[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to australians in melbourne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x280
How are the greeks in your country? Are they civilized? Working people? Good looking?
Now of course, i don't compare them to muslims, greeks are human just like us, i just want to know how they live there.
>>
Useless
Smell
Complain
Hairy
Dumb
On welfare
Etc..
>>
>>67635488
So no different to your average australian then.
>>
>>67635158
Mafia-like, hate everyone else, infiltrate councils for building permits, that sort of thing.
>>
>>67635158
I'm Macedonian and some of my best mates are Greek and bloody wealthy and successful.
Greeks are Bro-tier
>>
Australian-Greek here. Ama

(Born in Australia, parents born in Greece)
>>
>>67635158
I can't speak for Melbourne, but in Sydney, all the old ones have amassed decent wealth for themselves through a lifetime of hard work and avoiding reckless spending. Their kids and grandkids are usually no better than niggers though
>>
They, along with other migrants from the middle of last century built this county. Retarded bogans like this >>67635488 are still mad and spewing shit. Well, the hairy part is right.
>>
In Sydney we tolerate them, usually they're friendly and bro-tier but they still prefer to hang around their own kind

Hardly a success story for multiculturalism

Still, much rather Greeks than Muslims
>>
>>67636339

You know that whole "keep australia white" thing?

That's when my grandparents came over to Australia from Greece. Australian gov wanted "WHITE" europeans to come over.

Looks like we're white after all boys.
>>
>>67635158
greeks are alright in brisbane. keep to themselves but they are nice guys when you chat with them. went to some greek gypsy festival thing and the greek carnival folk got me a gypsy deal on some yuros because i'm an agreeable guy and we hit it off.
no idea how i managed it to be honest, i was on acid.
>>
Can't speak for Melbourne but in Perth they are alright
>>
>>67635158
They act like children and make too much fuss over everything. They are also really loud and pretty dumb in general

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n06G9mu34SM

Have some shitty Aussie/greek comedy
>>
>>67636893
Northcote here btw
Probably the third most greek area of the world apart from Athens and Oakleigh
>>
File: 1447811257222.jpg (21 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1447811257222.jpg
21 KB, 258x245
>>67636893
>Greeks are bellends - its a good job there arent too many greeks in the UK. Turks on the other hand, there my kind of people! Polite, funny. Just a pleasure to be around.
>>
File: CUlepTCUYAIWez8.jpg (187 KB, 962x682) Image search: [Google]
CUlepTCUYAIWez8.jpg
187 KB, 962x682
Putin needs to be bought before the ICC @ The Hague to answer for the downing of the Malaysian Air Jet.
>>
File: pepe.png (733 KB, 712x915) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
733 KB, 712x915
>>67637097
>>
File: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
>>67635158
fuck off
>>
>>67636893
..what?
>>
>>67635158
The only Greeks I ever knew were when my best mate was dating this greek chick. Her Dad was a dodgy Real Estate salesmen, her Mum moved back to Greece. Her brother tagged train stations and his gf would always complain about him trying to fuck her up the arse.

She was a huge Cunt.
>>
>>67639155
was she hot at least?
>>
Welcome to pol ladies and gentleman. Here, have a sit. Let's get to meet our beloved polacks.

Exhibit A: The eternal Kraut
>>67635158
>Is Grease hard working?
>Are Greeks hard working?
Inb4 yes
>B-but... but.......

Exhibit B: WE WUZ
>>67636128
>I am Macedonian
KEK

Exhibit C: The eternal Anglo
>>67635488

Exhibit D: The reasonable people
>>67635612
>>67636284
>>67636328
>>67636339
>>67636430
I can see this happening. Greeks generally stick around each other no matter where they live. I can also see why this is happening. It's not that we hate you, it's just that you non-meds are boring AF.

>>67639155
>>67639768
Avoid dating Greek girls no matter how hot they are. They are generally bitches AF.
>>
>>67635158
They are mostly fine. Some are rich wogs, and some are dumb as fuck, but overall they are ok.
>>
>>67635158
Pricks
Arrogant
Yell a lot
Dark skinned
Entitled
Noisy
Boofheads
Trashy
Some are okay
>>
>>67639929
ah, nai? Sopa re file. Euxaristw, tha to exo upopsin mou.
>>
File: 2141324135.png (42 KB, 740x659) Image search: [Google]
2141324135.png
42 KB, 740x659
blue collar greeks are OK

literally every white collar greek is a scam artist of some degree

you aren't an australian if you cant get some extra chips thrown in when you get something from the local wog takeaway shop
>>
>>67635158
There are no civilized greeks you fuckwit. They're all fucking druggos. I'll fuckin smash me a greek, cunt.
>>
>>67640292
>λολ

Αληθεύει, να τα λέμε όλα...
>>
Greeks are worse than muslims in general. All they do is rape underage girls, drink in public, steal and deficate in public. Avoid them at any cost
>>
File: 1443521434208.gif (480 KB, 250x309) Image search: [Google]
1443521434208.gif
480 KB, 250x309
>>67638707
I wish those German's who put that sign up come live in an Aboriginal community. They would soon change their tune very quick after they have been beaten, raped etc.
>>
>>67635158
Lot of greeks run fast food shops as family business's. Generally seem like decent people.

The there are some of the ones who were smart and made it when they were younger, also seem like good people. Their teen/adult children are a bit worse than your typical cashed up kid though. There's just something so... boisterous about Greeks. It can be a pleasant trait, but not in little shits like that.

Overall they're one of the better ethnicities that have managed to integrate well but also retain some of their own culture without being dicks about it. Pretty family centred bunch as well. Generally don't have a problem with them, probably a good study of those that integrate well into their host country, but still manage to maintain their original culture and not let it clash with their new one.
>>
I thought Greeks were pretty weird and gross before I discovered Islam.
>>
Lelbournefag here, the ones I've come across are generally fine. The second generation integrate well and they overall don't cause too many problems. One of my neighbours were an old Greek couple, friendly people who gave us these nice eastern-euro cookie things every Easter and Christmas. But holy shit, my family used to worry about domestic abuse because they yelled so fucking loud to each other you could sometimes hear it just by opening a window. We found out pretty soon of course that it's just the way they talk sometimes.
>>
The Greeks used to be seen as interesting and their culture something to be celebrated from about 1999-2004, there was a couple of shows and a movie about 'wogs' but now they are 'literally who?'
>>
>>67640928
what shows? i remember wog boy and thats it
>>
>>67640498
i did a door knocking gig and i met plenty of greeks
>all very old women
>all over the top with the flags n shit
>all didn't understand a fucking word of English

>this is how i picture greeks
>>
>>67640928

The modern day chinese are the new greeks desu.

Greeks use to buy up all the homes and businesses back in the 60s and 70s and 80s. The chinese took over it in the 90s and now in the 00s and 10s china basically runs it all.

I know this because I am greek, and my mum is lawyer and has tons of greek clients, and in the last decade or so theyve all sold their homes and businesses off to the chinese.

my mums client base use to be all greeks, now its like 80% chinese.
>>
>>67640928

Which is a success desu, they've managed to integrate and no longer feel the need to use their race/religion to get benefits. If only muslims could manage the same.
>>
>>67640544
>that have managed to integrate well but also retain some of their own culture without being dicks about itthat have managed to integrate well but also retain some of their own culture without being dicks about itthat have managed to integrate well but also retain some of their own culture without being dicks about it.

That's because there isn't much to integrate imo. It's not that Greeks are masters of integrating themselves into other societies, more so it's that Europe overall has an underline culture of decency, respect and honour that makes integration between Europeans a non-problem.

Like... We bitch about Albanians in Eastern Europe all the time, but even they have fully integrated themselves in Grease over the past 20 years.

Also, imo, if you are a second generation everything, you are 100% shaped by the society you are brought in, and not by the one you come from. You guys bitching about second generation Greeks as opposed to first generation... That's stupid. I wouldn't even categorize them as Greeks. I am sure they are as much of dumb youth as the rest of the dumb youth of Australia.
>>
>>67641587
There's a huge difference between Greeks and Arabic Muslims.

Not sure why we even get clumped into the same category as them.
>>
hi shit cunts all i do all day is bludge and drink freddo espressos in oakleigh feels good man
Είστε όλοι μαλάkες χαχα
>>
i love how all the good posts in this thread are ignored and all the shitposts get replies

greeks helped build this country and they used to be our most important citizens. sadly, they had kids and their kids had kids etc and now most greek australians are useless cunts like the majority of todays youth.

you see, when a white person talks about how much shitskins shit up the world, they forget how shit their own race has become.
>>
>>67642151
Ιτ'ς νοτ χαρντ το ρεαντ γkρεεk γιου kνοου
>>
>>67640486
>>67640292

γιατί ρε kράχτες

inb4 είμαι με Σουηδέζα
>>
my area had a high influx of Greek immigrants in the 70s and they mostly bred with themselves, but the Greeks that became Americanized are pretty cool and own most of the Cincinnati styled chili restaurants around here
>>
>>67641664
>Like... We bitch about Albanians in Eastern Europe all the time, but even they have fully integrated themselves in Grease over the past 20 years.
Could you elaborate on this? At my job there's a whole bunch of 2nd gen eastern euros (some italians, serbs and a macedonian) and one time out of nowhere they started talking about some guy who'd pissed one of them off, how they knew he was an Albanian, how shitty Albanians are, etc etc. What the fuck are Albanians exactly? Are they actually European?
>>
>>67643032
>What the fuck are Albanians exactly? Are they actually European?

They aren't even human
>>
all the greko's ive met are lovely people, they dont speak much greek but theyre still nice to be around
they are nice friends to have when youre a skinny fuck like me at least.
>>
>>67642333
Trips cant save this malakia post
>>
>>67642649
Giorgo?
>>
>>67635158
They're fucking annoying and a bunch of tryhards.

None of them were born in Greece but I'll be fucked if 99% of them don't act like they're Greek, speak like they're Greek and identify as Greeks.

Same as Italians and Lebs. All wogs are the same.
>>
File: _20160316_135303.jpg (22 KB, 246x228) Image search: [Google]
_20160316_135303.jpg
22 KB, 246x228
>>67642333
Γουιτνεσεντ
>>
>>67640498
So they're worse than Muslims for drinking in public?
>>
>>67643032
Albanians are like the abos of the balkans. They occupy rightful serbian clay thet they got for no reason, and they constantly bitch about "muh greater albania" thinking theyre entitled to even more land. Theyre seen as gyspies in the countries they migrate to( most of the time illegaly) because all they know is how to steal, beat people, and generally resort to nigger behaviour. All their kids are chimps, they turn out to be the dumbest students in any public school, and they steal pens and equipment from other kids. They irrationally hate serbs, macedonians and greeks, claiming we stole their land, and even attack us if wee outnumbered. Their capital is worse than moldavia, literally a clusterfuck of druglords, child snatchers and rapists. Theres even an organ trade going on there
>>
>>67644958
>macedonians

Μουζάλας browses /pol/?
>>
>>67644958
>Greek calling Vardarskan Yugos "Macedonian"

Mouzalas is that you?
>>
>>67636128
>This whole post

Fuck off, you are all scum.
>>
>>67645265
>>67645158
50% of /pol/ doesnt get the terms skopians, FYROMers, etc
>>
File: ep108.jpg (20 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
ep108.jpg
20 KB, 624x352
Greeks talk a whole pile of nonsense

Fuck em
>>
>>67644958
Honestly, most albanian girls i met were fucking beautiful.
>>
>>67642649
>Σουηδέζα
πόσο φεμινιστρια είναι kαι kαθε πότε χρησιμοποιεις το dildo της;
>>
They're fine for the most part, lot of min maxing gym shit cunts though that refuse to anything after 8pm.

I have this hilarious friend who for some reason hates that he's Greek and always shits all over the wogs and lebs.

He's a white man in Greek skin
>>
>>67647940
Also I've lived here for 10 years and never eaten souvlaki
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.