tv/?

It's where they pour water up your nose, and you get a gag reflex kind of that makes you spit water out of your mouth and start crying.

It's ingenius torture method, it doesn't harm you, but it's the most unpleasant shit ever.
>>
>"A vote for me is a vote to abolish Daylight Savings Time"
What is Trump-sama saying all of the suddenly?
>>
>>67636220
>That awful shame when Trump might actually say this
At least moon cheddar might be good on a bacon jalapeƱo burger.
>>
>>67636295

>it doesn't harm you

Actually, it can fuck up your lungs and even your brain if it remains without oxygen too long.
>>
"Moderates" encourage and train terrorists. The families know and support what the insurgents are doing.

Radical Islamic terrorism can only be fought by divorcing the moderates from the extremists and having no tolerance or mercy on those who are sheltering and supporting terrorists.
>>
>>67635723
He meant dont undo the precedent set by obama when he literally bombed a terrorists family as they had a barbeque and killed a terrorists 16 year old son (or grandson, i cant remember)

And that apparently makes him a fascist to liberals, when obama is their savior
>>
>"we're gonna drop distended pig offal on mecca to please kek"
>>
>>67635723
>kill a terrorist
>brother, father, cousin join the terrorist cause to get revenge
Ive seen this shit way too much in my home country its either kill them all or just surrender
>>
>>67636295
>doesn't harm you
It can cause cardiac problems, actually drown you, and not to mention the psychological harm. That being said, I don't consider muslims to be human, so I'm ok with this.
>>
>>67635723
It means he's going to make America great again.
>>
>>67635723
His saying you have to Kill their kids and wife as well. Otherwise later they will want vengeance.
>>
>>67635723
This statement like preemptive striking.

>If you attack us we will kill your families and torture you

It's like when you scare illegals and companies that hire illegals by telling them that they will be fined, incarcerated and deported so that they deport themselves.
>>
>Only Rosie O'Donnell.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67636742
Exactly.

This is something North Korea does very well.

You have to wipe the entire family of the dissenter or they will continue to cause problems.
>>
>>67636285
You ARE a cuck nation. Your president is black and your next one is a woman.
>>
>>67636072

Serbians know all about torturing.
>>
File: Trump34.png (152 KB, 328x595) Image search: [Google]
Trump34.png
152 KB, 328x595
>>67636072
Based kebab remover
>>
>>67635723
kek I'm a muslim and I'm pretty adamant he said it as a spur of the moment thing. He's so obviously referring to the likes of immigrants/people from Middle Eastern area when he says he wants to ban muslims, which is fair enough. But that's irrelevant. Proposed policies are what make candidates, and Trump is easily the most relevant.
>b-but anon! how can a business man and celebrity be fit to be president?!
This is an actual question that people keep asking when I say Trump is the best candidate. These people are so fucking stupid that they don't even know about fucking Reagan, and they call me ignorant. What's most interesting is how they control their hostility once they find out I'm a muslim. God I fucking hate academia today.
>>
File: asuka nigger.jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
asuka nigger.jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
>>67637366
Kek, got the exact same here
>tfw they can't use the Islamophobia/racist card against you
a god tier feel desu, being able to completely decimate lefties by making their shaming/racism tactics obsolete.

Sometimes I curse the fact that I'm a dog born in a stable, but other days, I'm grateful for the fact that I can defend my ideas without being persecuted or losing my life.
>>
>>67637366
Go Jihad you aren't a true Muslim unless you are fighting for ISIS.
>>
>>67635723
>what did he mean by this?
waterboard and torture all Muslims, kill their families next
>>
>>67636167
UNDERRATED
>>
>>67635723
He never said it, so nothing.
>>
File: 1457944235203.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1457944235203.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>67635723
>what did he mean by this?

A couple of new LGM-30G Minuteman III silos in Turkey
>>
>>67636295
>it doesn't harm you
lmao it's torture, it's supposed to harm you.
>>
>>67635723
It means you fuck with america we will kill your entire family
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.