[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT ABOUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 345345345345.png (799 KB, 843x470) Image search: [Google]
345345345345.png
799 KB, 843x470
MILITARIZATION OF POLICE
>>
i never understood this issue personally.

the police aren't supposed to make law enforcement a fair fight
>>
it's almost as if France didn't even happen. The police did literally nothing while frogs were being slaughtered in the streets lmao and I'm supposed to be okay with allowing niggers to be the only people with guns? Cuck sake
>>
>>67634973
It appears to be a necessary evil. Once a country reaches critical nog levels, a militarized police force becomes necessary.
>>
File: 1458122805228.png (110 KB, 461x533) Image search: [Google]
1458122805228.png
110 KB, 461x533
>>67634973
CANT YOU SEE WERE LIKE DYING IN THE STREETS LIKE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>67635343
Maybe if they didn't attack police officers or do everything in their power to escalate the situation then they would be "dyin' in the streets".
>>
>>67635576
*would not
>>
>>67634973
Does he know he's a meme?
>>
>>67635623
Probably not.
>>
>>67635576
nah man, niggers should stand above the law. its a invention of whitey to keep them down
>>
>>67635714
Tru dat, tru dat my brotha
>>
File: Owen.png (703 KB, 1142x656) Image search: [Google]
Owen.png
703 KB, 1142x656
>>67634973
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
OWEN
>OWEN
>>
File: DEEEERRRPPP.jpg (66 KB, 502x526) Image search: [Google]
DEEEERRRPPP.jpg
66 KB, 502x526
>>67635623
>>
>>67635774
There's no mowin' the Owen.
>>
>>67635623
Somebody mentioned on his band's facebook that he had been blocked by the guy. I think his name is Ben. So he's at least starting to realize something's up
>>
But have you done your research /pol/?
>>
File: 1457685299630.jpg (397 KB, 746x636) Image search: [Google]
1457685299630.jpg
397 KB, 746x636
>>67634973
Can someone post video? I missed it.
>>
>>67635929
>his band's facebook

of course. My fucking retarded cousin has a band and is a major leftist fag.

>muh art

I guess knowing you chose a future where you won't be able to support yourself means having to vote for free shit.
>>
>>67636021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
It looks long but it's worth it.
>>
>>67635774
There's no mowin' the Owen.
>>
>>67636093

Poor artist here. I'm voting Trump. I have a business to run.
>>
>>67636093
I've played in a few different bands of a few different genres. Punk included
>tfw everyone around me is left-wing as fuck
>tfw bandmates refuse to play my songs because lyrics are about alt-right politics
>tfw surrounded by this cuck one hundred fold
>>
>>67636100
>It looks long but it's worth it.

i watched a bit here and there. absolute pain.

it's kinda like trying to watch an intelligent agnostic debate evangelicals or atheists. what's the point in proving that people are retards? why not go challenge a cripple to a footrace?
>>
>>67635029
posse cometaus. The original idea is that we have seen time and time again where the government uses the military to fuck the shit out of the citizens.

But at the same time, we want local politicians to be able to use police to deal with violent criminal scumbags.

So the US millitary has fairly strict rules about not operating inside the US. Even the National Guard is only called out by the governor, only in serious emergencies. You're supposed to delcare a war, or at least get approval from congress before you send them out. They pretty much ignore lawsuits until the war is over.

The police are supposed to be civilians, following civilian orders, and subject to civilian justice. They should have, in the second amendment sense, equipment available to the general public.

So, if you make the police into an army, and then use them like an army, you have the same risks of an army fucking the shit out of the people.
>>
Theres no mowin the owin!
>>
Literally the only issue I agree with leftists on is the demilitarization of the police.
Its unamerican.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.