[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New Atheism >cool >sophisticated >intellectual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Four_Horsemen.jpg (333 KB, 608x762) Image search: [Google]
Four_Horsemen.jpg
333 KB, 608x762
>New Atheism

>cool
>sophisticated
>intellectual

The REAL heir of the western intellectual tradition. Do any of the "white genocide" ridden conspiracy theorist groups have such suave representatives of their movements? NO. Instead they dwell on /pol/ knowing that their "race realism" would have been immediately dismissed as absurd in any rational discussion resulting in their immediate excommunication from society.

Yes. I have just red pilled you.
>>
>>67635106
>>
>Atheism
>Redpilled

top wew lad
>>
>>67635106
Fuck off man
Literally no one cares
>>
>>67635106
Atheists are the most liberal group of people you will ever meet. I am saying this as an atheist.
>>
File: BBC-Multiculturism.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BBC-Multiculturism.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
>>67635106
It's leaders are the citizens of the nations.
>>
"New Atheism" is cancer.

If you listen to people, pay for books, and so on because you don't believe something, you've joined a "movement", and it wasn't made in your interest. No cult ever is.

If you're actually an atheist, the belief or nonbelief of others shouldn't matter to you.
>>
>>67635106
I was the first person I ever knew who was an atheist and even I know white people won't exist in a century at this rate
>>
>>67635106
actually OP, you really want to be redpilled read some John Gray - he makes the New Atheists look like children.
>>
>>67635364
I mean it was nice going on YouTube and seeing people like Sam Harris even existed when everyone I ever knew was a Christian but I guess I don't follow these people or anything listened to them talk a few times 10 years ago
>>
>>67635106

The bias on Youtube is astounding,
>>
>new atheism
>intellectual
>implying the core of the world's problems is due to religion and not due to class struggle
>>
you can use logic to determine that god doesn't exist. you cannot use logic to determine that god exists.
>>
All four of them are illogical atheists, anyone who is an atheist and not a nihilist is being intellectually dishonest to themselves.
>>
>>67635960
>implying you have to be a AIDS ridden hippy fag to be an atheist
>a fucking leaf
fuck off into the ovens you freak.
>>
>>67635106
Alain de Benoist?
Dominique Venner?
Guillaume Faye?
>>
>>67635835
Explain how, then, if it's so simple
>>
Three of the guys in the picture are jewish

No, thanks.
>>
Hitchens was slammed because he saw the Muslim threat and was a fierce defender of free speech. He especially defended the right to offend, particularly Islam.

Harris is getting slammed (see Ben Affleck debate on Real Time) for criticizing Islam. He even wrote a pro-gun article that pissed the left off.

Dawkins is coming around as some feminist recently attacked him because he criticized Islam's views on women.
>>
>>67635106
>New Atheism

>cool
>sophisticated
>intellectual

Yeah, that's not happening Ivan, have you listened to some of Dawkins presentations? They lack nuance and intelligent arguments, I haven't read much apologetics, but they have better arguments, than stupid theories about teapots.

Either way, isn't it against atheist dogma to commit idolatry?
>>
>>67635106
Atheism is for fedora tipping fatties who have as much sense as they have style.

Just a bunch of degenerates that only can have worthless women. There exist no atheist woman that is not also a whore. And that is because they have a degenerate world view so they have no reason to not be slutty.

Also atheists have no morals, Sam Harris wrote a book filled with logical contradictions and irrational ranting and none of his "moral philosophy" is based on anything sound or real other than his personal 'fee fees' that atheists are supposed to follow like mindless sheep for some reason.
>>
>>67637778
>theories about teapots
I fucking hate that argument. It's a false equivalency at best
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.